• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Human Insect Mind!

JimELUCIER

Author of The Tarot Wheel / I Ching Oracle Wheel.
Wires, endless wires, computer networks, antennas, telephone lines, and digital networks. Prior to the world's internet, and world wide [spider] web Crop Circles began to appear in England on mass. The simple to complex patterns hinted of a whole new language originating from deep outer space. Or are they from our collective unconscious, Inner Space ? England was after all the location where the Industrial Age began. Many thousands of years ago our ancient ancestors drew cave paintings of strange Aliens with antennas on their heads. Is it possible that our modern minds were in some part based upon insect behaviors ? Look how we build our cities, and towers, just like termite mounds, as complex as ant colonies and wasp hives. We've built our armies, or road systems, and bridges also, potentially built with such genetically implanted behaviors. The so called "Grey's" are indeed insect like beings. The question is, are we moving in an intelligently directed evolution? One that is bring us closer to Their design ?

We blame Aliens for probing us, for implanting us, and stealing our new born babies. We blame them for invading our waters, our forests, and our military defences, when the Truth is that we ourselves do these things to ourselves all the time. We probe, and implant everything from insects, and plants to our own bodies. We are the ones who are invading the waters, forests with our pollutions. Spying on each others nuclear stock piles. We now can clone and hybrid never every living thing in sight. And then we turn around and blame a foreign entity for doing the same things to us. Can you not see how close we really are to THEIR MINDS ? Don't you think They maybe trying to teach us something about our own behaviors. That our behaviors are not far from THEIRS AT ALL. We blame the Aliens for cattle mutilation we ourselves surround our polluted cities with slaughter houses. We same "shame on them" when They maybe just trying to point that our Minds were built on patterns of Insect behavior, close to Theirs.

Is this spam or a public mental breakdown? I can't quite tell.
Hahahaha. Probably a mental breakdown since our behavior patterns resemble numerous insect species. We build in patterns that mimic spiders, ants, wasps, bees, hornets, and termites. In essence our minds can be broken down to these.

We blame Aliens for probing us, for implanting us, and stealing our new born babies. We blame them for invading our waters, our forests, and our military defences, when the Truth is that we ourselves do these things to ourselves all the time. We probe, and implant everything from insects, and plants to our own bodies. We are the ones who are invading the waters, forests with our pollutions. Spying on each others nuclear stock piles. We now can clone and hybrid never every living thing in sight. And then we turn around and blame a foreign entity for doing the same things to us. Can you not see how close we really are to THEIR MINDS ? Don't you think They maybe trying to teach us something about our own behaviors. That our behaviors are not far from THEIRS AT ALL. We blame the Aliens for cattle mutilation we ourselves surround our polluted cities with slaughter houses. We same "shame on them" when They maybe just trying to point that our Minds were built on patterns of Insect behavior, close to Theirs.
Well in fairness, not everyone believes the first few things even happen, let alone ascribe the activities to aliens. As for the rest of it...well, it's a point of view.

If you look at it the other way round and start from the assumption that the alien/UFO mythos is a form of contemporary folklore, then you'd naturally expect that folklore to reflect the preoccupations of the time.

Back in the 50's at the height of cold war fever, we had UFOs allegedly buzzing nuclear missile sites and Nordics lecturing us about the consequences of atomic war. Then in the post-Watergate paranoia of the 70's, the Roswell case was dug up and the UFO mythos became infused with tales of government cover-ups and shadowy conspiracies. In more recent times the focus on alien hybrids seems to reflect our own ambivalence over the genetic manipulation of animals and crops (and of course humans - thus raising the awkward ghost of eugenics).

(Jung's "Flying Saucers - A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Sky" and the collected works of Jacques Vallee are good starting points for exploring the whole aliens as folklore angle.)

Well, just the other night I was listening to a program about the discovery of another super massive black hole...
This one actually: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...supermassive-black-hole-dating-to-cosmic-dawn
...which led me to imagine the smallness and insignificance of earth in relation to this, and how we humans are wrapped up in bloody battles and petty squabbles that all amount to a fight for dominance, like a bunch of ant colonies bent upon destroying each other. We imagine we have higher principles, but can we be sure we really are better than feuding ants?

In that light, perhaps the OP isn't so far off the mark.

