• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Abductions: Reports, Theories & Stories (Not IHTM)

It does, but it has incredibly long arms. I've never seen a Grey depicted with arms that long and spindly. The shadow it casts is a bit odd, though. I'd be interested to see an in depth analysis of the shadow the entity casts. To my untrained eye, it doesn't quite seem to match up correctly with the being.

Maybe its one of the greys pets and its playing fetch
I think the guy is brave, i would have legged it

ARTIST LOSES HIS VIRGINITY TO A SPACE ALIEN. NOW HE PAINTS ABOUT IT
11:51 am

David Huggins is 72 years old. He lives in Hoboken with his wife and son and works in a delicatessen. In his early years he was trained as a painter at the Art Students League of New York. At some point, during his “perfectly normal life” he “started remembering things.”

Huggins’ suppressed memories have gotten very detailed indeed. He recalls being abducted by extraterrestrials on numerous occasions, although “abducted” might not be the right word—Huggins’ experiences have mostly been pleasurable and he is quite content to assist the aliens in whatever way they desire. He says that he lost his virginity to a female “alien hybrid” named Crescent when he was seventeen years old. Huggins claims they’ve have had “over fifty hybrid-alien children” together—the details of their mating and the births are rather remarkable.

18486004_10154451165026994_4791162750998244182_n.jpg

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/...inity_to_a_space_alien_now_he_paints_about_it

Over fifty alien - hybrid rugrats? How about keeping it in his pants...

I hope that Mr Trump fellow knows about all these alien-hybrid-americans. Perhaps he could build another wall...

I recently watched an interesting episode (S02E12) of the series Hangar 1: The UFO Files on the Blaze channel (Freeview 63), it was the first time I've watched the series and the episode titled UFO Superpowers was discussing files from the MUFON archives.

Anyway there was an interesting story and dramatisation about a case I hadn't heard of before, it was the 1979 case of the trucker Harry Turner who woke up at his destination with initially no memory of the journey or how he got there, he later began recalling details and reported that he was driving at night when a strange light began to descend from the sky and followed his truck, he tried to get out of the cab when he was pushed back in by a powerful force, he then grabbed his handgun which he kept for protection on the road, and fired into this light which then allowed him to leave the truck, he found that both he and his vehicle were inside of a very large ship, the milometer showed nowhere near enough miles had passed for the journey he had to take.

For those who are also new to this case here's an article on it, https://www.ufoinsight.com/harry-turner-incident-portals-dimensions/
https://www.ufoinsight.com/harry-turner-incident-portals-dimensions/

I was going to start a new thread for this but thought twice just in case I missed it being posted anywhere, couldn't find anything on search though...

Anyway I've found this new documentary film called Love & Saucers (2017), about the Davis Huggins case, (lost his virginity to an alien woman, for those who don't know the case) haven't watched it yet but will get a copy of the DVD this week. He's a an artist now and I've seen some really good, striking paintings of his via the film's site and FB page. https://www.loveandsaucers.com/

More of this chap here:

David Huggins is a 68 year old painter who lives in Hoboken, NJ. He studied at the Art Students League in New York City, and he’s been divorced for a little under ten years, with a 27 year old son who lives in Thailand. David concentrates most of his talent on the creation of a series of testimonial paintings about his life-long experience as an alien abductee.

[...]

Sample:

I was taken into a room and it was filled with babies and I had to touch every one. The human touch was really important. The first time I touched one of the babies static electricity jumped from my hand to the baby. This was right before I touched it and I pulled back and said to the Insect-being “Wow, did you see that?” So I reached over and touched the baby. I woke up the next morning spent, totally exhausted and slept all day. But that night the Insect-like Being takes me to this door; we are in front of this doorway and there is this brilliant light. It was like it was pushing it’s way out of the doorway — it had form. The Insect-Like Being said I had to go inside the room with the light, so I go inside and it was just incredible. The light was passing right through me. I was in there for a few minutes. The next morning when I woke up I had incredible energy and felt really energized for weeks afterwards.

Full Article Here (includes artwork):
https://www.theartblog.org/2011/08/david-huggins-an-uncommon-life/

Seems to me that the aliens could use more, er, clinical methods of breeding their hybrid babies.
Maybe the aliens take some kind of perverse pleasure in breeding the old-fashioned (human) way?

Seems to me that the aliens could use more, er, clinical methods of breeding their hybrid babies.
Maybe the aliens take some kind of perverse pleasure in breeding the old-fashioned (human) way?

