• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Natural Penis Enlargement

Emperor: "Masters had to find the right pupils to receive the teachings or they would not pass it on."

"Officer, you misunderstand completely. I'm the external examiner for a martial arts college!" :?

This daft old thread is probably due for another outing.
But there's nothing about enlargement in this article:

Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
A small correlation between erect penis length and men's height was found
Lizzie Dearden
Tuesday 3 March 2015

Scientists have measured more than 15,000 men’s penises in an effort to find out what size is “normal”.
Researchers at King’s College London and a London NHS trust said they hoped the review would help address “the concern that some men have about their penis size” and aid people suffering from anxiety and distress.

They revealed that the average flaccid penis is 3.6ins (9.16cm) long, or 5.2ins (13.24cm) when stretched, and 3.7ins (9.31cm) in circumference.
Erect penises are 5.1ins (13.12cm) long on average and 4.5ins (11.66cm) in girth.

There is a “small” positive correlation between erect length and a man’s height, the study found.

The research, published today in the British Journal of Urology International, covered measurements across all ages and many races.
It used 17 studies including up to 15,521 penis measurements carried out by health professionals using a “standard procedure”.

Lead author Dr David Veale, from King’s College London’s Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, said the findings had been made into size charts.
“We believe these graphs will help doctors reassure the large majority of men that the size of their penis is in the normal range,” he added.
“We will also use the graphs to examine the discrepancy between what a man believes to be their position on the graph and their actual position, or what they think they should be.”

The analysis is also being used to help men who are being counselled because of worries about their size, or who suffer from Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), a serious anxiety disorder relating to image perception.
Dr Martin Baggaley, medical director at the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, said: “BDD causes a person to have a distorted view of how they look and they can spend an obsessive amount of time worrying about their appearance.
“This can include worries over their weight, specific parts of their body and, for men, the size of their penis.

“This can take over someone’s life and cause a great deal of distress.
“Hopefully this new study will help reassure those many men who are concerned with their penis size and assist clinicians dealing with BDD.”

The research may also be used for investigations into how condoms splitting or failing is linked to penis size.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...ormal-to-reassure-concerned-men-10081589.html

Graphs on page!

This daft old thread is probably due for another outing.
But there's nothing about enlargement in this article:

Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
A small correlation between erect penis length and men's height was found
Lizzie Dearden
Tuesday 3 March 2015

They revealed that the average flaccid penis is 3.6ins (9.16cm) long, or 5.2ins (13.24cm) when stretched, and 3.7ins (9.31cm) in circumference.
Erect penises are 5.1ins (13.12cm) long on average and 4.5ins (11.66cm) in girth.

Have I misunderstood what girth refers to in this?

2pi-unrolled.gif

I would recommend wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment whilst carrying-out this measurement technique.

c0cf644f109f5390edca8e5d4449649c.png

Some type of cartwheel manouvre may be called for, and it may by NSFW (who am I to judge, readers of this may even be paid to do this sort of thing professionally)

2pi-unrolled.gif

I would recommend wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment whilst carrying-out this measurement technique.

Some type of cartwheel manouvre may be called for, and it may by NSFW (who am I to judge, readers of this may even be paid to do this sort of thing professionally)
Don't people normally use one of those flexible tape measures?
Easier (and less hazardous) than getting a stiffy and then doing a cartwheel.

I've found that if I hold mine and shake it a bit, it get bigger .. if that helps anyone.

It likely works better if you get someone else to shake it for you. Must say, 5 inches sounds rather low.

Well, it has been a bit cold lately.

Mine's so big that pigeons sometimes mistake it for Nelson's column .... and you remember the channel tunnel? .. they didn't drill that hole, they just took a plaster cast of my love torpedo to save state funded cash .. and I didn't ask for any payment. Eclipses? .. that's just me and all of my ancestors getting a semi.

Swifty, why has that vid changed to a pic of an eclipse?
Sorry about that, I'm a bit squiffy so I put a video of a chicken with a rock steady head on by accident because it was stored in my paste and click function.

Sorry about that, I'm a bit squiffy so I put a video of a chicken with a rock steady head on by accident because it was stored in my paste and click function.

I demand you repost the chicken as well!

Back