• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Glad to hear you're both happy and stable and I hope I didn't offend you, I only mentioned it because of the negative press that Jim Jones's 'Jones Town', David Koresh's 'Branch Davidians' and the 'Heavens Gate' cult, all predicting the end of days with a guarantee'd place in heaven either by Aliens or God committed suicide ..

A couple of genuine questions if you don't mind please Julian ? ..

Are there a few of you prepped for this predicted moment and what practical preparations are you, or indeed all of you/both of you (you mentioned an Eve but that's none of my business) making for that moment ? ..

My next question might seem trivial .. you mentioned in an earlier post that on 'D Day' so to speak, you will be able to take along few personal possessions .. will you be doing that and if so, if it's not too personal a question, what possessions will you be taking (ideally) with you? ..

Thanks in advance and best wishes X

I'm sceptical that the world is going to end anytime soon, by end I mean cease to physically exist .. if by end people mean 'weird shit's happening everywhere' and then try to make patterns then that is the world and always has been in my experience.
Swifty, you didn't offend me at all. Don't worry. But I don't like the sects! And their fanatic leaders.

Our story is a personal true spiritual story without any other people involved. I never asked anyone to do something special, especially something negative against life, nor asked for money. We cherish life so much, even if we believe the spiritual life to be more important than the material life.

But the latter can't be worthy without the former being sacred for the path to the light it allows all of us to follow. Suicide is against the spiritual laws. But self-sacrifice is not about suicide. It's about being fully committed whatever could happen to us. Christ asked us not to be lukewarm. He didn't ask us to be suicidal. Suicide can't not allow us to help others. And it's the others who matter. Suicide is just an escape for the weak, not a way to serve others.

About the preparation, we are just two persons, a couple, living simply our life with lots of meditations and a balanced and calm way of life. We note our experiences and 'weird' dreams and visions in order to focus on what we must understand. They often told us: 'prepare yourselves' without asking us to do something special. Just to be psychically prepared for the coming life change.

About the belongings, we have chosen to take things that will be useful for the next life with our new children in order to be as independent and self-sufficient as possible. I can't elaborate much on that point for obvious reasons.

At last, the world is not going to end at all. On the contrary, a new human civilization must come on earth after a 1,000 years period of presence of the chosen ones in the New Jerusalem...which will leave the earth after that period, once the Judgment Day (selection of those going to space) has come.

Last edited:
Eric Julien: Space Gynaecologist.

I don't want to turn this into a slagging match, all I'm seeing is a very ill man who has fed his mind on a diet of self-invented myths to the extent that he's impossible to reason with. I don't think these pages-long threads are doing anything but bolstering that illness and would question keeping them open.

I don't want to turn this into a slagging match, all I'm seeing is a very ill man who has fed his mind on a diet of self-invented myths to the extent that he's impossible to reason with. I don't think these pages-long threads are doing anything but bolstering that illness and would question keeping them open.

While my medical field is the eye.....I suspect there is some religious mania/delusion....possibly even schizophrenia happening here. I honestly hope that there will be medical intervention and help before anything tragic happens.

THIS! We used to pay a shilling to mock. Plus ca change......

About the belongings, we have chosen to take things that will be useful for the next life with our new children in order to be as independent and self-sufficient as possible. I can't elaborate much on that point for obvious reasons.

Well. Like the unending screeds Eric has already posted, it would be too much to expect some actual interesting tangible details. I’m guessing a flask of soup, some peanuts, a pack of nappies, an iphone 6, a swiss army wonderknife and travel sweets and Ker Plunk for the journey.

Last edited:
The kids have fun enough?

upload_2017-12-2_8-1-59.jpeg

Last edited:

You certainly would have said this to Jesus claiming to be the Son of God, wouldn't you?

While my medical field is the eye.....I suspect there is some religious mania/delusion....possibly even schizophrenia happening here. I honestly hope that there will be medical intervention and help before anything tragic happens.

Oh I think EJ,God bless him, will be around for at least another 30 years making the same predictions, but I doubt it will be from Buck House.

Those people don't know what they are talking about. Most of the psychiatrists don't. They use words such as 'delusions' and 'schizophrenia' without knowing what is really behind those phenomena. Let me put it that way (excerpt of the article):

The Science of Extraterrestrials

Does one need to remind the neuropsychiatrists, enthusiasts of materialistic explanations, that our physical body does not evolve at the same speed as that which ... constitutes it? Read this question again, nice and calmly. If it is not enough, repeat the operation. Above all, do not hesitate. Your life risks being profoundly changed by it, as ...

Can anyone say where and when consciousness is located? Does one need to repeat that special relativity itself affirms these discrepancies of perception of space and time, depending on speed? Then what is "the imagination," if it is not a particular state of our consciousness to emit and receive information at a relativist speed? Can there be reception, though it be described as imaginative through ignorance, elsewhere than in space and time, supports of every perception? We are but at the beginnings, as the power of necessary abstraction is so great that even the most experienced physicists could lose their Latin in it.../...

High temporal densities are the seat of the psyche, of which the ETs have made themselves masters. They incarnate themselves at will following a genetic mutation synonymous with mastery of the information packets in the sense of universal entropy, which then becomes neguentropic (information structured in the image of the structure of the DNA molecule).

