• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Male Genital Mutilation (Other Than Circumcision)

I've suffered a 'sprain' in that area due to 'over exuberance' on the part of the other party. Really not very funny. Well OK it's funny but it bloody hurt and I had a nasty bruise for some weeks.

Last edited:
I've suffered a 'sprain' in that area due to 'over exuberance' on the part of the other party. Really not very funny. Well KK it's funny but it bloody hurt and I had a nasty bruise for some weeks.
Good man.

Well, you might want to look up the genital mutilation practices of certain Australian Aborigines...
IIRC, the penis is split to resemble the bifurcated organof the kangaroo.
Mind you, this might be completely wrong as I am remembering it from something I read decades ago...
but it certainly sticks in the mind.

It's called 'whistle cocking', and is a self elected last stage in going through 'the law'.

does it have any.... er..... advantages? I'm asking for a friend you understand ;)

It is supposed to be a rejection, or trancendence of worldly things...advantages? None that I can think of Frides, unless having a todger that looks like a candidate for a sausage sandwich is their idea of fun. Just another example of asceticism gone wrong I think.

It is supposed to be a rejection, or trancendence of worldly things...advantages? None that I can think of Frides, unless having a todger that looks like a candidate for a sausage sandwich is their idea of fun. Just another example of asceticism gone wrong I think.
It's just another example of religion getting carried away.
Bad idea.

Yep, subincision james, but that vagina theory is a bit new age I think. It was told to me that it was a self awareness that they had gone beyond the mundane world.

If you look at the Quinkin of the dreaming, there are two types - one is tall, willowy, with no genitalia (the good'n), and the other is a 'cheeky fella', with a squat ugly body with excessive genitalia (He's a badd'n).

I can't go further, except to say that sexual interest anchors us to the mundane, according to nearly all religions, and whistlecocking was considered to be the final stage of the law, for men of the highest degree.

does it have any.... er..... advantages? I'm asking for a friend you understand ;)

There is, apparently, a less drastic version that involves piercing a hole at the base of the penis. In a marginal tribe like the Australian aborigines, this apparently had practical advantages in that if you wanted sex without a consequent child who would represent a major investment by the clan in a marginal environment, you allowed the sperm to drain through the hoile in the base and not into the female partner. If you were working for a child, you'd put a finger over the hole or something, and ejaculate in the normal direction. I'm assuming you put a finger over the hole all the time when urinating. Not sure how they handled post-operative shock, sepsis and cleanliness when the piercing was new and raw...

I've suffered a 'sprain' in that area due to 'over exuberance' on the part of the other party. Really not very funny. Well OK it's funny but it bloody hurt and I had a nasty bruise for some weeks.

I know someone :oops: who once enjoyed so much rumpy-pumpy with a new boyfriend that they rubbed his old man raw and it was so sore he had to put a plaster on it. A colleague noticed this at the urinal and convinced him that he put have a dose. :D

Sounds a bit like: "The Life & Opinions of Tristram Shandy", where in a matter of fact way, in Book 5, Chapter 17, Tristram, explains how he was accidentally circumcised:-

"— ’TWAS NOTHING,—I did not lose two drops of blood by it — ’twas not worth calling in a surgeon, had he lived next door to us — thousands suffer by choice, what I did by accident. — Doctor Slop made ten times more of it, than there was occasion:— some men rise, by the art of hanging great weights upon small wires, - and I am this day (August the 10th, 1761) paying part of the price of this man’s reputation. — O ’twould provoke a stone, to see how things are carried on in this world! — The chamber-maid had left no chamber pot under the bed:— Cannot you contrive, master, quoth Susannah, lifting up the sash with one hand, as she spoke, and helping me up into the window seat with the other,— cannot you manage, my dear, for a single time to piss out of the window.

I was five years old. — Susannah did not consider that nothing was well hung in our family, — so slap came the sash down like lightening upon us; — Nothing is left, — cried Susannah, — nothing is left — for me, but to run my country. —

My uncle Toby’s house was a much kinder sanctuary; and so Susannah fled to it."

A trespasser in Artis has recently lost a testicle after he had impaled himself on the fence. If it were a centimeter off, he would have bled to death.
The Director tells the story following the burglary at Artis last week. Pelican eggs were stolen and died one of the pelicans by the stress.

http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/4605096/insluiper-artis-raakt-testikel-kwijt-hekwerk-dierentuin.html
Does that man have floppy hair and a tiny moustache?
Inquiring minds need to know!

LOL .. I doubt it though .. no man want's to be bleeding from the penis no matter how weird or kinky your ex was! ..

Apparently a speciality of some dominatrixes is sticking hypodermic needles through men's knobs, including the glans, sort of ends up looking like a crown of thorns when there's a dozen or so sort of put through at a shallow angle on their knob end.

Indian woman cuts off genitals of her alleged rapist
Our Foreign Staff
20 May 2017 • 1:18pm

An Indian woman cut off a man's penis after he allegedly tried to rape her at her house in the southern state of Kerala, police said on Saturday.
The 23-year-old law student was at her residence in the state capital Thiruvananthapuram late Friday when she says she was attacked by the 54-year-old man, who had claimed to her family to be a religious guru.

"She used a knife in her defence and cut off his penis," said district police chief G Sparjan Kumar.
"The man, Hari Swami, was rushed to the nearby government hospital in a serious state," he added.

The local media reported that Swami was in a stable condition after undergoing emergency medical procedures at the local hospital.

The woman claimed the man had been assaulting her for several years, according to Kumar, who said police had registered a case against Swami for sexual offences against a minor and rape.
Police said the girl's parents, who live at the same house, were unaware of the assaults by Swami.

"The woman told us that her parents blindly trusted this Swami, and he used to get frequent invites to perform special ceremonies and stay over at their house, where he assaulted her," said Kumar.
She is now under police protection and receiving trauma counselling.

etc...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/20/indian-woman-cuts-genitals-alleged-rapist/

A disturbed prisoner has cut off his own penis in Strangeways.

"The family of Peter Smith, 55, have told how he was being held as a remand prisoner when he cut off his penis.

It is understood he used a disposable Bic razor.

He was found covered in blood with his organ hanging by a thread . . . "

The logistics of using a disposable razor for this kind of self-harm are mind-boggling.

It comes on the same day as a judge has issued a startling warning about the state of mental health provision in the UK.

Neither prison-reform nor mental health elicit much public support. These lurid cases seem destined to continue, I fear. :(

Neither prison-reform nor mental health elicit much public support. These lurid cases seem destined to continue, I fear. :(
Hasn't the government just announced the recruitment of a raft of new mental health staff for the NHS?

I think there is a wider phenomenon at work. If you build a society where hope and aspirations for many is non-existent, a two-tier society starting at the educational level and continuing onward through life, no chance to buy your own house, no provision for old age that you can afford, almost impossible to get a 40 hour a week job, and then pile mystification and gas-lighting upon this reality with all the media at your disposal, then you're going to get an increase in "mental illness".

It's Laing's family 'madness' writ large upon society.

Back