• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

Just a word of caution... 'ThirdPhaseOfMoon' tends to post anything to Youtube, including obvious fakes...so take anything you see by him with a large pinch of salt...

Ah, didnt know that. Thanks for the heads-up.

Those Section 51 videos are probably fake, made with CGI.

Here's another one from Section 51, also FAKE:

And another one:

The first one looks like the guy was working on a model of MechaGodzilla and got bored after the head and comped it into some footage of some Afghanistan feed. NO... That is what it EXACTLY looks like.

The second one looks like a couple of guys in airsoft costumes ambivalent to a poorly textured flying object derived from a sketch up model of gears as its base.

I wasted a couple of minutes there and wonder how much more the internet will thieve from my life.

Last edited:
Some pretty good CGI there - I appreciate good computer animation.
But as jimv1 says, it's a waste of our time.
I do wish these Youtube people would stop trying to pass these off as real flying saucers.

These days I get the impression there would be hardly any UFO videos at all online if all the fakes were banished. It's just too easy/tempting to fake, which is bad news for us...

These days I get the impression there would be hardly any UFO videos at all online if all the fakes were banished. It's just too easy/tempting to fake, which is bad news for us...
It's now profitable to produce fakes (more than it ever was). All they need to do is produce clickbait, and people will have a look. Instant advertising revenues.

No idea, but some people (e.g. PewdiePie) seem to have done rather well from Youtube.

Geez, I thought I was cynical before, but along comes something else...

OK, you've restored my faith in filmed weirdness a little.

Footage has emerged showing a number of strange white objects moving over the port city of Osaka. The objects seem to move independently and at different speeds but all of them manage to maintain a consistent altitude throughout the clip. Balloons?

Could be balloons, yes.

Could be balloons, yes.
Could be anything. The blurb says 'Globes', but the [phone camera?] image is not detailed enough to support that idea. Could just be bright lights (or sunlight refecting off something), or even a flock of biggish white birds like swans.

I thought this was an interesting video, I don't remember seeing it here before:

I thought this was an interesting video, I don't remember seeing it here before:

I've seen it once before. Might be secret military technology belonging to the US.
I notice what might be small jet engine flames which tries to control the thing.
Notice it never took any sharp corners which so called alien UFOs has been seen to do.

Interesting video & not one you can instantly dismiss. There's a lengthy & detailed report on it which I've only skimmed but a few details from it:

Shot on infrared video cam at 9.20pm local time from a US Customs & Border Protection aircraft. Not picked up by their onboard radar.

The object was between three to five feet in length and its speed varied between approximately 40 mph to 120 mph. Its median speed was roughly 80 mph & distance travelled in the video approx 4 miles.

There was very limited interaction with the water visible in the infrared video when the object impacted the ocean. Its speed immediately prior to impact was 109.7 mph +/- 11mph.

It was picked up by the control tower of the airport as it was lit when first seen which subsequently went out, but unidentified by them.

It approached Puerto Rico out of the North from the ocean, exact origin unknown, traversed the airport then headed out to sea again.

It appears to change direction whilst underwater.

No type of propulsion is evident from the thermal imaging cam.

The authors consider hoax & drone explanations but consider both unlikely - too much detail to go into here.

My first thought was possibly a drone, but they don't tend to fly that fast.
Mind you, somebody may have built a small quadcopter drone with tiny jet engines (not impossible).

Engines would produce heat which would be visible on infra red cam.

One possibility suggested on youtube for the Aguadilla video is a "Flimmer" (flying swimmer) drone, however the "Flimmer" appears to be a prototype drone and which doesn't currently seem capable of doing more than bouncing off the water from the air, and doesn't have a reported speed matching the estimated speed of the Aguadilla object. Also, if this were a very early test of that drone, testing it above a town of approximately 60,000 people does not seem wise.

http://www.popsci.com/navy-making-flying-swimming-submarine-hunting-duck-drone
and
http://www.defenseone.com/technology/2015/03/duck-drone-could-spy-enemy-subs/108811/

Heres an interesting image taken by a man in Devon, UK. The man describes how he felt something touch him, its then that he saw a tall and muscular looking man with blonde hair smiling at him. A picture was captured of this odd and out-of-place looking person as he began to dematerialize.

Full report here.

Looks like the flight of an insect (i.e. a moth) with light reflecting from it, with a slow exposure.

WATCH: Legendary Black Knight 'alien satellite' captured passing ISS AND Moon
A LEGENDARY "alien satellite", that is said to have orbited Earth for nearly 13,000 years, has been TWICE caught on camera passing the International Space Station (ISS) and the Moon, UFO hunters claim.

New footage which could show the mysterious Black Knight satellite passing the ISS has emerged on YouTube following an earlier photograph, which appeared to show it pass the Moon, according to alien researchers.

The Black Knight satellite is the name that has been given to a object captured on camera by Nasa astronauts during a 1998 space shuttle mission.

There are alien conspiracy theorists who claim the satellite is an object of extraterrestrial origin, possibly up to 13,000 years old orbiting Earth in near-polar orbit.

Now YouTube UFO channel - Mister Enigma - has posted a video entitled "Black Knight Satellite Seen Right In Front Of ISS Camera."

It purports to be a recording taken from the Nasa ISS camera and shows a strange object floating seemingly at the same speed as the space station for about six minutes before slowly fading away.

The video maker posted subtitles on the film adding that he initially thought it was part of the ISS until it disappeared and posed the question: "Could this be the famous Black Knight Satellite?"

Viewers of the footage seem intrigued by it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...alien-satellite-captured-passing-ISS-AND-Moon

Back