• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cryptid In Holland's Forest

Draheste

Devoted Cultist
While looking at Bigfoot videos, I spotted something rather interesting on Youtube. According to a certain Mike, in Rozendaal forest, in Holland, an alien-ape-human hybrid has been spotted.
Here is a rather long video, but the music is great and atmospheric.
https://verumetinventa.wordpress.co...range-creature-from-holland-full-documentary/

And a follow up among others:

I don't really believe it, but I like the story, it is well told, with twists and turns. Distracts me from French or British election's stuff.

While looking at Bigfoot videos, I spotted something rather interesting on Youtube. According to a certain Mike, in Rozendaal forest, in Holland, an alien-ape-human hybrid has been spotted.
Here is a rather long video, but the music is great and atmospheric.
https://verumetinventa.wordpress.co...range-creature-from-holland-full-documentary/

And a follow up among others:

I don't really believe it, but I like the story, it is well told, with twists and turns. Distracts me from French or British election's stuff.
Didn't look very primaty, to me. Looked like one high neck and head in one. Eyes, mouth and nose not visible.

It just looked like a black dude without a shirt on leaning around a tree to suss out what was going on to me? ..

Hey there,

we're in the process of researching this story as there seems to have been nobody that has done research except the guy who posted the video and the ghost hunting team which seem to have a close relation to the guy.

This is the first video of our series and more will follow soon:

Any feedback is highly appreciated! If you want to see something specific just let me know! :)

Hey there,

we're in the process of researching this story as there seems to have been nobody that has done research except the guy who posted the video and the ghost hunting team which seem to have a close relation to the guy.

This is the first video of our series and more will follow soon:

Any feedback is highly appreciated! If you want to see something specific just let me know! :)

I watched the video. That was a nice start and I'm waiting for more. Very good idea to locate precisely, with the distance in Kms of the nearest towns/village. I'm impatient to see what you are going to find about this 'cryptid'.

As an aside, around 2000 I lived in the Netherlands for two years, and often took long walks in those beautiful forests. I saw plenty of very interesting wildlife, but alas, no paranormal creatures. :)

Here is the next video - we reenacted it:

It's a great place to spend your time btw - national park Veluwezoom in the Netherlands :)

Excellent video! It seems the creature seemed about a head taller than the person reenacting and maybe thinner.
I'm looking forward for the next episode.

We've uploaded to new parts over the weekend: one regarding the "attack" - the piece of wood that the "creature" is said to have thrown at the guys and one on the construction site which is part of the other videos from the same user which he tries to somehow connect to the incident.
Turns out everything has been highly dramatized and the log is just too heavy to be thrown such a distance:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3M4VXpkBeW_RmwJUE6ibDUg7JJVs8ErG

More to come: the "wine cellar door", the underground bunkers (Teerose) and much more.

Good work debunking! That big wood thrown from that far away just put the nail in the coffin for me and to have a shred of belief for that story! Just what I thought, a clever, entertaining fabrication. In one of the original vids, there were a group of ghost hunters/ psychics who went there 'investigating' and I thought they could have been a theatre amateur's troup. Just an intuition for that one.
I love the music, though!

Thanks Draheste. Yes, it looks like a huge fabrication. The ghost hunters call themselves "Haunting Ghost Nederland" and have posted a lot of videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/kanjerin198030/videos - some regarding the creature story - I also suspect a huge involvement in this story.
Great that you like the music - you can find the credits at the end :)

I just uploaded the latest video on the "wine cellar door" which is not deep within the forest but very close to the construction site and a road - including GPS coordinates of course:

I watched your 'wine cellar' video. More proofs it is a fabrication, it is close to the hotel and also an ice cellar and is nowadays used for bat conservation... Also, the police in the woods, as seen in other original videos, could be drug bust or some crime like that. That forest is not remote from civilisation. Hardly Washington State or Oregon.

Yes, it looks all extremely fabricated. We're always putting the GPS coordinates there for verification so everyone can go there and check it out for himself. That's especially interesting with the upcoming video on the Teerose German radar stations and underground bunkers because we actually had to search for them in the forest and put the coordinates into the video.

Back