Besides, this is what distinguishes us from the animals. This is also what differentiates, generally speaking, the living from the inert. The same qualitative discrepancy exists between the immaterial living and the material living.

Extrasensory perceptions, emotions or thoughts are issues of the highest densities of time, access to which depends on the very complex structure of the neuronal network, a veritable spatio-temporal elevator [three Russian scientists have proved the fractal pattern of the brain waves].

This is also the case with dreams, apparently brief, in which are produced quantities of events that our memory can not retrieve in physical time, hence their fleeting and incoherent character from our point of view on waking (weaker temporal density). Thus, the discrepancy between material and spiritual is but the result of a difference of flow of time.

The question thus is not whether to believe it, or even to understand it, but to be capable of "rising" or not! In the past, humanity was stricken by geocentrism, believing itself the center of the world. Could it be that at this start of a millennium humanity remains fixed in chronocentrism, asserting an arbitrary unit of time in the equations?
So, many humans can access to the spiritual constructed realm of some charismatic leaders. All of the believers of those leaders reinforce that construct like a specific 'house' in the spiritual realm where all is made of the spirits' creation, starting with God's. Unfortunately, the spiritual realm is also the dwelling of real spirits (dead / dematerialized aliens) passing by these constructed 'houses' making fun of those believers' baby steps into the spiritual life, if these spirits / souls are negative.

That's why, when hearing voices, or seeing someone in this realm, one often believes what is heard or showed (like a wild animal could trust a hunter), notwithstanding the ego trips making the experiencers, or their spiritual interlocutors, more important than they really are.

The real problem is to make the difference between positive and negative spririts / souls, and to learn from those experiences. The learning curve is quite long, like a baby takes time before being able to walk alone. But the only reflex of those therapists called 'psychiatrists' is to deny this reality up there and to provide meds for a phenomenon they totally ignore for they don't follow the right courses of quantum physics and spiritual experiences.

Our case, with Eve, is very different for we were announced HARDSHIPS FIRST before THE CHANGE, provided that many visionary and premonitory details of our mundane life have come true!

While my medical field is the eye
Luke 6:42 How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Oh I think EJ,God bless him, will be around for at least another 30 years making the same predictions, but I doubt it will be from Buck House.
So do I! Only the queen dwells in the 'Buck House'. :wear:

Well. Like the unending screeds Eric has already posted, it would be too much to expect some actual interesting tangible details. I’m guessing a flask of soup, some peanuts, a pack of nappies, an iphone 6, a swiss army wonderknife and travel sweets and Ker Plunk for the journey.
What would you do of these details of our belongings to be taken with us? :actw:

What would you do of these details of our belongings to be taken with us? :actw:
I doubt jimv1 would do anything of the details of the belongings to be taken with you because he's not one of the chosen two (you and Eve are unless I'm mistaken) and he's not likely to be in Orleans on that day (again, unless I'm mistaken about the location) .... I'd probably take a bottle of water, some soil, a mixture of seeds, a Bible (just because it's a long and interesting read) and a carton of cigarettes and a carton of matches (wax dipped tips). Seriously, that's what I'd take .. if I'm allowed a rucksack.

Last edited:
I doubt jimv1 would do anything of the details of the belongings to be taken with you because he's not one of the chosen two (you and Eve are unless I'm mistaken) and he's not likely to be in Orleans on that day (again, unless I'm mistaken about the location) .... I'd probably take a bottle of water, some soil, a mixture of seeds, a Bible (just because it's a long and interesting read) and a carton of cigarettes and a carton of matches (wax dipped tips). Seriously, that's what I'd take .. if I'm allowed a rucksack.

After Eric’s gone, I plan on making replicas of his kit. I’ll corner the market in the new growth area of End Times Holy Relics.

After Eric’s gone, I plan on making replicas of his kit. I’ll corner the market in the new growth area of End Times Holy Relics.
I don't know what Eric's kit consists of and that's none of my business but just don't sell yours in white plastic buckets, Jim Baker's already doing that .. (unless Jim's coining it at the moment and in that case?, do?)

Last edited:
I don't know what Eric's kit consists of and that's non of my business but just don't sell yours in white plastic buckets, Jim Baker's already doing that .. (unless Jim's coining it at the moment and in that case?, do?)

Of course you need a bucket. Where else are you going to put the first soul when you’re doing the swap?

Well, I was wondering what’s needed as a basic kit for an abduction, soul swap, end times scenario.
Oh, I see. When I said 'independent and self-sufficient' it was related to the way the present Windsor family is living. There is no recipe for the end times survival kit.

An inability to recognize reality?:pop:
Reality up there is far more detailed and powerful than our material world, scientifically speaking. Have you heard about the Generalized Law of Entropy, like those applied for black holes, actually being holes of emptiness of matter full of information beyond imagination?

Yes, you are right about the two of us at Orleans. The belongings I talk about are not for the abduction itself, nor a survival kit, but rather means to not depend on public funds and personels' habits and protocol, making or being a potential leverage on us. Having the power means more than one can think about.

I am afraid you won't make a lot of money from it. Sorry. :sorry:

I don't know what Eric's kit consists of and that's none of my business but just don't sell yours in white plastic buckets, Jim Baker's already doing that .. (unless Jim's coining it at the moment and in that case?, do?)

Wow! Crazy stuff in America for the 'end of the world'. Thanks for the laughters. :D

Back