• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Shared Dreams (Same Dream / Multiple Dreamers)

bloop

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Mr B and I have been together for quite some time now - poor man. In those years we have on occasion dreamt the same dream, at the same time, with even the minor details being more or less identical. Now I would understand it more if these dreams concerned things happening in our lives at the time, however they dont. For example, we have both dreamt of a large log type cabin in woodland on the edge of a lake. We both ( in our individual dreams) featured in each others dream and could describe the clothing each of us were wearing, the conversations we were having and the cabin layout and details in each room. Another example would be one were we had both time travelled back to a time of castles and knights on horseback - again we could each describe our clothes, the castle, the colours that the knights and horses wore etc. When having these dreams we wake from them at the same point and at the same time. Anyone any idea what is causing this to happen? Or does anyone else experience the same thing with their other half or another loved one?

Mr B and I have been together for quite some time now - poor man. In those years we have on occasion dreamt the same dream, at the same time, with even the minor details being more or less identical. Now I would understand it more if these dreams concerned things happening in our lives at the time, however they dont. For example, we have both dreamt of a large log type cabin in woodland on the edge of a lake. We both ( in our individual dreams) featured in each others dream and could describe the clothing each of us were wearing, the conversations we were having and the cabin layout and details in each room. Another example would be one were we had both time travelled back to a time of castles and knights on horseback - again we could each describe our clothes, the castle, the colours that the knights and horses wore etc. When having these dreams we wake from them at the same point and at the same time. Anyone any idea what is causing this to happen? Or does anyone else experience the same thing with their other half or another loved one?

You are indeed fortunate to experience so many Fortean events.

Hi bloop, I've had it only once and that was with my cousin as a teenager, don't think I've experienced it since.

I think shared dreams occur occasionally under specific circumstances such as when two people with a deep, ultra-conscious or psychic connection developed over a long time, enter into a deep delta wave state within close proximity to each other. I would recommend keeping a dream diary of both normal dreams and any shared dreams, recording as much detail and imagery as possible, and you could find some helpful insights this way.

jimv1 - I agree I am fortunate for some strange reason. Things have slowed greatly in this last 10 years but perhaps that is down to the fact that I dont meditate or indulge in the more spiritual/paranormal stuff that I used to take part in. Or perhaps it runs in cycles, I don't know to be truthful. I do have many more experiences than I have so far mentioned but I am not wishing to bore people so am trying to only choose certain events.

FrKadash - yes a dream diary is a good idea, in fact I think I used to keep one some years back. Thank you for the explanation, that makes sense to me. It hasnt happened for a while now but both of us have been under stress with health issues this last couple of years so that is probably interfering with sleep and brain waves.

I couldn't say that me and the Mrs share the same dreams but on the occasions when I've slept away from her in the spare room (her having an early start at work the next day or one of us having health problems and not wanted to disturb the other), we will wake up at exactly the same time .. it could be any time in the night and morning this happens, we'll have separately closed bedroom doors then I'll wake up and the next thing I'll hear our main bedroom door open and she'll potter off into the bathroom .. I don't hear anything else before that so she hasn't made a sound to wake me up but I am thinking about her as soon as I wake up so we do think we have a mind link .. it's weird but cool .. it's a good job I'm the faithful type ! .. as soon as one of us wakes up, the other one does, even far apart.

That's really interesting! There's a lovely short story by Ursula K Le Guin ("Social Dreaming of the Frin") where the entire village dreams the same dream as everyone else.

That's really interesting! There's a lovely short story by Ursula K Le Guin ("Social Dreaming of the Frin") where the entire village dreams the same dream as everyone else.

I shall look into ordering that, thank you.

No problem! It's in Changing Planes (which is all very worth reading)

My mum and I often have similar dreams but it's never been exactly the same.
There are two which I can remember off the top of my head but when I next speak to her I'll ask if she can remember more.
One involved being chased by a crocodile, I was in a stately home trying to escape from one and my mum was in a forest. This is probably a fairly common dream though so not too strange. The next one is quite bizarre though. This happened not long after our cat had died.
In my mum's dream some burglars came to the house and wanted to steal the cat and my mum was begging with them not to take the cat but to take her make-up instead. In my dream some burglars came to the house demanded to know where the cat was (I could see her out of the corner of my eye but couldn't reach her) and when I wouldn't tell them they vandalised my walls by smearing make-up all over them. It was almost as if my dream followed on from my mum's. I can understand us dreaming about the cat, I can understand my mum dreaming about being burgled as it's one of her worst fears, but I don't know where the make-up fits in as neither of us wear it very often and we don't have conversations about it. When I told my mum about my dream I left out the bit about make-up initially so she wasn't copying me.
We don't live together, in fact there's a body of water between us.
Any thoughts?

