• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Your predictions are starting to sound very 'Heaven's Gate' EricJulien ... I don't mean to be rude but please tell me you're not armed ..
Don't be alarmed. If there was a risk for the final solution you wouldn't have Austin Popper mocking me about my previous and numerous postponings. Besides, we don't have guns nor meds.

Don't be alarmed. If there was a risk for the final solution you wouldn't have Austin Popper mocking me about my previous and numerous postponings. Besides, we don't have guns nor meds.
I'm more worried now that you've used the term final solution ... thanks for the reply though and stay safe. :friends: (that's a hand shake btw, we're not jerking each other off) ..

He'll be back around the 13th with a fresh load of bullshit about how his calculations were thrown off by Satan's minions or some such. Complete with visual aids cobbled together from internet images and psychotic rantings.
Amen brother.....

:)

He'll be back around the 13th with a fresh load of bullshit about how his calculations were thrown off by Satan's minions or some such. Complete with visual aids cobbled together from internet images and psychotic rantings.

A third round will not be taking place.

Let's just give the benefit of the doubt; after all, we've only ten days to wait.

I'm more worried now that you've used the term final solution ... thanks for the reply though and stay safe. :friends: (that's a hand shake btw, we're not jerking each other off) ..
;)

Stay safe is precisely the fate of the chosen ones. :)

You don't need to; most of us will probably have it playing in our heads for the rest of the day, just from the mention of the title ;)

Hmmm. A hair band I had no knowledge of. Imagine that.

I must have heard that on the radio some time or other, because it does seem a bit familiar.

Thanks Cochise for your frankness and patience.

Here is a summary of my position.

After having experienced many ET contacts, psychically and physically, during which we were told many intels, like pieces of a vast puzzle, we (Eve and myself) will become the Two Witnesses of the Book of Revelation in the coming days after being raptured at Orleans, France (certainly on DEC 10 2017). I studied the biblical prophecies after most of those experiences and found a lot of correlations between what we were told and showed by these ETs for our own fate, and those prophecies.

We will become William and Kate, replacing them, to grow and protect Prince George as Christ, Princess Charlotte and the unborn child. As Two Witnesses, we will have a lot to do before being killed and resurrected after a 1,260 days ministry. Then, Satan will take the body of Prince Harry for 42 months. Then comes the rapture of the Great Multitude (around 500 millions people) in ET spaceships for 7 years, followed by the passage of Nibiru around 2032 trigerring apocalyptic catastrophes on earth. Then will come a series of three alien attacks against the humans left behind, the last one being those of God's mothership. After a fallouts period, the New Jerusalem will come down to earth in the form of a pyramid made of God's mothership in space above a huge squared land where the chosen ones will be protected for 1,000 years from the dangers outside.

Thanks for the explanation, Eric. I won't make any cheap comments. You are to me obviously sincere it what you believe, but ... I'm sure you understand its a bit outside the box, to say the least.

EricJulien, be honest .... you wrote the lyrics to The Final Countdown didn't you .. :band:
I could have written it:

We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown

The final countdown
Oh
We're heading for Venus (Venus)
And still we stand tall
'Cause maybe they've seen us (seen us)
And welcome us all, yeah
With so many light years to go
And things to be found (to be found)
I'm sure that we'll all miss her so

It's the final countdown
The final countdown
The final countdown
The final countdown
Oh
The final countdown, oh
It's…

We are together with Eve to leave earth and say you farewell to better come back to earth for things to never be the same for the king of Love (Venus), Christ, surrounded by the Tall blonds (angels of God) who have seen us and will welcome us in many light years places, to return for many people missed him.

30 years now since this album has been released and the video seen 400 million times on youtube!

That's a good preparation!

Last edited:
See, I have added a PS.

PS: what should be on pictures and videos certainly won't be the ship taking us at the moment it occurs (technically, it should be impossible due to interferences) but ships at very low altitudes. However, there will be witnesses of the abduction.

