• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Abductions: Reports, Theories & Stories (Not IHTM)

I could bring some documented cases here in the forum, with medical reports. if you want you can do it.

I will present the case, and the documentation confirming the presence of the plants with relevant official documents. but do not remember if these chips have been analyzed, because according to physicians difficult and dangerous to remove, but not dangerous for the subject.

it will be nice to notice the amazement of the doctors, some of these artifacts are in positions almost impossible to reach without opening the skull in several places.

could I do a post specifically?

maybe we start talking seriously about alien interference, it would be interesting.

^By all means...present your cases with documentation. It would be interesting to see where it leads.
I've read in the past about some of the implants (especially the ones Dr Leir was involved with) and none have ever been shown to be of alien origin...or even technical devices.

^By all means...present your cases with documentation. It would be interesting to see where it leads.
I've read in the past about some of the implants (especially the ones Dr Leir was involved with) and none have ever been shown to be of alien origin...or even technical devices.
They are usually bits of detritus that have embedded themselves in skin when the person was young (and they have subsequently forgotten what happened).

They are usually bits of detritus that have embedded themselves in skin when the person was young (and they have subsequently forgotten what happened).

From what I have read that's my understanding also....though I don't deny the fact that many people seem to have various strange experiences that are often hard to explain in normal ways. And many interpret them as 'alien encounters'. What they are remains unclear in some cases.

Note: There was one very tiny object removed in one of the Leir cases that they claimed gave off a 'signal'. But this was never confirmed by independent labs/researchers and Dr Leir was asked many times by others to submit his 'implants' to others for investigation and peer review and he refused. So from what I know none of these objects he and others claimed as implants were given a proper scientific examination. He controlled what was done with them and who looked at them.Why not let others see them?

Last edited:
To bring in a celebrity connection, Owen and Luke Wilson's brother Andrew has an alien implant in his hand - they used it for a closeup in the film Bottle Rocket. Except it isn't an alien implant, it's a pellet from a BB gun that was lodged there when he was a child.

^Or is the BB gun incident a screen memory implanted from aliens during a childhood abduction...?

;)

That's a good point in that one would think an advanced alien species (assuming they are alien and biological) would certainly do things far differently than us. Yet in so many 'abduction' events the things that the 'aliens' do at times (behaviors both technical and otherwise) seem barely above our own level of technical ability and peculiarly humanoid. When one looks at the old 'abduction' and 'encounter' cases going back decades (and even historical cases) a pattern of very odd behavior and appearances are seen. This has been pointed out by Dr Vallee in several of his books like Invisible College, Messengers of Deception , Dimensions , and Confrontations. It's difficult to explain in just a few paragraphs on a forum but if one is interested in this I recommend his books. They are very well written and thoughtful and explore many of these absurdities around the 'alien abduction' phenomenon. IMHO no one knows more abut the overall ufo/alien enigma than Dr Vallee and to fully understand all the various factors at play his books are a must read.
So in light of these aspects.....what is truly going on here? Are we dealing with an alien species from outer space here to examine earthlings....or something far stranger that might be connected somehow to human consciousness and deeper issues at play in reality?

Does Vallee offer an opinion on cattle mutilations? There are farmers who claim they've seen cattle simply dropped from hovering crafts after being dissected. Certainly an example of something that doesn't seem to advanced.

Does Vallee offer an opinion on cattle mutilations? There are farmers who claim they've seen cattle simply dropped from hovering crafts after being dissected. Certainly an example of something that doesn't seem to advanced.

He doesn't support the idea that space aliens are doing these 'cattle mutilations'. The idea that they need cattle meat/parts or whatever is silly if they are truly alien. To what purpose?
He has mentioned the possibility that some events in the west and southwest might be the result of covert government monitoring/testing of old radiation fallout and others might be checking for Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy in the cattle population. I tend to agree with this.

But I think most cases are just bad interpretation of the facts and data and it's likely natural causes are at play.
I don't think we can speculate on what some ranchers claim to have seen....people do see weird crap and there are indeed some very strange tales out there.......but I think it's not logical to assume that space aliens are coming light years to earth and abducting cattle and then dropping them back on ranches, Again to what ultimate purpose? Why not just take them away and drop them elsewhere out of sight?

Some researchers and writers have wandered into the inter-dimensional (and even occult) realm and speculate that we are dealing with a truly alien lifeform that has motivations and reasons that we simply don't understand.
I suppose anything is possible in such a huge Universe but again we have no real data or facts to support these eccentric ideas. They remain bizarre speculation though fun to read about.

