• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Satanic Society

Dennish Shkinner, shurely?

Tebbit was the Chingford Vampire. Still, at least in those days you knew who they were..

Steve Bell's cartoons on the thatcher government! Bloody brilliant! :D

When seeing
Dennish Shkinner, shurely?

Tebbit was the Chingford Vampire. Still, at least in those days you knew who they were..

Ah! That picture of Tebbit on the stretcher - you would need a heart of stone not to laugh at it.

An 8½-foot-tall bronze monument featuring a goat-headed Satan will be unveiled at a secret, ticketed event in Detroit after the owner of a popular restaurant and entertainment complex backed out and opponents issued threats, organizers said.

The 1½-ton Baphomet, which is backed by an inverted pentagram and flanked by statues of two young children gazing up at the creature, shows Satan with horns, hooves, wings and a beard.

The Satanic Temple, a group that advocates for the separation of church and state, will release the location of the unveiling on the day of the event, and details will be sent to ticketholders only, the group's co-founder Lucien Greaves told The Associated Press Monday.

"Tickets are going to be pre-ordered to cut down on harassment ... people threatening to burn the venue down," Greaves said. "We've gotten those kinds of messages."

"If people don't want to come, they don't need to come," he added.

Greaves said he reported the threats to authorities. The AP left a message Monday seeking comment from Detroit police.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbe...-unveiling-to-secret-detroit-venue/ar-AAcVQ3H

Ah! That picture of Tebbit on the stretcher - you would need a heart of stone not to laugh at it.

I have a vague recollection that someone got into a certain amount of trouble for selling a jigsaw puzzle with that picture on it.

Members of the Phoenix City Council are seeking a new rule to stop a satanic group from delivering the opening prayer at an upcoming meeting.

KPNX-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1RRPO9E) that City Manager Ed Zuercher said Friday night that a council meeting will weigh a proposal next week on changing how the city schedules groups that give the prayer.

Four council members want the new rule to be enacted within 24 hours.

The Satanic Temple of Tucson submitted a request in December to the city clerk's office. The group was scheduled to participate in a Feb. 17 meeting.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ph...s-satanists-exorcised-from-meeting/ar-BBoUAX5

Reactions: Jim
Well we can't have "Old Scratch" showing up can we?

Do Satanists run this world? Obviously. Look at the state of the place. Wars everywhere. Massive numbers of children being abused. Cancer killing everyone. If this world isn't ruled by Satanists then who is ruling it?

Do Satanists run this world? Obviously. Look at the state of the place. Wars everywhere. Massive numbers of children being abused. Cancer killing everyone. If this world isn't ruled by Satanists then who is ruling it?

Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, Chinese Crypto-communist/capitalists.

It's the people like the Rothchild's who are ruling everything. Billionaires who are no doubt into some weird stuff like Satanism.

It's the people like the Rothchild's who are ruling everything. Billionaires who are no doubt into some weird stuff like Satanism.

Oh please! The Rothchilds are one international banking family who just happen to be Jewish. They get blamed for creating both the Bolsheviks and the Nazis. Plenty of Christian Billionaires and banking families about.

I wasn't saying anything about the jews. They're probably not even really jewish anyway. The Rothchild's and the Rockefellers have fingers in all kinds of sinister pies. They control America and Europe with their funding.
They fund wars for a start. Funding both sides. If they didn't fund these wars they would probably never happen.

Bunch of killers.

I have doubts though. Rich people seem like the least likely group to embrace Satanism. Most satanists, even most occultists, are dirt poor. Why would someone already rich want to join up? What more would they want? They have it all already. I am more afraid of organized religions like Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Jews etc. These groups really do evil stuff, they really do start wars. Number of wars Satanists have started: zero. Number of genocides Satanists have committed: also zero.
I think the idea they control everything is absurd. How can you fill cartoons with subliminal messages and no cartoonist or TV exec ever becomes a whistle blower? These Satanic conspiracies are always absurdly huge with thousands of participants, none of whom ever come forward. Conspiracies don't get kept quiet like that.

I have doubts though. Rich people seem like the least likely group to embrace Satanism. Most satanists, even most occultists, are dirt poor. Why would someone already rich want to join up? What more would they want? They have it all already. I am more afraid of organized religions like Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Jews etc. These groups really do evil stuff, they really do start wars. Number of wars Satanists have started: zero. Number of genocides Satanists have committed: also zero.
I think the idea they control everything is absurd. How can you fill cartoons with subliminal messages and no cartoonist or TV exec ever becomes a whistle blower? These Satanic conspiracies are always absurdly huge with thousands of participants, none of whom ever come forward. Conspiracies don't get kept quiet like that.