Eric, you do seem to fervently believe in what you say. We look forward to (no, I use the wrong term) we note with interest the imminent timeline you give us.

May I ask: you state that there is an expectation that you, somehow, will both be taking the place of the individuals you know as William and Kate. Having personally met them myself a few times, I'm motivated to hear you explain what you believe will happen to them, as human beings?

Last edited:
I could have wrote it:

We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown

The final countdown
Oh
We're heading for Venus (Venus)
And still we stand tall
'Cause maybe they've seen us (seen us)
And welcome us all, yeah
With so many light years to go
And things to be found (to be found)
I'm sure that we'll all miss her so

It's the final countdown
The final countdown
The final countdown
The final countdown
Oh
The final countdown, oh
It's…

We are together with Eve to leave earth and say you farewell to better come back to earth for things to never be the same for the king of Love (Venus), Christ, surrounded by the Tall blonds (angels of God) who have seen us and will welcome us in many light years places, to return for many people missed him.

30 years now since this album has been released and the video seen 400 million times on youtube!

... and no suicide pacts, mass or individual please Sir .. apart from being a massive waste of life, that would hurt people that you know and people that love you. If that's crossed your mind, tell your GP mate.

Thanks for the explanation, Eric. I won't make any cheap comments. You are to me obviously sincere it what you believe, but ... I'm sure you understand its a bit outside the box, to say the least.
Yes, I am sincere and real because our experiences are truthful, with many ET intels which came true. These experiences and intels have been out of the box. So, what will come can only be surprising and unexpected from the usual perspective.

Eric, you do seem to fervently believe in what you say. We look forward to (no, I use the wrong term) we note with interest the imminent timeline you give us.

May I ask: you state that there is an expectation that you, somehow, will both be taking the place of the individuals you know as William and Kate. Having personally met them myself a few times, I'm motivated to hear you explain what you believe will happen to them, as human beings?
Thanks for your kind comment.

The present William and Kate will be safe and happy in heaven once replaced. There, they will understand that what awaits us won't be a ministry they would have accepted. They weren't made for the role of the Two Witnesses. Otherwise they wouldn't have behaved like they did until now, properly and rightly doing exactly what the Firm and the British people wanted them to, after a life resembling their specific education.

Note that the souls switch is somehow indicated in the Book of Revelation. The Two Witnesses (us as W&K in Rev 11) start their 1,260 days ministry the moment the woman (Kate in Rev 12) goes for 1,260 days to a place prepared by God in the wilderness (heaven). In addition, this is the very moment Prince George is snatched up to go to God and his throne to become Christ, and then return to earth with his new parents.

FYI, we arrived at Orleans, France, on November 16th 2010, the very day they announced their wedding on TV. So, this anniversary is also a 'seven' for them. Just after their wedding on April 29th 2011, while Eve wondered whether we really will be them, a voice clearly told her, IN ENGLISH: 'YES, YOU ARE, WE ARE POSITIVE!'

Last edited:
Just don't do anything to yourselves, OK? Your ET's would appear to be quite powerful enough to manage it without asking you to harm yourselves or anyone else, and if you get thoughts like that then please follow the advice above and discuss the situation with a medical professional.

... and no suicide pacts, mass or individual please Sir .. apart from being a massive waste of life, that would hurt people that you know and people that love you. If that's crossed your mind, tell your GP mate.
Seriously, Swifty, do you believe that we worked for them up there for about 15 years, and that I calmly faced the bashing of many people in many forums for two years now for having predicted wrong dates due to their cryptic incomplete ET intels, to end committing a suicide for just a possible wrong interpretation?

I am 56 and already lived real hardships without the least anger or fear. Our life is stable and nothing bad is impending.

THEY NEVER MADE ANY PROMISE THAT NEVER CAME TRUE. On the contrary, they spoke many times about the hardships we had first to live before THE event.