Well in fairness, not everyone believes the first few things even happen, let alone ascribe the activities to aliens. As for the rest of it...well, it's a point of view.
Yes, your absolutely right Ulalume. Its all about Conspiracy Theory too, right ? I'm glad you brought this up. I agree.

They are the Borg, Resistance is Futile
Hi Shady . Question is, is this what we are becoming ? The Borg. More and more are we not becoming like cogs in a big machine ? How people do you see on the street with their heads down in their I Phones ?

Well, just the other night I was listening to a program about the discovery of another super massive black hole...
This one actually: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...supermassive-black-hole-dating-to-cosmic-dawn
...which led me to imagine the smallness and insignificance of earth in relation to this, and how we humans are wrapped up in bloody battles and petty squabbles that all amount to a fight for dominance, like a bunch of ant colonies bent upon destroying each other. We imagine we have higher principles, but can we be sure we really are better than feuding ants?

So true Ulalume. Good point.

If you look at it the other way round and start from the assumption that the alien/UFO mythos is a form of contemporary folklore, then you'd naturally expect that folklore to reflect the preoccupations of the time.

Back in the 50's at the height of cold war fever, we had UFOs allegedly buzzing nuclear missile sites and Nordics lecturing us about the consequences of atomic war. Then in the post-Watergate paranoia of the 70's, the Roswell case was dug up and the UFO mythos became infused with tales of government cover-ups and shadowy conspiracies. In more recent times the focus on alien hybrids seems to reflect our own ambivalence over the genetic manipulation of animals and crops (and of course humans - thus raising the awkward ghost of eugenics).

(Jung's "Flying Saucers - A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Sky" and the collected works of Jacques Vallee are good starting points for exploring the whole aliens as folklore angle.)
Yes Graylien. I agree with totally. Your right, this is an important addition to all of this. Thank you.

Haha, ya, the Aliens are looking back on us saying, "Another ant war." Ha. Like your reply, so true. Thank you.

Hi Shady . Question is, is this what we are becoming ? The Borg. More and more are we not becoming like cogs in a big machine ? How people do you see on the street with their heads down in their I Phones ?
When they wear Bluetooth devices on their ears and communicate with others of their clan, yes

Yes, your absolutely right Ulalume. Its all about Conspiracy Theory too, right ? I'm glad you brought this up. I agree.
That would have been my point to which you were replying (I imagine Ulalume looks way better at this time of the morning than me, though, so I don't blame you..)

Anyway, no, it's not really about conspiracy theory, though the latter does have a habit of inveigling itself into many discussions on here. Holding the Fort middle ground, I neither deny that conspiracies do happen nor do I deny that aliens exist (it's a good bet that they do), but in turn it doesn't immediately follow that said aliens are visiting us, giving us nocturnal prods and being beastly to cows, and that people of greater influence than us are both aware (or even complicit) and are covering it up.

So with which point do you agree?

I am not much of a Conspiracy Theory believer. Even though my friend tells all about the latest Theories of Paranoia, ha.

Doctor Who did a story where bluetooth technology was used to take over the human race, they had 'EarPods' that were worn in both ears and turn into the prototype of the Cyberman 'handles'.

Mainly worth avoiding for mind bogglingly dreadful lines delivered by that guy who was Trigger in Only Fools and Horses.

Yes, I see this episode. Makes you think, if some Alien civilization wanted to control the human race, or some kind of human corporation, it could not take much to find the proper frequency.

Insects, like humans are attracted to flowers. Insects of course depend on flowers like we depend on trees. Flowers attract insects with incredibly complex dresses of colours, and exotic scents. We do the same all the time, dressing up, and putting on the perfume, or cologne. Insects see with multi faceted eyes; a thousand pictures of the same image. We do the same thing, but with endless cameras, T.V. channels, internet services, and mobile devices. See where I I'm getting at ? With all that I've said so far, is it really all that far out to assume that we were created by Alien species with the help of insect DNA?

So these aliens created us without any markings such as stripes or spots, unlike so many mammals, but then made us want to wear colourful dresses?
They also made us spend millions of years with simple stone tools, before we created some video screens that only in a rather bad analogy resembles insect eyes? You need some better arguments.

