• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Isn't it the other way around? Tim Burton, with his gothic style, bases his ideas about Christmas on the Germans? Just saying, they've been at it a lot longer than he has.
Yeah, I hadn't thought of that, good point Sir.

The face in question looks identical to a scary, old-lady mask which I used in a few Halloween productions. I don't have the mask any more but I "recognised" it instantly - even down to the slight crook of the nose. It's not too much of a stretch to imagine that somebody going to a teenage party/rave in the woods might bring a latex mask to scare people.

Edit: And the description of the photo is incorrect. She is clearly indoors as you can see from the angle of the roof, lack of weather damage and that you can see another internal wall on the right hand side of the image.

The description says that she is dancing outside while standing on a bench. So that means that they were indoors and someone was looking in.

Last edited:
The face in question looks identical to a scary, old-lady mask which I used in a few Halloween productions. I don't have the mask any more but I "recognised" it instantly - even down to the slight crook of the nose. It's not too much of a stretch to imagine that somebody going to a teenage party/rave in the woods might bring a latex mask to scare people.
I've just searched for rubber witch mask on google but obviously there's tons of similar ones .. is anyone any good at isolating the face in question and google image match searching? .. I'm not being lazy, I just don't now how to 'cut' the face bit out of the pic.

I currently work at an estate agents, for my sins, and yesterday I was preparing a brochure for a property that has a medieval cellar. As I was adding the photos I came across this one in which (and I'm almost certain it's just a trick of the camera flash) I can see a shadowy human figure moving into the frame from the right. I did ask my boss if anyone was in the room with him and he said he was alone but he did point out that the white shape in the bottom right is definitely the flash reflecting off the stone wall, so I'd say that's pretty much case closed - it has to be the wall and the wall mounted candle holder casting the human shadow, don't you think? Unfortunately I don't have a photo showing the room from the opposite angle.

At first I thought it must be my boss's shadow as it looks decidedly male to me but surely he would be BEHIND the flash when the photo was taken, facing towards the candelabra, whilst this figure seems to be in profile. He would also have had his arms raised, holding the camera, but the figure on the right seems to be standing or walking into the frame, not taking a photograph. Like I said, almost definitely just an odd trick of the light but I thought I would share as it gave me pause for a moment in an otherwise boring day at the office! It doesn't help that it's a spooky looking room to begin with (also, a couple of orbs for your enjoyment ;))!

357iv6r.jpg

23jh1kn.jpg

Shocking "Creeper" Entity Caught On Video

The Paranormal Lockdown team capture an entity on camera that looks like a creeper. Do you see it?

A video analysis with enhancements.

Couldn't possibly be a person in a black hooded coat or niqab wandering into view...

Well, according to something on Facebook calling itself 'Spiritual News Post':

"(Calling it a monk for lack of knowledge but what they are seeing is a territorial demon or possibly a principality. Also another demon in upper right head sticking up.)".

If you ask me, it doesn't look anything like Liechtenstein...

Liechtenstein is about 24km south to north. But that could just be a perspective thing.

("Small... far away.")

8DVVV7b.jpg

By God, that is uncanny! If the territorial demon in the the black hooded niqab turned to its left and started walking, it WOULD look like Liechtenstein. So, what is this, then? Timeslip of an entire geographical area which looks small because it was far away, and in shadow?

By God, that is uncanny! If the territorial demon in the the black hooded niqab turned to its left and started walking, it WOULD look like Liechtenstein. So, what is this, then? Timeslip of an entire geographical area which looks small because it was far away, and in shadow?

The Brown Lady of Raynham Hall? That's Malta, that is.

a0kELr3.jpg

We need to sell the "Ghosts are actually manifestations of European microstates" theory to the tabloids.

The answer is obvious it’s the monk from our basement at work out on a day trip.

Well, see, you say that's obvious, and until very recently I would've agreed with you wholeheartedly. After all, that makes the most sense. However, I can't help succumbing to Tribble's thesis that all ghosts are manifestations of European microstates. There has been an awful lot of tectonic upheaval of late, so I wonder if there has been an increase in the amount of ghost sightings. It would certainly be interesting to see what, on the surface, appeared to be the spirit of a 16th century pedlar of coal tongs, only to find it was, in fact, Moldova, giving it all that in a haughty translucence.

Agreed, it really really looks like a doorway. Especially when enlarged. The "paranormal investigator" claims it isn't but I'd want to see another photo of that wall for myself.

Shocking "Creeper" Entity Caught On Video

The Paranormal Lockdown team capture an entity on camera that looks like a creeper. Do you see it?

A video analysis with enhancements.

I saw this episode on TV a while ago. You could see it much better than in the first video you linked to. The second video has been taken down so it's hard to see here what they captured. I remember when I saw it thinking that there is "something" crawling there. If they haven't faked it then god alone knows what it was.

The Myrtles Plantation is been mentioned in other threads. There's a new photo of the supposed Ghost now - in a selfie, of course.

Even with my very low Pareidolia, I can recognize a face.

http://www.wafb.com/story/36992338/...ie-louisiana-plantation-posts-haunted-picture
Here's an older one from their website, so they are obviously keen to promote that story.

https://www.myrtlesplantation.com/history-and-hauntings/the-legend-of-chloe
It's very interesting. Notice people on this Facebook thread are reacting with disgust because they(the plantation) use the spirits of dead ghosts to keep the plantation alive(or something). Not very ethical it seems.

The Myrtles Plantation is been mentioned in other threads. There's a new photo of the supposed Ghost now - in a selfie, of course.

Even with my very low Pareidolia, I can recognize a face.

http://www.wafb.com/story/36992338/...ie-louisiana-plantation-posts-haunted-picture
Here's an older one from their website, so they are obviously keen to promote that story.

https://www.myrtlesplantation.com/history-and-hauntings/the-legend-of-chloe
If that's not photo shopped (and I can't see how it could be a reflection of anything) .. that's an impressive capture ..

amyrtlesghost.jpg

It's very interesting. Notice people on this Facebook thread are reacting with disgust because they(the plantation) use the spirits of dead ghosts to keep the plantation alive(or something). Not very ethical it seems.
LOL .. it's almost tempting to troll these morons with "What? .. are you suggesting ONLY WHITE PEOPLE can become ghosts? .. aren't black people GOOD enough for you to be able to do that in these more enlightened times even after they're dead!!!!!!! .. you people disgust me!!!!!!!"

........... and then strap yourself in.

Back