Last edited:
Just don't do anything to yourselves, OK? Your ET's would appear to be quite powerful enough to manage it without asking you to harm yourselves or anyone else, and if you get thoughts like that then please follow the advice above and discuss the situation with a medical professional.
Thanks Cochise to care. Don't worry. Everything is fine. :)

Needless to say that the band name is EUROPE!...where France and UK are.

Last edited:
FYI, we arrived at Orleans, France, on November 16th 2010, the very day they announced their wedding on TV. So, this anniversary is also a 'seven' for them. Just after their wedding on April 29th 2011, while Eve wondered whether we really will be them, a voice clearly told her, IN ENGLISH: 'YES, YOU ARE, WE ARE POSITIVE!'
upload_2017-12-1_11-13-23.png

As a matter of fact, years before my study of the Bible prophecies, I saw myself riding a golden lion. And the other future Witness saw herself riding a white unicorn, flying in the air, coming down to earth few meters from the Windsor Castle (she recognized the castle years later) close to her body guards.

Since then, I met William in a dream state and the other future Witness felt the pregnancy contractions of both George, Charlotte and the unborn child, without them being even announced, with associated images!

Our ET contacts showed us the new bodies waiting for us in an alien ship, resembling those of William and Kate.

On June 16th 2014, about a year after Prince George's birth, the other future Witness clearly heard: 'George arrive, George arrive, George arrive!' Three years later is 2017.

For your understanding of the figures, I will make it easier.

In one hand, four people, the four members of the present Windsor family: William, Kate, George and Charlotte. Everyone knows them (except the third unborn child).

In the other hand, four 'unknown' people, the future four members of the Holy Family, REPLACING the present members of the Windsor family. These four peoples are the future Two Witnesses - us, living at Orleans, France - plus Christ still in heaven, merged with Jesus about 2,000 years ago, plus a cherub still in heaven.

The future Two Witnesses will have their own NEW adult bodies, resembling William's and Kate's, already waiting for them in heaven.

Christ will merge in a UFO with the present George's body and soul, but upgraded. Christ + George = ONE.

The cherub will merge in a UFO with the present Charlotte's body and soul, but upgraded. Cherub + Charlotte = ONE.

The souls and bodies of the present William and Kate will stay in heaven for the endtimes period, once taken in a UFO.

The upgraded souls and bodies of the present George and Charlotte will come back to earth in January 2018 in a UFO with their NEW parents. The souls of the future Two Witnesses - us - will enter their new heavenly bodies resembling those of William and Kate and will come back to earth with George and Charlotte in a UFO.

William now + William later = TWO.

Catherine now + Catherine later = TWO.

The difference of procedure comes from the age of each of the four members of the Windsor family (four members at the moment these procedures take place). It means that we, the future Two Witnesses, will die and resurrect twice (in 2017 and in 2021), while the two children will never die but will change their respective body to become 'angels' once their stay on earth as children will be over (2024). In 2024, at the end of the antichrist's reign, we, the future Two Witnesses, will also become 'angels'.

All of this means that, physically speaking, (FIRST) 2 French (DEC 2017) + (SECOND) 4 Windsors (DEC 2017 / JAN 2018) will be taken in a UFO. Then NEW 4 WINDSORS will come in a UFO in January 2018. In between, the souls switch of the adults will have taken place.

upload_2017-12-1_11-10-9.png

I would like to share with you intels about the future Two Witnesses as future William and Kate. Look at some 'coincidences'.

They – William & Kate - were born the same year - 1982 - the woman first (Jan 9), then the man (Jun 21). Distance between Reading and London (birth locations): ~70 kms. Number of months separating the two births: ~5 months. (163 days).

We were born the same year - 1961 - the woman first (Feb 3), then the man (Dec 10). Distance between Antibes and Toulon (birth locations): ~ 2 x 70 kms. Number of months separating the two births: ~2 x 5 months. (310 days).

