• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
This book, SAS Rogue Heroes describes how the SAS used various clandestine methods to continue tracking down Nazi war criminals after their unit was officially disbanded.

They apparently found two offenders through the use of a ouija board!

This was in a big spread in the Times yesterday. A cracking read. I bet the book's good.

Well!
I was looking at that in Waterstones yesterday, but didn't see anything in it about ouija boards.
Last night in bed I had an idea about painting one onto a plywood board, for decorative purposes only of course. Wouldn't be smooth enough to use I don't think.

Go on and then you can get some random group of paranormal investigators in to write an incomprehensible report on the ensuing poltergeist activity.

I was thinking of a more 'jokey' ouija board. Something with lots of devils, skulls and pac man ghosts on it. As well as the alphabet I'd have the numbers 0 - 13 ;), perhaps a portrait of Crowley and instead of just 'yes' and 'no', I'd want 'wtf?' and 'lol' also. And right in the middle a big sign saying 'Just do it!'.

But I bet some hipster has already done that and is selling them for £800 a pop.

I was thinking of a more 'jokey' ouija board. Something with lots of devils, skulls and pac man ghosts on it. As well as the alphabet I'd have the numbers 0 - 13 ;), perhaps a portrait of Crowley and instead of just 'yes' and 'no', I'd want 'wtf?' and 'lol' also. And right in the middle a big sign saying 'Just do it!'.

But I bet some hipster has already done that and is selling them for £800 a pop.

Even hipster Ouija boards are dangerous.

Mate I'm not going to come around and pull you out the telly if you get one.

I rant about clowns being stigmatised and I rant about Ouja board being a mere toy, and a very pretty toy at that, and my rants don't work. I blame mediocre, cliche-ridden movies and web posts.

Well, there's this ouija guitar, which is kind of novel...

Guitar080607a.jpg

But it's sadly lacking any Pac-man ghosts. ;)

(I do wonder what would happen to the musician who plays that guitar. Will they be visited by the spirits of dead rock stars? Let's hope it's only the talented ones! )

Quietly steals idea of 'connected' ouiji and skulks back into shadows. Sue me when I'm rich :evil:

Well I've had my Ouija board on display at home now for a couple of months and I can say that apart from the nightmares, the fire, the shadowy figures and the maggot infestation, things have been as quiet as a graveyard around here.

Well there's this. And ouija iPhone covers...

Your idea is much more original. You really ought to make one, even if it's a one-off.

Well I've had my Ouija board on display at home now for a couple of months and I can say that apart from the nightmares, the fire, the shadowy figures and the maggot infestation, things have been as quiet as a graveyard around here.

The irony of this post is that both my wife and I suffered nightmares last night (for real). Oh well, just the rest of the list to look forward to then.

Regarding non-ouija ouija products. ESP guitars say they needed permission from Hasbro to use the design for Kirk Hammett's guitar.

EDIT: I say 'needed permission'; maybe they didn't actually need it but were playing safe, legally speaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard these board are dangerous ... my sister made one and we talked to Snowy (her hamster) .. and Adolf Hitler ...

My school teacher warned me off them because he saw something leaping off of a shelf and my Dad told me not to play with them in the 70's .. just saying .. if you look for demons, you're going to find them ..

Roll up for Roland's IOT ouija.

Features USB, Bluetooth and WIFI. Predictive plancheing to assist comms and a ring of emojii as well as alphabet and level of hell indication.

Planchette is wireless and rechargeable, smooth moving nylon bearings.

Google assist runs spirit answers through special filter in real time to trace spooks origins and validate responses.

Automaticlly save sessions to Internet database.

Hardware on Amazon and eBay, software from Android, iOS, and Windows.

IOT system correlates answers and cross references experiences of all subscribers.

For sale Xmas 2016

Roll up for Roland's IOT ouija.

Features USB, Bluetooth and WIFI. Predictive plancheing to assist comms and a ring of emojii as well as alphabet and level of hell indication.

Planchette is wireless and rechargeable, smooth moving nylon bearings.

Google assist runs spirit answers through special filter in real time to trace spooks origins and validate responses.

Automaticlly save sessions to Internet database.

Hardware on Amazon and eBay, software from Android, iOS, and Windows.

IOT system correlates answers and cross references experiences of all subscribers.

For sale Xmas 2016
The Blue Screen of Death should be a riot to talk to

I've heard these board are dangerous ... my sister made one and we talked to Snowy (her hamster) .. and Adolf Hitler ...

My school teacher warned me off them because he saw something leaping off of a shelf and my Dad told me not to play with them in the 70's .. just saying .. if you look for demons, you're going to find them ..

There's a message for you.

Back