That's a good point in that one would think an advanced alien species (assuming they are alien and biological) would certainly do things far differently than us. Yet in so many 'abduction' events the things that the 'aliens' do at times (behaviors both technical and otherwise) seem barely above our own level of technical ability and peculiarly humanoid. When one looks at the old 'abduction' and 'encounter' cases going back decades (and even historical cases) a pattern of very odd behavior and appearances are seen. This has been pointed out by Dr Vallee in several of his books like Invisible College, Messengers of Deception , Dimensions , and Confrontations. It's difficult to explain in just a few paragraphs on a forum but if one is interested in this I recommend his books. They are very well written and thoughtful and explore many of these absurdities around the 'alien abduction' phenomenon. IMHO no one knows more abut the overall ufo/alien enigma than Dr Vallee and to fully understand all the various factors at play his books are a must read.
So in light of these aspects.....what is truly going on here? Are we dealing with an alien species from outer space here to examine earthlings....or something far stranger that might be connected somehow to human consciousness and deeper issues at play in reality?

the alien races currently present on the planet are not interested in hybridization. however, to produce the famous "grays" they use a human fetus as a starting point.

the fetus at some point in its development is modified to become a biological golem, a servant. each alien race has its "grays", various models with some differences. these servants do dangerous jobs, like driving UFOs, performing abductions, interacting with humans and operating missions throughout the territory.

the aliens who command are others. the abductee hardly remembers the commanders, but he remembers the gray servants, because they are those who intervene at the beginning and at the end of the kidnapping.

the subject recalls 2 frames that are this type of alien, which in the collective imagination has become the most popular. but the truth behind it is much bigger.

^While that is a very curious and interesting interpretation of the alien abduction phenomenon (and very similar to the theme in the book Song Of The Greys by Kerner) there is zero actual evidence to support such an hypothesis and is pure speculation. Kerner did not provide any actual evidence either but that of 'eyewitness' testimony from 'abductees'.
If this is a consciousness issue dealing with something other than just a physical intrusion by a biological entity then one would expect to not find objective physical data which is what seems to be the case currently.

There are many wild explanations, like Kerner's and the one posted above by Growl , that can't be examined in any scientific manner and do nothing in the end to help solve this bizarre enigma.

For those interested a link to Kerner's ideas: http://www.nigelkerner.com/Books.html
and one to Dr Vallee's book Dimensions which is a must read imho..
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/406341.Dimensions

As an addition to my comments above I believe Dr John Mack's ideas are worth looking into. A Harvard Psychiatrist now deceased, he did an analysis by interview of many alleged abductees and came to the conclusion (two published books), again based on eyewitness testimony interviews only, that the 'abductions' experienced were probably experienced on a psychological or psychic/spiritual plane (from the abductees point of view) and not in actual space and time.
One could interpret this to mean that actual physical biological aliens are not abducting people but some other phenomenon is at work here.
Dr Mack of course also interviewed children in the well known African (Ruwa Zimbabwe) alien encounter case in which a very strange event (one that has all the absurd earmarks Dr Vallee has talked about in previous books) was witnessed by children in daylight near a school play area.

studies on the phenomenon of abduction conducted in Italy began by copying the American method initially, using regressive hypnosis.

then they were joined by psychological techniques to distinguish a schizophrenic from a real adduct.

the hypnotic technique has been better, applying neuro-linguistic programming techniques, because the body and its language do not lie. the working groups were 3, and the data were compared for the first time only 2 years later. the subjects did not know each other and nobody could therefore have had comparisons.

the data emerged from the study of this first sample were astounding. all saw the same creatures, they all had the same scars, they had biological grafts in front of the pineal gland and the sphenoid fractured bone and resealed, 85% had rhesus negative blood.

each subject presented within himself "active alien memories" that is the essence of a deceased alien that could be interrogated.

each adduct then had a "being of light" a parasitic alien that serves to control the subject emotionally, even this alien could be interrogated ...

also a third type of alien controlled is monitored by the adduct from another universe, this alien called "growl", comes from a universe opposite to ours, with different physical and geometrical rules. to work with us of the synthetic bodies that remotely control, an extradimensional alien.

Then each adduct manifested the presence of a part of himself with autonomous consciousness, which was characterized by the absence of the "time axis" called the "matrix of points of light", the soul of the subject by convention.

this entity told of having always existed and of being light within light. he said that the aliens wanted her because she was life: "they (the aliens), they want me, if they take me" he said "they will live forever, they are afraid of dying".

If these data were true aliens want something from us that human beings do not even know we own, the information for eternal life, we have is that they want to take us.

A Catholic would say that the devil wants to steal your soul.

yesterday's demons are today's aliens and they always do the same things.