Despite our age, we met together when William and Kate met each other (early 00's).

I already mentioned that we arrived at Orleans on November 16th 2010 the very day William and Kate announced their wedding for April 29th 2011. Three days after that wedding, followed on TV by around 2 billions people, we got this intel related to this couple: 'Yes, you are. We are positive!'

The difference between 1961 and 1982 is 21 years. 21 = 7+7+7.

The name of the future female Witness, of Jewish origin, was given by an angel to her uncle who finally persuaded her reluctant mother to name her that way.

The name of the previous wife of the future male Witness was Catherine. He named his son William. He didn't have any clue about his destiny at that time.

A Jubilee (50 years) after William and Kate birth year is 2032, start of the 7 plagues (7 trumpets / 7 bowls).

Rev 9 speaks about the Holy Family as 4 angels for this 7 plagues period, more precisely for the War of Armageddon:

the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year, released to kill a third of mankind.

At the angels' level, a year is 1,000 years. So, THIS year is the 2nd year from 33 A.D., i.e. 2033!

A month is 50 years (a Jubilee) in heaven at the angels' level, a day is a year and an hour is a month.

This would make June 21 1982 (William's birth) + 50 years + 1 year + 1 month = July 21st 2033, day before George Christ's 20th birthday, starting his 21st year as George, the difference of years between 1961 and 1982 (21 years).

This would make this time reference (this very hour and day and month and year) the year 2033 on July 22nd for the release of the four angels, what is logical provided that the 4 first plagues are natural catastrophes!

This year 2033 is precisely when the first aliens' attack starts with the 'centaurs' (actually figurative name for the 4 angels with their alien army in the 5th trumpet period) according to the fractal calendar of the endtimes, 'centaurs' led by George Christ, one of the four angels of this verse above.

Provided that the centaurs won't kill anyone but will only make mankind suffer for 5 human months in the 5th trumpet / 5th bowl period (starting in 2033), only the 6th trumpet / 6th bowl mentions the killing of the third of mankind. Another confirmation of the fractal calendar! You surely have noticed it: only the 4 first seals have a name - the 4 horsemen - and only the 3 last trumpets / bowls have a name - the 3 woes - that involve, like for the 4 horsemen, the 4 angels of God, the four members of the Holy Family (William, Catherine, George and Charlotte). The logic of the Book of Revelation is extraordinarily strong.

Seriously, Swifty, do you believe that we worked for them up there for about 15 years, and that I calmly faced the bashing of many people in many forums for two years now for having predicted wrong dates due to their cryptic incomplete ET intels, to end committing a suicide for just a possible wrong interpretation?

I am 56 and already lived real hardships without the least anger or fear. Our life is stable and nothing bad is impending.

THEY NEVER MADE ANY PROMISE THAT NEVER CAME TRUE. On the contrary, they spoke many times about the hardships we had first to live before THE event.
Glad to hear you're both happy and stable and I hope I didn't offend you, I only mentioned it because of the negative press that Jim Jones's 'Jones Town', David Koresh's 'Branch Davidians' and the 'Heavens Gate' cult, all predicting the end of days with a guarantee'd place in heaven either by Aliens or God committed suicide ..

A couple of genuine questions if you don't mind please Julian ? ..

Are there a few of you prepped for this predicted moment and what practical preperations are you, or indeed all of you/both of you (you mentioned an Eve but that's none of my business) making for that moment ? ..

My next question might seem trivial .. you mentioned in an earlier post that on 'D Day' so to speak, you will be able to take along few personal possessions .. will you be doing that and if so, if it's not too personal a question, what possessions will you be taking (ideally) with you? ..

Thanks in advance and best wishes X

I'm sceptical that the world is going to end anytime soon, by end I mean cease to physically exist .. if by end people mean 'weird shit's happening everywhere' and then try to make patterns then that is the world and always has been in my experience.

Last edited:
Back