So these aliens created us without any markings such as stripes or spots, unlike so many mammals, but then made us want to wear colourful dresses?
They also made us spend millions of years with simple stone tools, before we created some video screens that only in a rather bad analogy resembles insect eyes? You need some better arguments.
Thank you Xanatic. Some very valid points. Every known depiction of the "Gods" in every world culture does not show the Gods with any stripes, or other such markings. Of course there might be one somewhere, but the majority of all ancient paintings in caves throughout the world show humanoid beings with insect heads, and antenna. It is said that we were made in Their Image. Most Ancient Astronaut professionals believe, and I agree that us, the modern Homo Sapian, Sapian did not appear until about 15,000 years ago, with the dawn of ancient Sumeria in modern Iraq. Many North American tribes describe in their stories that they came from the Ant People. Throughout very ancient India, and the far east there are numerous depictions showing gods, and goddesses appearing as if they have multiple bodies. As if the people who drew them were wearing multi faceted eye wear, a seeing things as a fly, or bee would see things. As for the clothing, The Gods world over are seen wearing clothing, specially the insect types. Clothing may act for us a code for others to judge us with. We dress to make points to others. We dress to tell other people who we are, who we think we are. Insects and flowers do the same thing, colour coded messages.

Oh I get where you are coming from now, it’s taken a few posts to understand your point.

Our ant-like tendencies are more to do with the way that, as a species evolves to be more intelligent and complex more ‘modules’ are added on top of the existing primitive brain structure. In mammals the most recent and important is the neocortex, which has expanded astonishingly abruptly in us ‘higher’ primates. However, we still retain a primitive reptilian or insect-like type that could be the locus of ‘subconscious mind’, instincts, hypnotic control collective behaviour, as well as the obvious ones like regulation of heartbeat and breathing etc. It is also correct that we do share a lot of our genes with insects- this is why medical research uses the Drosophila as a model system for so much of its genetic work. All animals are based pretty much the same template if you strip them down.

I’m actually not against the hypothesis of alien intervention in the human species, but it’s likely that if there was any it was done by genetically expanding the cortex using an existing primitive starting point. I am not however convinced aliens are bothering though, TBH for reasons outlined by others here.

Oh I get where you are coming from now, it’s taken a few posts to understand your point.

Our ant-like tendencies are more to do with the way that, as a species evolves to be more intelligent and complex more ‘modules’ are added on top of the existing primitive brain structure. In mammals the most recent and important is the neocortex, which has expanded astonishingly abruptly in us ‘higher’ primates. However, we still retain a primitive reptilian or insect-like type that could be the locus of ‘subconscious mind’, instincts, hypnotic control collective behaviour, as well as the obvious ones like regulation of heartbeat and breathing etc. It is also correct that we do share a lot of our genes with insects- this is why medical research uses the Drosophila as a model system for so much of its genetic work. All animals are based pretty much the same template if you strip them down.

I’m actually not against the hypothesis of alien intervention in the human species, but it’s likely that if there was any it was done by genetically expanding the cortex using an existing primitive starting point. I am not however convinced aliens are bothering though, TBH for reasons outlined by others here.
wow Drbastard, you said that much, much better then I could. Awesome. Yes, thank you for your important addition. Ya, it might not be Aliens, but some kind of strange twist in evolution.

We are creatures of habit. It is true. Over the many thousands of years we keep settling in the same spots over and over again. At first it seems like convenience, until in modern times EMF detectors have discovered that these ancient gathering places, called TELLS by archeologists show that the region appears to be inside a vortex of spiralling energy. Research is showing that insect populations will tend to do the same, adding that they build their nests in circular, symmetrical patterns. This geometric evolution can also be found be in most bird species. Like birds and insects we made our world by weaving, sowing, and knotting materials. The industrial revolution began with textile factories.

Colour has always been a crucial element to the human species. We were made to see in colour for many reasons. Some of those reasons are probably Alien in design. Colour is everything to us. Since the days of the first cave dwellers, colouring cave paintings was important in communication. Most other species on earth don't see in colour, except maybe for Cuttle Fish. We have a lot in common with Cuttle Fish. These animals use colour codes for all kinds of communication, just like we do. Colour is art, art is colour. Art creates culture, its very important for communicating the roles we play in life. And like the worlds flower, and insect populations, colour stands for safety, or danger. It may be that colour was introduced into our genetics for the sole purpose of advancing our species beyond the planet, and into the stars.

Back