Satanists keep quiet about their religion so how do you know they are from the lower strata of class? Most religions are Satanism in disguise btw.

Most religions are Satanism in disguise btw.

Fudge, you'll have to explain that statement, as the 'do what thou wilt' message of La Vey (he took thou to be the person, rather than the revisionist Crowley view that thou meant god(s)) seems at direct odds with the help others and basically be nice message of most religions.

Fudge, you'll have to explain that statement, as the 'do what thou wilt' message of La Vey (he took thou to be the person, rather than the revisionist Crowley view that thou meant god(s)) seems at direct odds with the help others and basically be nice message of most religions.

Basically all the symbols of religions represent Saturn. For instance the cross is a cube that has been unfolded.The cube is a symbol of Saturn. David Icke talks about it in his book THE PERCEPTION DECEPTION. Never mind though. Not enough good evidence for you.

Last edited:
Never mind though. Not enough good evidence for you.

Being symbols of Saturn seems to suggest an astrological connection rather than a Satanic one surely?

Also thank you for telling what I should think, that is something that all religions do.

Fudgetusk, I don't mean to be persnickety, but you may also have to define exactly what you mean by "Satan" and "Satanists". Satan, to my understanding, being a concept derived from the various Abrahamic religions, especially Christianity, but is often used as shorthand for "evil".

If you're asking whether I think the world is being run by actual, practicing Satanists as a religious group, then I would say no. If you were to ask if the world is being run by psychopaths, I would have to say that, unfortunately, that all too often seems to be the case. Including psychopaths who use religion as a cover.

Fudgetusk, I don't mean to be persnickety, but you may also have to define exactly what you mean by "Satan" and "Satanists". Satan, to my understanding, being a concept derived from the various Abrahamic religions, especially Christianity, but is often used as shorthand for "evil".

If you're asking whether I think the world is being run by actual, practicing Satanists as a religious group, then I would say no. If you were to ask if the world is being run by psychopaths, I would have to say that, unfortunately, that all too often seems to be the case. Including psychopaths who use religion as a cover.
obama-satanist-3.jpg

Why do so many of them use this hand sign? To be cool? I wonder.

Being symbols of Saturn seems to suggest an astrological connection rather than a Satanic one surely?

Also thank you for telling what I should think, that is something that all religions do.

Astrology is just part of it. To be honest I cannot recall to mind all the evidence that david icke gives. His books are solid evidence.
And I wasn't telling you what to think. Simply pointing out that the evidence wouldn't convince someone who was sceptical, as so many of you seem to be here.

Why do so many of them use this hand sign? To be cool? I wonder.

To ward off the evil eye (as was it's original meaning) or perhaps (more likely) as you say because Obama thinks it makes him look a bit 'rock and roll'.

If Satanism is as you suggest, a secret influence upon society, a boys club for billionaires rather than the neo-pagan religion of La Vey, then why would someone who is in that secret society make the sign that identifies them? Did Obama do a facepalm after this 'Oh no, I've outed myself as a Satanist to millions'?

QUOTE="fudgetusk, post: 1569296, member: 46551"]
obama-satanist-3.jpg

Why do so many of them use this hand sign? To be cool? I wonder.[/QUOTE]

The hand-sign given, may be a representation of the Egyptian deity - "SET." See below:
220px-Set.svg.png
220px-Set.svg.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the whole deal with satan was that one day god asked the angels to bow down before humanity, and satan refused to. God said that the angels should bow down before mankind because mankind was closer to god than the angels, which satan refuted, because satan said the angels were there before mankind - this got satan kicked out of heaven - this must surely be allegorical because otherwise I'm seeing satans logic.

Can anybody throw a little light on this...(no pun intended).

That's pretty much it AFAIK. In any event the showbiz connection goes deeper than most of us realise:

Norman Wisdom Crowleyesque gestures.png

It's worth pointing out that Wisdom was also caught on film levitating on more than one occasion.

british-comedian-norman-wisdom-in-london-melody-at-the-empress-hall-picture-id2638150.jpg

Bang to rights, Norman.

Back