PS: Without beating his drum I do recommend reading Dimensions by Vallee....imho it has many insights into just how bizarre the whole ufo enigma can be...including over time going back decades and centuries. This phenomenon ( and there are multiple facets to it) appears to have been with us in different 'forms' for a very long time. Have various space traveling aliens been interacting with earth for centuries or is there another explanation for the encounters and sightings that we now call ufos and aliens?

Last edited:
Title...? If you are referring to 'Dimensions' -the book by Dr Vallee-......that refers to the many dimensions involved in the various aspects of the enigma.....not necessarily the origin of the 'aliens' or 'visitors'. But an origin outside of normal time and space is one of the factors he explores in the book.

Aliens do not seem to be interested in hybridization, they do not need it.

Aliens changed the ancient man to become a container suitable for an extradimensional entity conventionally called "soul" this entity adds its consciousness to that of the body suitable to contain it .

the soul attaches itself to the DNA and enters phase with it, like a third electric wire. But if the DNA is not perfect the soul does not hook and she tends to want to go out (it happens with the body of the terrestrial extra).

Even human beings are not all compatible, it seems that statistically only 20% is compatible and has the soul. so if this data is correct it becomes the first reason to hide the UFO phenomenon.

accepting that there are aliens is possible, but to reveal that only 1 in 5 people has the soul is not possible, it would destroy human society in a few months.

When I re-read recently a book on Gnostics, I knew where a glimpse of distant memories I had when I read your assertion came from, that even a pneumatic system of belief may hold that not everybody is prone to survival and may just join nothingness as they die. Some modern 'testimonies' by people remembering under hypnosis their time in the otherworld between two incarnations were suggestive that not everybody had a soul (they said that a human without a soul is a slave of his or her feelings and passions), but the people who did profess similar views were Gnostics. Most of them said that there were two kinds of souls, with or without a spirit (divine spark – a soul being understood as an entity from a different plane of existence). And a number of them added that some humans did not have any soul at all. So the idea is not new.

Last edited:
^ I'd say he lost more than his virginity....

;)

In my opinion, the best books about abductions are Alien Dawn by Colin Wilson and The Threat by David Jacobs.

I read the Colin Wilson book on a train very late one dark night when I was the only passenger in the carriage. One particularly unsettling passage about abductions running in families got me a little creeped out, and when I suddenly heard a voice say 'tickets please' very close behind me, I got a fright, jumped and made a 'wooorgh' noise. Conductor looked equally frightened after that!

I also enjoyed reading Alien Dawn by Wilson; he has written some very interesting books over the last 4 decades on a variety of paranormal topics. His idea that the ufo phenom and related phenom could be agents of transformation for human consciousness is similar to some ideas by Dr Vallee. Unfortunately there is little to no actual evidence we can muster to even start to examine such an esoteric hypothesis.
From Good Reads : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2157347.Alien_Dawn
"In the end, he seems to regard aliens--whatever they are--as agents in the transformation of consciousness, but he provides little solid support for, or elucidation of, such a hypothesis. "

^ I'd say he lost more than his virginity.... ;)
Ya know it's just possible he has never lost his virginity.

Incidentally, does being baby-sat by a puerto rican illegal immigrant who took me to McDonalds without my parent's permission count as alien abduction?

Ya know it's just possible he has never lost his virginity.

Incidentally, does being baby-sat by a puerto rican illegal immigrant who took me to McDonalds without my parent's permission count as alien abduction?
LOL...you could be right.

ps: Love that painting he's holding in the article.
;)

One theory...

The Moment the Myth of Alien Abduction Was Born
Betty and Barney Hill Took an Interesting Trip to the Doctor's Office
By David J. Halperin
March 26, 2020

At about 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 14th, 1963, a New Hampshire couple named Betty and Barney Hill arrived at the office of Boston psychiatrist Benjamin Simon for their first scheduled appointment. They’d come for treatment of Betty’s nightmares, apprehension, persistent anxiety and of Barney’s anxiety and insomnia, ulcers and high blood pressure. Along with these worrisome symptoms, Barney had one other that was trivial but distinctly weird. A ring of warts had appeared in a perfect circle around his groin and needed to be surgically removed.
In all but two respects, the Hills were ordinary middle-class New Englanders in early middle age. Betty was a social worker for the State of New Hampshire. Barney worked night shift in a Boston post office; these hours, and a 60-mile commute, took a further toll on his already shaky health. The couple was active in their Unitarian Universalist church in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. They were also active in the civil rights movement, at a time when Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech was in the very recent past and civil rights were less than respectable in many quarters. Their life together was an embodiment of King’s dream. Betty was white; Barney was black.

