• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who killed JFK?

• Lee Harvey Oswald

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • Mafia

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • CIA/FBI

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • Cubans

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • KGB

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Illuminati/Masons/Lizards

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • all of the above

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters
Ha! I like it. Perhaps in centuries to come Skopey will become a popular surname in communities near air bases. Not that we'll necessarily have air bases by then. Or air.

How did the wankerage manifest itself?

For me the CIA and FBI option is the same as the Illuminati

Have just read an article recommending this--so I'll share:

I've seen this before and watched a bit of it again last night. Oswald really was the key to all of this - and with his files "missing", it looks like we won't get to the bottom of his role ever. No matter what else gets released.

The UK Independent is reporting that the new JFK files show that Jack Ruby asked an FBI informant on the day of the assassination if he wanted to watch the "fireworks".

If Ruby knew about the assassination in advance, that surely throws a different complexion on things.

Last edited:
Having not read through all the comments due to time constraints I thought I would share this, with apologies if it's already been mentioned.

I read an interesting article in FT years ago by Robin Ramsey, editor of the journal Lobster. It's basically a summation of information to be found in his book "Who Shot JFK?". Anyhow, Mr Ramsey comments on how an unidentified fingerprint found on the sixth floor of the book depository had finally been identified as belonging to one Malcolm "Mac" Wallace, a hitman and fixer for Lyndon Baines Johnson! Mr Wallace died in a mysterious car accident some years later. Apologies for any mistakes but I don't have the relevant article to hand and am relying on my increasingly fallible memory.

Having not read through all the comments due to time constraints I thought I would share this, with apologies if it's already been mentioned.

I read an interesting article in FT years ago by Robin Ramsey, editor of the journal Lobster. It's basically a summation of information to be found in his book "Who Shot JFK?". Anyhow, Mr Ramsey comments on how an unidentified fingerprint found on the sixth floor of the book depository had finally been identified as belonging to one Malcolm "Mac" Wallace, a hitman and fixer for Lyndon Baines Johnson! Mr Wallace died in a mysterious car accident some years later. Apologies for any mistakes but I don't have the relevant article to hand and am relying on my increasingly fallible memory.

References to Wallace here: https://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/intro/search.cgi?zoom_query=malcolm+wallace&zoom_and=1

The UK Independent is reporting that the new JFK files show that Jack Ruby asked an FBI informant on the day of the assassination if he wanted to watch the "fireworks".

If Ruby knew about the assassination in advance, that surely throws a different complexion on things.

It sure would. The fly in the ointment is that the information was received in 1977. Way too late to make it useful in any real sense.

If true, it points in the direction that many have been thinking all along.

The Great Zapruder Film Hoax .... apologies if this has already been posted but I love these detailed measurements investigations.

While I am interested in the JFK assassination, I am something of a novice. I have often wondered what is the explanation for Oswald getting the job at the book depository. Is there an official line on this and are there another more suspicious explanations out there?

While I am interested in the JFK assassination, I am something of a novice. I have often wondered what is the explanation for Oswald getting the job at the book depository. Is there an official line on this and are there another more suspicious explanations out there?

Well, like anything Oswald related, there is an official story. And there are people who are suspicious of that official story. A lady by the name of Ruth Paine got him the job - that is the official story:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/S Disk/Shaw Clay Trial Defense/Item 19.pdf

Now - you got to ask yourself - who is Ruth Paine? And who owned the Texas School Book Depository? Despite the official sounding name, that was a privately owned company.

Read up on it, and make up your own mind. That's where the fun is.

Now - you got to ask yourself - who is Ruth Paine? And who owned the Texas School Book Depository? Despite the official sounding name, that was a privately owned company.

Read up on it, and make up your own mind. That's where the fun is.

Oh, go on. Who was/is Ruth Paine? Who owned the book depository?

Oh, go on. Who was/is Ruth Paine? Who owned the book depository?

Ruth Paine is still alive - and a bit of a mystery. Many people claim she was a CIA asset, something she strenuously denies. She also is a devout Quaker. Her husband at the time is interesting too. There's lots of room for speculation, but no proof, as usual.

As for the company:
At the time, the building was owned by D.H. Byrd, a cousin of U.S. Sen. Harry F. Byrd Jr., D-Va., who was a longtime friend of then-Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson — a relationship that fueled rumors about Johnson having a role in Kennedy’s murder.

http://www.richmond.com/news/specia...cle_b6c51644-9e90-5543-b773-00e455ddc5b7.html

David Harold "Dry Hole" Byrd (24 April 1900 – 14 September 1986) was a noted Texan producer of petroleum, and a co-founder of the Civil Air Patrol.

Who also was a member of the Civil Air Patrol? Lee Harvey Oswald and David Ferrie, for example.

So - DH Byrd was part of the Texas Oil Establishment, owned the TSBD, and founded an organization that had some interesting members, to say the least. And he had deep ties to LBJ.

If you want to go down that rabbit hole, everything ultimately leads to LBJ in my opinion.

Last edited:
Ruth Paine is still alive - and a bit of a mystery. Many people claim she was a CIA asset, something she strenuously denies. She also is a devout Quaker. Her husband is interesting too. There's lots of room for speculation, but no prrof, as usual.

As for the company:

http://www.richmond.com/news/specia...cle_b6c51644-9e90-5543-b773-00e455ddc5b7.html

If you want to go down that rabbit hole, everything ultimately leads to LBJ in my opinion.

Interesting! Yes, I read about the husband but couldn't find out very much about her.

Interesting! Yes, I read about the husband but couldn't find out very much about her.

Here's some good stuff on the husband:
http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKpaineM.htm

It's also worthwhile noting that he worked for Bell Helicopters. He job the got after not finishing engineering school, and working for a year building model helicopters. Hmm. (Of course, his father kind of invented the Bell Helicopter - but does that qualify the son?)