As an addition to my comments above I believe Dr John Mack's ideas are worth looking into. A Harvard Psychiatrist now deceased, he did an analysis by interview of many alleged abductees and came to the conclusion (two published books), again based on eyewitness testimony interviews only, that the 'abductions' experienced were probably experienced on a psychological or psychic/spiritual plane (from the abductees point of view) and not in actual space and time.
One could interpret this to mean that actual physical biological aliens are not abducting people but some other phenomenon is at work here.
Dr Mack of course also interviewed children in the well known African (Ruwa Zimbabwe) alien encounter case in which a very strange event (one that has all the absurd earmarks Dr Vallee has talked about in previous books) was witnessed by children in daylight near a school play area.

I read one of Mack's books, and there were some excellent, well-told stories in there. But it seemed to me that's all they were, stories, and I might as well have been reading dream diaries. He also was asking some very leading questions to get the answers he wanted, impartial he was not. Starting from the position humans were being abducted and then persuading impressionable people this had happened to them to provide his proof was far from scientific. If anything it was exploitation.

I read one of Mack's books, and there were some excellent, well-told stories in there. But it seemed to me that's all they were, stories, and I might as well have been reading dream diaries. He also was asking some very leading questions to get the answers he wanted, impartial he was not. Starting from the position humans were being abducted and then persuading impressionable people this had happened to them to provide his proof was far from scientific. If anything it was exploitation.

He was a psychiatrist and as such approached the 'abduction ' claims from that angle. I don't believe he tried to get any physical or empirical scientific evidence and I'm not sure that he could have found any since these
'abductees' were 'abductees' by their own beliefs and not by any proven science method. I also believe that at least one woman tried to intentionally fool him to make him look bad. Not sure what her motives were or who she was doing this for. But this is one of the main problems with the ufo alien/abduction enigma - the lack of objective physical evidence.
Dr Vallee has said many times that what we end up doing is examining witness testimony due to the lack of hard evidence ...though there have been cases where physical evidence exists of some kind of event happening...whatever it might be.
But in the end the only thing we can say after his work with these people is that they believed they had been 'abducted' by what they claimed to be 'aliens'.

physical evidence exists, the alien chips grafted into the body of the subjects are a good example.

in hypnosis the subject remembered the grafting of these objects, then if they decided to look for them with medical examinations these artifacts were found, using computerized axial tomography, x-ray or other.

these medical reports are tangible proof, the documents issued by the hospitals have legal significance.

who put those objects inside the head of those subjects? To this the doctor could not give an answer.

Unfortunately none of the alleged implants have ever turned out to be of any significance. Not on any electronic or mechanical level. None can be definitively shown to be of a non earthly origin..indeed none have ever been shown to be functional on any level. The only people who support that they are meaningful are believers like Dr Leir (A Podiatrist and not a scientist btw...died 2014) or others who have a biased towards belief to begin with.
Dr Vallee perhaps the foremost expert on the alien enigma has also questioned the validity of the so-called implants.
Once again the memories of alleged 'abductees' ,implants or otherwise, is not evidence of alien abduction and as already stated there is a clear lack of any objective evidence.
I do think that people have strange experiences and memories of strange encounters....but in no way have they ever been proven to be by space aliens , inter-dimensional beings or some kind of metaphysical entity. They remain unknown as to what they truly represent.

but why should an alien plant originate non-terrestrial? the aliens present here have "stable" colonies the material is taken on the planet earth, it is not light years away, what sense would it have?

it would not be practical, here's everything you need. the important thing is that a hypnotic reconstruction corresponds to a medical document confirming the presence of the object in the body of the subject.

even the famous grays of here I spoke probably are produced here on earth, but only for trivial logistical reasons.

Well...everything you said there is complete speculation and has no substance (not to mention fanciful imho) unless one can even first prove the existence of aliens with bases on earth . It's just another tale and a convenient one at that to get around seemingly logical questions about the many questions regarding implants and the general alien presence in all of these themes. Saying the 'implants' were made on earth solves all the hard questions....doesn't it? Do you see the problem here?
You have been making wild claims in several posts (most of these are old alien memes that have been on the web for years btw), but can any of them be supported with any kind of actual evidence other than tales from believers?
No...they cannot. This is the problem in a nut shell with the ufo enigma. Many believe these tales of abduction and implants yet there is absolutely nothing to support them ...other than personal anecdotes.
*You mentioned a medical document above supporting an implant that was removed...by all means link to it and let's examine it's authenticity. What lab and medical facility had it? What did the tests show? Was there an independent analysis of the 'implant'? I'm willing to bet none of this was done and that the whole process was done by those who are already believers.
ps: Dr Vallee and others have examined many of these implants as well as so-called alien artifacts that pop up from time to time....in no case did he find any that seemed 'alien' to him either in substance or manufacturing. I believe he is a genuine researcher (he's retired from active investigations these days) and wants to discover the truth of this enigma... so once again where is the evidence that these bits of nothing are in fact alien implants?

Last edited:
Back