That was one unusual thing about the Hills. The other was that they came into Simon’s office with a vague but emphatic sense that their troubles were rooted in an encounter with a UFO on a lonely mountain road more than two years earlier. What they remembered of the encounter was dramatic enough. But for the past two years Betty, in particular, had had the nagging conviction there was more to it than could be recalled, which surfaced only in strange dreams.

That amnesia, they suspected, was at the root of all their other symptoms. They’d been told that hypnosis could help retrieve lost memories. Dr. Benjamin Simon was an acknowledged expert in therapeutic hypnosis; he’d used it extensively to treat military psychiatric disorders during World War II, when he was chief of neuropsychiatry and executive officer at Mason General Hospital on Long Island. That was why the Hills turned to him.

https://lithub.com/the-moment-the-myth-of-alien-abduction-was-born/

Question, a long while ago, i was watching a film what had something to do with the bible, when Jesus was put in that cave with the stone in front there were two little figures, they were both in white tight body suits and looked like little aliens, and i had heard that these were mentioned in the bible, anyone have a clue as to what this film was or where in the bible this might be.?

Question, a long while ago, i was watching a film what had something to do with the bible, when Jesus was put in that cave with the stone in front there were two little figures, they were both in white tight body suits and looked like little aliens, and i had heard that these were mentioned in the bible, anyone have a clue as to what this film was or where in the bible this might be.?
The tale comes from John 20:12 is the twelfth verse of the twentieth chapter of the Gospel of John in the New Testament of the Christian Bible.
The angels appear in the standard garb of Biblical angels, who are always portrayed as either wearing white or radiant clothing. The exact form of the angels is uncertain. The text does not make clear if they were in the form of normal men, who Mary did perhaps not recognize as angels, or if they were the radiant beings Biblical angels are often described as.
Mary Magdalene is peering into the empty tomb of Jesus and sees two angels.
In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads:
And seeth two angels in whitesitting, the one at the head,and the other at the feet, wherethe body of Jesus had lain.
The English Standard Version translates the passage as:
And she saw two angels in white,sitting where the body of Jesus had lain,one at the head and one at the feet.

One theory...

The Moment the Myth of Alien Abduction Was Born
Betty and Barney Hill Took an Interesting Trip to the Doctor's Office
By David J. Halperin
March 26, 2020

At about 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 14th, 1963, a New Hampshire couple named Betty and Barney Hill arrived at the office of Boston psychiatrist Benjamin Simon for their first scheduled appointment. They’d come for treatment of Betty’s nightmares, apprehension, persistent anxiety and of Barney’s anxiety and insomnia, ulcers and high blood pressure. Along with these worrisome symptoms, Barney had one other that was trivial but distinctly weird. A ring of warts had appeared in a perfect circle around his groin and needed to be surgically removed.
In all but two respects, the Hills were ordinary middle-class New Englanders in early middle age. Betty was a social worker for the State of New Hampshire. Barney worked night shift in a Boston post office; these hours, and a 60-mile commute, took a further toll on his already shaky health. The couple was active in their Unitarian Universalist church in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. They were also active in the civil rights movement, at a time when Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech was in the very recent past and civil rights were less than respectable in many quarters. Their life together was an embodiment of King’s dream. Betty was white; Barney was black.

That was one unusual thing about the Hills. The other was that they came into Simon’s office with a vague but emphatic sense that their troubles were rooted in an encounter with a UFO on a lonely mountain road more than two years earlier. What they remembered of the encounter was dramatic enough. But for the past two years Betty, in particular, had had the nagging conviction there was more to it than could be recalled, which surfaced only in strange dreams.

That amnesia, they suspected, was at the root of all their other symptoms. They’d been told that hypnosis could help retrieve lost memories. Dr. Benjamin Simon was an acknowledged expert in therapeutic hypnosis; he’d used it extensively to treat military psychiatric disorders during World War II, when he was chief of neuropsychiatry and executive officer at Mason General Hospital on Long Island. That was why the Hills turned to him.

https://lithub.com/the-moment-the-myth-of-alien-abduction-was-born/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_alien_abduction_claims
The Antonio Vilas Boas case from Brazil (1957) and the Hill abduction from the United States (1961) were the first cases of UFO abduction to earn widespread attention.[1]
Although these two cases are sometimes viewed as the earliest abduction narratives, skeptic Peter Rogerson argues that this assertion is incorrect: the Hill and Boas abductions, he contends, were only the first "canonical" abduction cases, establishing a template from which later abductees and researchers would refine, but rarely deviate. Additionally, Rogerson notes purported abductions were cited contemporaneously at least as early as 1954, and that "the growth of the abduction stories is a far more tangled affair than the 'entirely unpredisposed' official history would have us believe".

