• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Crop Circles

To keep this thread going, here's a couple of short vids of bols.

The first I think is the one I was looking for earlier in the thread, where the tractor driver in the next field sees the bol which passes over his cab.

One
Two
Bols?
Here's another:

;)

This is the true Wilts season opener. Lovely symbolism.
DJI00252H2.jpg

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2015/newton/newton2015a.html

Have you ever wanted a manual that deciphers thousands of individual crop circles starting from basic principles?
If so, download my free eBook at http://kennethmheck.com/aboutthebook.html. It contains over 2,500 decoded circles up through the 2014 season, plus a unique explanation why crop circles exist, whether manmade or alien made.

Thanks, Kenneth. I suggest you paste your blurb in a post though. Members are very wary of unsolicited links around here.

That's an interesting theory you've come up with. Must've taken you ages to create an alternative perspective that none of the hundreds of explanations already posited hadn't accounted for. I expect the answers to my questions are "in the book", but could you summarise for the board which aliens have directed the comets and how and why they've fixed them to smack into earth over the next 250 years? Could you also let us know when and where the first say five of these alleged comets are predicted to hit? Thanks again.

Never mind, Kevin. I found some of my answers on page 188.

Church of Sardis ~ 5th Church Period
First impact 2017, then a warning Comet in 2027 and the First Four Trumpets 2039, then Christ comes as Messiah in 2045.

So Jesus is a comet chucker? Looking forward to the scriptural basis for that one. Impacts all north of the equator - typical! Australia / NZ / Argentina / Namibia ~ we never gets any attention at all! :mad:

Skinny,

The comets have nothing to do with Jesus. His real second coming is shown on page 194 at around 2300 AD. Integrating the scriptures with comets really helped out with dating everything. Unfortunately, the northern hemisphere is where most of the people live. But of the 7 comets, 6 land in water. For even juicier pages read 106-110.

... Integrating the scriptures with comets really helped out with dating everything.
The bible really is a one size fits all text, isn't it. Good on God for leaving it all wide open to interpretation. Who needs doctrinal exegesis.

... of the 7 comets, 6 land in water.
Have you researched the cultural changes supposedly resulting from comet impacts on earth in the past? There's a doco labelled with the "Smithsonian" tag which theorises a rapid religious shift out of paganism and into Christianity in Ireland around 530AD. There is documentation of a series of impacts resulting from throwoff from Halley's. Must have been a bit of a shock to the system there ... and not long after the arrival of Palladius and Pat. Maybe there's design in this after all.

I'll try to upload a camera shot of the dvd version onto my youtube account and post it. It was a very startling extra when first I viewed it. Give me a day or two.
Sorry, hunck. No success. The dvd footage is already so multi-generated (the original must've been on video cassette I think) the orb can only be seen on my set. My digicam doesn't pick it up. Perhaps my wife's smartphone would work. Amazing resolution on those things. Will keep trying.

Christianity happens to be the one religion which predicts comet strikes (Rev 8:8). You won't find them elsewhere. So, crop circles are mostly found in England and Europe. You can go to kennethmheckdownloads.com to read an expanded version of Section 15 which suggests when the messiahs of other major religions will appear. (They are all coming, but not at the same time.)

Since my book is about crop circles I haven't looked at possible comet impacts in human history. The extreme weather of 535-36 AD may have been caused by a comet fragment or the Tierra Blanca Joven eruption in El Salvador. Of course, the comet may have hit hard enough to provoke the eruption in addition to large earthquakes. What is the usual reaction to personal or public disaster? An appeal to the consolations of religion, and/or a change in government.

What is the usual reaction to personal or public disaster? An appeal to the consolations of religion, and/or a change in government.
Yes, this is what the researchers in the film pointed to. The envoys sent from Rome had been forewarning the Gaels of God's wrath for a hundred years and the purported celestial interaction rammed the message home for good n all.

I watched the Gazecki doco (Quest For Truth 2002) again today and looked for your cometary symbols in the pre-2001 patterns. They were there in some but there were many many others that had no association with the theme whatsoever. Some in that documentary speculated that the glyphs represent a series of puzzle pieces that none can decipher alone. That only when science, religion and naturism unify will the primer be found. Everybody deeply invested in the phenomenon has their take. What makes you so sure yours is the correct one?

Oh you know environmental warriorism or whatever the greenies do.

Not that there isn't a place for naturism in the fields. Probably what spurred on the first creative spark to stomp down the crops ... a couple of naturists thrashing about on a summer's night.

Yeah. Science, religion...nudity.

:p

My paraphrase skills are not what they used to be. "My English get bad. You no laugh."

So their original point was that the CCs were bringing in folks from all disciplines and the myriad standpoints were needed if we are going to see off our problems and confusion, not just with the phenomenon, but with society... so your basic hippie philosophy I guess. And now we're back to the nudists again. I give up.

Don't apologise. I'm laughing right along with you. I have a sense of humour. Its the only way I can live with myself.

Sorry, hunck. No success. The dvd footage is already so multi-generated (the original must've been on video cassette I think) the orb can only be seen on my set. My digicam doesn't pick it up. Perhaps my wife's smartphone would work. Amazing resolution on those things. Will keep trying.

Shame. Thanks for trying though. I had a look on Colin Andrew's site as I thought he might have a vid there being as he was there at the time, but no.

