• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Danish Crypto-Doc About The Weird Weekend (Featuring Lars Thomas)

He seemed completely sure it was a leopard hair..where was it found?

He seemed completely sure it was a leopard hair..where was it found?
In Huddisford Woods, North Devon. There have been a number of sightings in the area. About ten years ago i examined a sheep kill close by on a farm. The animal's neck bones had been dislocated by what looked like a bite. The skin had ben peeled back like a banana and the meat rasped from the bones.

Did he ever find out what happened? I'm sure you know what I mean.
He does loads of testing for us as does his friend Dr Tom Gilbert. All the supposed thylacine dung samples have been something else. The big cat hair from Huddisford Woods was a leopard. The orang-pendek hair had a structure similar to but distinct from Sumatran orang-utan. The DNA was too fragmented to be of any use.

He does loads of testing for us as does his friend Dr Tom Gilbert. All the supposed thylacine dung samples have been something else. The big cat hair from Huddisford Woods was a leopard. The orang-pendek hair had a structure similar to but distinct from Sumatran orang-utan. The DNA was too fragmented to be of any use.

I meant his private tragedy, did that get sorted out?

Back