I have read of many cases dating back quite some time that some contend are very early cases of non human entities abducting people.
Dr Vallee and others even use the old 'fairy tale myths' to say that those might be cases of early abductions.

There were movies about abductions before the Hill and Boas cases; This Island Earth for instance.
this_island_earth_1955_29.jpg

--------
The 1951 Fred Reagan abduction sounds fascinating, and might have inspired the film. Beamed out of his plane, like in 1955's This Island Earth, and supposedly cured of cancer by metallic asparagus aliens. He died anyway.

NOTE: The Fred Reagan story has been spun off into its own thread:

The 'Georgia Stalks': Fred Reagan Incident (Georgia; 1951)
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...alks-fred-reagan-incident-georgia-1951.67099/

Last edited by a moderator:
There are actually cases of people having contact with 'aliens' in the 1920's, 30's and 40's...this is talked about in one or two of Tim Good's books.
I have also heard this mentioned in several of Dr Vallee's books. And these early encounters tell that the aliens look somewhat human...smaller sometimes , odd eyes, heads, odd clothing often but not 'greys'. The 'greys' did seem to happen in the 60's and later....even Villas Boas aliens were not greys per se but smallish aliens " he was seized by a 1.5 m (five-foot) tall humanoid, who was wearing grey coveralls and a helmet. Its eyes were small and blue, and instead of speech it made noises ...."...Boas claimed that he was joined in the room by another humanoid. This one, however, was female, very attractive, and naked. She was the same height as the other beings he had encountered, with a small, pointed chin and large, blue catlike eyes. The hair on her head was long and white (somewhat like platinum blonde) but her underarm and pubic hair were bright red ."
There was another case of a 'Brazilian' ? soldier who was taken into an underground cave by a short 'alien' who looked like a bearded hairy dwarf. These tales with beings other than 'greys' are common in the past.

Last edited:
^ That's a great story by Redfern (I have read several of his books) but who's to say this 'Nedelcovic' is telling the truth? I notice that no actual evidence was forthcoming for what was told to this 'spy'....also interesting it took all those years for him to come forward. I'd say that his tale is just as wild as the original alien yarn.
;)

Redfern puts a lot of stock in things told to him and others by self-proclaimed spies, even when they don't make any sense. He seems oblivious to giant red flags all over the place. It didn't work out so well for him when he spun it all into B. S. in the Desert, and its sequels. His informants in that sorry episode, very shady characters all, seem to have played him like a cheap fiddle. Has he offered an solid evidence for any of his mutually exclusive claims over the years? I can't think of any. How many explanations has he cooked up for Roswell? I've lost track.

The tale comes from John 20:12 is the twelfth verse of the twentieth chapter of the Gospel of John in the New Testament of the Christian Bible.
The angels appear in the standard garb of Biblical angels, who are always portrayed as either wearing white or radiant clothing. The exact form of the angels is uncertain. The text does not make clear if they were in the form of normal men, who Mary did perhaps not recognize as angels, or if they were the radiant beings Biblical angels are often described as.
Mary Magdalene is peering into the empty tomb of Jesus and sees two angels.
In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads:
And seeth two angels in whitesitting, the one at the head,and the other at the feet, wherethe body of Jesus had lain.
The English Standard Version translates the passage as:
And she saw two angels in white,sitting where the body of Jesus had lain,one at the head and one at the feet.

I think everyone has potential for nurturing their soul... some just Refuse to acknowledge it. No one is without a soul, but it must be fed, or it wom’t grow.

Some stop acknowledging their soul because it is too hard for them to apply it to a satisfactory definition of themselves... so they learn to shut it out... I feel sorry for them...

The soul is the biggest gift, and we should be focused on it, but Man is conflicted because he must do many things to survive which seem to conflict with purity of the soul... and it is confusing.

Example: Our soul says do not kill... but our bodies say, I must eat that fish... and therefore kill it.

Soul should be nurtured, but how does one do that, and satisfy the body?

The answer is to be balanced with compromise. “Ok, I will eat this fish, but I will not be a glutton... “. This in turn nurtures the soul, and as it grows, it is not so hard on you next time...

Our existence is not perfect, but a soul helps it balance, and by nurturing it, it helps you find your balance.
I always try and read on the net about Aliens and Angels and found an interesting case.

Back