Bell Helicopters was also one of the main campaign contributors to LBJ's campaigns since his days in Texas. LBJ also gave Bell the very lucrative contract to supply the Army in during the Vietnam war.

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forum...ersing-JFK-s-plan-to-withdraw-US-from-Vietnam

As I said, it's a rabbit hole, that whole thing.

Last edited:
A BBC Documentary about Abraham Zupruder and the path his footage took ..

The new JFK files reveal how the CIA tracked Oswald

The latest batch of JFK assassination files, released December 15, illuminate a story that the CIA still denies: the surveillance of accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in the years before he shot and killed President John F. Kennedy.
Two files corroborate what the CIA continues to obfuscate to this day: the early interest of the Agency’s counterintelligence staff in Oswald, a former Marine Corp radio operator who lived in the Soviet Union and publicly agitated for a pro-Castro group in New Orleans in late 1963.

“For decades, debate has raged not only over whether Oswald acted alone but whether the FBI and CIA could have stopped him. The latest documents provide fresh proof that he was in their sights,” reported the Dallas Morning News.

The CIA started intercepting and reading Oswald’s mail in November 1959, just days after he defected to the Soviet Union, according to a declassified Senate memo. The mail intercept program, run by counterintelligence chief James Angleton, opened and copied Oswald’s correspondence from Nov. 11, 1959, to May 3, 1960, and again from Aug. 7, 1961, to May 28, 1962.

The CIA captured several letters from Oswald’s mother, which were copied and filed by Angleton’s staff. The mail surveillance was discontinued when Oswald returned to the United States in June 1962.

But the CIA continued to monitor Oswald’s actions through late 1963. A previously released memo shows that nine CIA and FBI documents about Oswald were delivered to Angleton’s staff between September and November 1963. Those reports concerned Oswald’s pro-Castro political activities in New Orleans, his arrest for fighting with CIA-funded Cubans, his propensity to beat his wife, and his contacts with presumed Soviet and Cuban intelligence officers in Mexico City.

https://www.salon.com/2018/01/01/the-new-jfk-files-reveal-how-the-cia-tracked-oswald_partner/

From the Quincy Jones interview by David Marchese in www.vulture.com published on 7 February 2018

Marchese: What’s something you wish you didn’t know?
Jones: Who killed Kennedy.

Marchese: Who did it?
Jones: [Chicago mobster Sam] Giancana. Chicago gangster Sam Giancana is a well-known name among Kennedy conspiracists, both for his alleged help in delivering Illinois votes for Kennedy in the 1960 presidential election and the 1963 assassination of the president. The latter theory largely stems from Giancana’s murder in 1975, not long before he was supposed to testify before a Senate committee investigating collusion between the mob and the CIA.. The connection was there between Sinatra and the Mafia and Kennedy. Joe Kennedy — he was a bad man — he came to Frank to have him talk to Giancana about getting votes.

Marchese: I’ve heard this theory before, that the mob helped win Illinois for Kennedy in 1960.
Jones: We shouldn’t talk about this publicly.

From the Quincy Jones interview by David Marchese in www.vulture.com published on 7 February 2018

Marchese: What’s something you wish you didn’t know?
Jones: Who killed Kennedy.

Marchese: Who did it?
Jones: [Chicago mobster Sam] Giancana.

Well, yeah.

How does Quincy Jones come to know this? Interesting.

Would you trust the opinion of a man who thinks the Beatles were terrible musicians? I think he was rambling to extreme degrees.

Would you trust the opinion of a man who thinks the Beatles were terrible musicians? I think he was rambling to extreme degrees.
In their early days, they were bad musicians. I met a couple of people (who saw them play live) who told me their live performances were really raw. They mostly got away with it by being drowned out by the screaming crowds.
Composition-wise, they were pretty good.

Well, I love the Beatles - but they were not the greatest musicians in terms of their command of instruments. Great composers and studio pioneers? Certainly!

I just read more of the interview, and he mentions his close relationship with the Clintons. And Bill was known to have a strong interest in the JFK Files. So there's that.

I think that Quincy Jones's opinion on the Beatles is not especially relevant to his "disclosure" about JFK.

The interview goes on to cover music, and Jones, an extremely high level composer and arranger, shows an elitist view that the majority of music is beneath him, and who generally holds Jazz musicians in much higher regard than Pop ones.

As for his thoughts on JFK, they are either true in full, true in part (i.e.e The Mob did it but acted wit the CIA).
Or he has been told something that is not true -
- perhaps in error, or because someone, somewhere, wants him to say this information in order for it to be disinformation.

I have no idea at all which of the above it is.

I only ever met one person who had met JFK, who met him one average once a month, had dined with him the week before he was killed, and only had good things to say about him.

I've just found a couple of vids talking about the fate of JFK's limo .. the last two vids are gory .. warning ..

Last edited:
Ruth Paine's old Station Wagon has surfaced in Texas. There had been some conjecture that Oswald had been collected in this car after the assassination.

"I had said that [Dallas Police Captain Will] Fritz had said to Oswald, 'This man saw you leave' (indicating me). Oswald said, 'I told you people I did.' Fritz then said, 'Now take it easy, son, we're just trying to find out what happened, ' and then (to Oswald), 'What about the car? ' to which Oswald replied, 'That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine. Don't try to drag her into this.' Fritz said car -- station wagon was not mentioned by anyone but Oswald."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/rambler.txt

That car has often been described as a "Nash Rambler Station Wagon" - but it's a 1955 Chevy, which looks rather different. It was light green and white in 1963, Ruth Raine had it later resprayed blue.

The owners won't restore it, but plan on keeping it in its current condition.

Back