Each crop circle season reveals new figures not seen before. This makes circles difficult to interpret, and I am sometimes behind by one or two years in deciphering a circle. Pre-2001 circles are rather simple compared to later ones. Any circle can be legitimately interpreted in a different number of ways, depending on the interpreter, but I start from the simplest and go on to the most complex (as in my book), something no one else has done up till now. Since the test of the pudding is in the eating, how right I am simply depends on how right my predictions are. The first comet impact is predicted to happen in the Central Pacific, in early 2017 or late 2016. So the book rises and falls on its predictions of comet impacts, not necessarily on how correctly each individual crop circle is decoded.

You can see in Section 15 the numerous biblical predictions I am also making - for example, WWIII. These predictions could be of as much interest as the comet ones to anyone concerned with the long-term future.

Now they can appear in places where they can't normally be seen, but hey! That's not a problem cos someone just happens to have a drone with a good camera...

(Just see if there is a correlation emerging between circle visibility from the hills and roads of the past - ensuring they will be spotted - and ones less visible, but someone just happens to find them so a drone can video them.)

Now they can appear in places where they can't normally be seen, but hey! That's not a problem cos someone just happens to have a drone with a good camera...

(Just see if there is a correlation emerging between circle visibility from the hills and roads of the past - ensuring they will be spotted - and ones less visible, but someone just happens to find them so a drone can video them.)
I wonder if there are any that have never been seen at all until the farmer cut the field.

Possibly, but people like Lucy Pringle have been going up in choppers and ultralites since the late 80s. Steve Alexander also. Busty Taylor discovered the initial spiral fractal at Stonehenge on a mundane transit in his cessna. There are a lot of people flying over each day, and if they're over Wilts, they're sure to be scoping the fields from May to September. Those that don't get seen are usually discovered early by the landowner and mown out immediately.

I remember a really cool formation surrounding the base of a large oak tree in Hertfordshire (I think) about 6 years ago which was pictured from ground level only and got "rumour" status on the CCC website. It never went further in the reporting and I never found out why. It was an interesting variation - the usual technique of the makers is to stand a member centrally with a string which guides the stompers to create the circumference and then the team fills it together in sections. With a bloody great tree trunk at that central position, it would have been a good deal more difficult to form that circumference accurately. Perhaps that's why it was underlooked - too many inaccuracies to satisfy the supernaturalists.

Last edited:
I'm sorry not to have read the whole 14 year thread, so please do excuse me just 'jumping in'!

But I can say (from personal knowledge *ahem*) that at least several of the crop patterns & circles of the early 1990's around the south west of England were formed by human hands - or rather feet and other implements ;) Notice how one portion of the shape invariably crosses a tractor track?

This might give one a clue about how 'some people' were able to start & finish a shape without leaving scattered dents around a shape. Some of the little offshoots from circles could well be made to cover inadvertent dents from dumping down rucksacks, stoned mates, cider and various other things (*ahem* again)

However, the 'classic' circles and shapes in isolation not on a tractor track still baffle me! These seem to be pretty rare, not had a chance to look for any photos online. Are there many?

I read a book mentioning Professor [forgot the name] Meaden about 20 years ago which surmised that the simple circles could be caused by something he called 'ionised plasma vortices' and seem to remember a thing on TV about the same time with him & his theory featured.

edit: just realised I can remember all about ionised plasma vortex but can't remember the Prof's full name :)

Last edited:
Terrence Meaden was among the first group of researchers who went out and started gathering hard data on the phenomenon in the early 80s. There's a lot of docos out there that can give you the timeline and the various groups who have jumped into this research, but I recommend Quest For Truth (2002). It is available on Youtube and is linked a few pages back. It is the most comprehensive. Meaden's plasma-vortex theory was interesting but there was a lot unknown back then and the idea is mostly discredited (as a creative impetus for the formations, anyway) today.

If you were involved in some way in the creation of formations over 20 years ago, I'd be surprised if you didn't already know a lot about the history and events so I'll leave it that for now.

Here's the doco I mentioned:

Terrence Meaden was among the first group of researchers who went out and started gathering hard data on the phenomenon in the early 80s. There's a lot of docos out there that can give you the timeline and the various groups who have jumped into this research, but I recommend Quest For Truth (2002). It is available on Youtube and is linked a few pages back. It is the most comprehensive. Meaden's plasma-vortex theory was interesting but there was a lot unknown back then and the idea is mostly discredited (as a creative impetus for the formations, anyway) today.

If you were involved in some way in the creation of formations over 20 years ago, I'd be surprised if you didn't already know a lot about the history and events so I'll leave it that for now.

Here's the doco I mentioned:

Thanks for the info - much appreciated! it was something that was interesting in my late teens/early 20's and fun over a hot summer or two but then other stuff like real life took over, and I never kept up with the circles apart from seeing the odd thing on the TV from time to time.

Last edited:
Is this the same Terrence Meaden who claimed on a Channel 4 documentary that he could tell a genuine circle from a man-made one? Then confirmed a man-made one to be genuine - on camera - because it had all the characteristics of a genuine circle? The same Terrence Meaden who then got all cross when confronted with the hoaxers who made it, claiming they were wasting researchers' time?

Well the idiot completely missed the point didn't he? The point being that if he can't tell the difference between a real one (if they exist at all) and a hoaxed circle, he should just pack it in.

That was all back in 1991, so how is he getting on now with the research? I expect in the past 25 years there have been loads of night-vision recordings now of circles developing without human intervention - or perhaps not...

Last edited:
Back