• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Pretty gripped by the first episode of the new series. The last series descended into such ludicrous dullness I'm pleased to actually feel hopeful for the show again. I'm looking forward to next weeks episode.
Enjoyed it myself.

(I'm not a fan of ridonculous over-arcing story-lines in general, especially when they become the sole topic for episode after episode.)

:rofl: honest its ok, i watch them all there, i just watched the last two

Yeah, I know, it's just that I'm a scaredy-cat when I'm on my computer, I don't even like trying new sites unless I'm 100% sure they're OK!

Anyway, as I hoped Ghost Rider had an impressive debut on the show, though I hope we see more flaming skull and chains action to come. Not a bad start to the season.

Thats understandable, i am wary to, but i like putlocker as it does have AoS on, movies123 doesnt, so now ive watched series 4 up to epi 11 now, and i have enjoyed it so far

Having said Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 ended up ridiculous, I recently got the blu-ray and have been binge watching it. Watching the whole thing in quick succession rather than weekly it definitely works better. I've enjoyed it far more. The ridiculous elements seem less so when one is immersed in the story.

I didn't mind season 3 at all. Now S4 seems to be shaping up for some prime ridiculousness.

OK, my theory that every sci-fi TV show has an evil double story in it is becoming confused because there's a nice double of a nice character and an evil double of an evil character. I think this still applies.

Also, I like it when Elizabeth Henstridge's posh accent drops a little and you hear her original Northern one. Doesn't happen every episode, but it's a treat when it does.

I'm enjoying this season more than any previous one I think. I would have liked to have seen Ghost Rider last longer as a main character. I felt there was still much to be explored about Robbie Reyes. I hope I'm proved wrong, but I suspect the life model decoy storyline could become tiresome.

I know they're a groaning old cliché and every sci-fi show uses them eventually, but this week's episode on E4? That's how you do an evil double episode! Dare I say this series is better now than it ever was? Really glad I stuck with it. Only drawback, you just know some will be shipping Daisy and Simmons now!

I know they're a groaning old cliché and every sci-fi show uses them eventually, but this week's episode on E4? That's how you do an evil double episode! Dare I say this series is better now than it ever was? Really glad I stuck with it. Only drawback, you just know some will be shipping Daisy and Simmons now!
I've enjoyed this series more than any previous, and this series has improved over time. Sunday's episode was excellent!

After that old standby, the evil doubles, we had another one, the parallel universe. But it was a good one! Liked zombie Gemma, and of course it's an excuse to bring back you know who, Whedon can't leave him alone - doesn't he get any other offers? Less convinced by Mengele Fitz, but apart from that, top stuff.

Another season down, and I think this was the best yet. Coulson was right, that was a horrible way to go no matter what she'd done. And now we're going all Guardians of the Galaxy for next time? Probably have to wait for 2018 before we see that in the UK.

I've enjoyed this series more than any previous, and this series has improved over time. Sunday's episode was excellent!
^this^. I liked evil Fitz, played nicely with the idea that's we're all mostly capable of the unspeakable.

There have been times when I've regretted sticking with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., in spite of its sometimes fine moments, but this series made it worthwhile. I'm looking forward to bingeing its blu-ray.

This series was fantastic, Ghost Rider is such a great character - there was a nice set-up for a potential series of his own there too **lives in hope**

And yes, we're either going Guardians or Infinity War next time I reckon...

The biggest problem for me is that after the hiatus, it felt like the Ghost Rider arc had been an earlier season, then we get all the LMD stuff, and the alternative universe. I'm losing track of time. They're putting more into a single season than most shows manage in a full 5 year run.

Actually, really the biggest problem was the lack of Agent Carter during the break.

Anyway, looking forward to Agents of S.W.O.R.D. next year.

Hey, back for season 5 at last on E4 in the UK, Sunday at nine for a feature length opener. In spaaaace...

Marvel have really been embracing the space opera recently what with Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor: Ragnarok, and now it's Agents of SHIELD's turn to get in on the act. Not a bad fit so far, but would have been nice for the future to be more colourful than warehouse grey and brown.

After a few mopey, underwhelming episodes, this got good with E4's latest ep yesterday. I'm starting to get interested again. The little girl's answer to Fitz that he was left behind to save the rest appealed to my liking for heroic fiction.

After a few mopey, underwhelming episodes, this got good with E4's latest ep yesterday. I'm starting to get interested again. The little girl's answer to Fitz that he was left behind to save the rest appealed to my liking for heroic fiction.
Iain De Caestecker has had a pretty good season. His best is probably the one last week in the US.

100th episode tonight on E4, where does the time go? Just like a soap opera, they had a wedding. Quite sweet, and made a change from the relentless misery of this season.

100th episode tonight on E4, where does the time go? Just like a soap opera, they had a wedding. Quite sweet, and made a change from the relentless misery of this season.

Some exciting events leading up to the wedding. Hard to believe its episode 100.

End of season next week (in the US, at least), and, if ABC don't make an announcement soon, possibly end of show.

I hope it keeps going, but at least it got 5 years. More than The Expanse (at time of writing), or any of the Fox properties that all just got axed.

End of season next week (in the US, at least), and, if ABC don't make an announcement soon, possibly end of show.

I hope it keeps going, but at least it got 5 years. More than The Expanse (at time of writing), or any of the Fox properties that all just got axed.

We're a good few episodes behind on this side of the pond so no spoilers!

We're a good few episodes behind on this side of the pond so no spoilers!
No worries.

But in good news, they've been renewed for 13 episodes next year. Sounds like a farewell season - possibly building up enough episodes for syndication.

That's it! End of the season, and a sad bit where someone died. But not who you expected. It was too gloomy this run, but it had its moments. Bit of a comedown after the last season. I hope Iain suggested the "Wha's like us? Damn few!" line, though disappointing they didn't complete the quote with "And they're a' deid." I bet he comes back, though.

That's it! End of the season, and a sad bit where someone died. But not who you expected. It was too gloomy this run, but it had its moments. Bit of a comedown after the last season. I hope Iain suggested the "Wha's like us? Damn few!" line, though disappointing they didn't complete the quote with "And they're a' deid." I bet he comes back, though.
Well,
he does get better. Presumably they go and defrost the version of him sleeping into the future, since the world didn't end and he doesn't need to go rescue everyone.

Also, Iain is definitely on set. Clark hasn't been, but that may be more permanent. Still, it won't feel right without him, but at least we get to see him with a comical wig in Captain Marvel. At least I hope he has a comical wig.

I see. What about...

Agent May?

Back