• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Werewolves

This is getting close to me. I live in Oklahoma.

Wonder what they are, really.

How extensive are the Oklahoma woods/forests?

Could they be capable of providing a viable habitat for a hominid whether of the Wolfman or Apeman variety?

How extensive are the Oklahoma woods/forests?

Could they be capable of providing a viable habitat for a hominid whether of the Wolfman or Apeman variety?
We have quite a few trees and small forests here. My farm, (about half a mile from my house in town*) is heavily wooded, in the pasture portion, and up until his death a few years ago, my uncle sold firewood from my place, so in creek beds and slopes, there are a lot of small forests and groves here. As to their providing habitat I don't know why not.

And FWIW, there have been credible cryptid reports on my farm, and in other places in this county. They happened about ten or more years ago and one of the people who saw something was my cousin, the son of the uncle mentioned a moment ago. Not wolf-creatures, but hominids.

*Such as it is. The population is around 20.

There's a long history of hominid cryptid sightings in Oklahoma. The older label 'wood ape' is preferred by some folks, whereas others are comfortable subsuming the Oklahome cryptids under the 'Sasquatch / Bigfoot' label.

We have quite a few trees and small forests here. My farm, (about half a mile from my house in town*) is heavily wooded, in the pasture portion, and up until his death a few years ago, my uncle sold firewood from my place, so in creek beds and slopes, there are a lot of small forests and groves here. As to their providing habitat I don't know why not.

And FWIW, there have been credible cryptid reports on my farm, and in other places in this county. They happened about ten or more years ago and one of the people who saw something was my cousin, the son of the uncle mentioned a moment ago. Not wolf-creatures, but hominids.

*Such as it is. The population is around 20.

Have you considered getting a Trail camera?

Back