My mum and I often have similar dreams but it's never been exactly the same.
There are two which I can remember off the top of my head but when I next speak to her I'll ask if she can remember more.
One involved being chased by a crocodile, I was in a stately home trying to escape from one and my mum was in a forest. This is probably a fairly common dream though so not too strange. The next one is quite bizarre though. This happened not long after our cat had died.
In my mum's dream some burglars came to the house and wanted to steal the cat and my mum was begging with them not to take the cat but to take her make-up instead. In my dream some burglars came to the house demanded to know where the cat was (I could see her out of the corner of my eye but couldn't reach her) and when I wouldn't tell them they vandalised my walls by smearing make-up all over them. It was almost as if my dream followed on from my mum's. I can understand us dreaming about the cat, I can understand my mum dreaming about being burgled as it's one of her worst fears, but I don't know where the make-up fits in as neither of us wear it very often and we don't have conversations about it. When I told my mum about my dream I left out the bit about make-up initially so she wasn't copying me.
We don't live together, in fact there's a body of water between us.
Any thoughts?

Dreaming of a house is said to reflect you as a person, the burglary could indicate something being violated (including emotions), the cat tells you about your intuition and how much attention you give it. The make up is said to be the mask we wear to hide our real selves behind. So take from that whatever you can :)

I'm not aware of sharing dreams, but perhaps it happens far more than we know. If you think about it, the number of hurdles that have to be crossed to become aware that its happened at all are quite significant.

1) You need to BOTH remember your dreams, and in detail, not vaguely.
2) You need to mention the dream to one another while its still fresh, because even if you each remembered its likely to fade very quickly for one if not both of you.
3) which means its far more likely to be apparent to people sharing a bed.ie a couple..but it may not be confined to people that close.
So you need to be sharing a room with somebody who has an equally strong recall and for you to have reason to mention your dream (which may have been the middle one of several in the night) to each other straight away in most cases for you to be even aware of the possibility that they matched.

Last year i told a friend i only communicate with online and have only met once that I'd dreamt of him being interviewed on TV. He was on the other side of the world at the time and replied that he had also dreamt that night he was being interviewed on TV. Each of us however mentioned other details that were not represented in the other's dream. It was the general image/concept rather than the detailed plot which appeared to be shared. How often may that be happening every night with multiple friends and relations but we never have any reason or means to become aware of it?

My sister and I both remember flying around our lounge room together as children. We started off jumping off our sofa onto its cushions we had arrange to land on, on the floor. Then we started not jumping and hitting the cushions, but becoming airborne and flying around the room. It was pretty amazing. We heard our mum coming to check up on us, so we stopped. We both remember this happening and have spoken about it since. The question is, did it really happen or was it a shared dream? We discussed it later and we both had the same details from our different perspectives. As physics and common sense tells us that humans can't fly, I am thinking it may have been the latter, or something else altogether...

More possible evidence of dream telepathy..and possibly actually sharing a common dream world (presumably that would mean some aspect of a collective unconscious).

A friend, Matteo, has been away one place or another for months. He told me last week he was in Vegas til Monday, though I'd forgotten that detail.

This morning (wednesday) around 5:30 he appeared suddenly in an unrelated dream...walking left to right in front of me pulling his suitcase. So it was now an airport scene. He caught my eye and did a double take , startled to see me here. He was clearly in a dilemma between coming over to say hi and continuing to walk ahead to (presumably) passport control. I gesture to let him know it's fine, carry on, I'm not flying anywhere and will see him on the other side in a few minutes.

I wake and note the time. Then text him to ask if he had either just landed at an airport or else had been sleeping on a plane at that time. I asked the second part of the question because the surprised look he gave me felt like I'd wandered into his dreamworld somehow and he recognised I shouldn't be there.

He replied at 8:30 saying he'd just landed at Manchester and that he was indeed asleep on the plane at 5:30.

I have had a number of lucid dreams in my time, most of them memorable to this day, some decades on. They stand out in my mind for their clarity, sometimes the emotion involved and often for the peculiar circumstances within them.
One that remains clear to me to this day, over 40 years after it happened, was strange for a very off reason.
I was 10 years old and in my final year of primary school (year 6 here in New South Wales, Australia).
My two best friends were Jonathon, who had left the school in this final year for another to prepare him for high school and Joel, a boy who was new to our school, having only joined us the previous year.
Joel was, we thought a fanciful storyteller. His father had been a diplomat in Malawi, where they had been living for the past few years. His stories of Africa often seemed far fetched and exotic, yet for all we knew, may have been true.
I don't recall the particular day leading up to this dream, so I can assume it was fairly mundane with nothing unusual occurring.
Now to the dream itself...
I had had a couple of dreams before where I had flown, but this dream was different.
I was in our school quadrangle, with Joel playing handball (a game played with a tennis ball). The ball was hit into the air and instead of running after it, I leapt into the air and flew after it. I can recall gliding fast, swooping low and high like a swallow and being able to turn mid air in any direction I wanted. Joel too was flying about and we were throwing the tennis ball through the air and flying after it.
The dream itself seemed intense and realistic with a sense of disbelief with the realization that I could fly that I can still recall today.
Now the particularly odd part...
The next day at lunch time, Joel and I were talking together whilst sitting on the monkey bars eating, when he mentioned he'd had the best dream ever last night.
Asking him to tell me of his dream of the night before, the then related the almost identical dream to mine, the playing of handball, the soaring into the air, the chasing of the tennis ball. It was uncanny to say the least.
I was stunned and mentioned my dream to him. He thought it odd and wondered that if we both thought of something in particular before sleeping that we may just both dream the same dream again. He was a big Rod Stewart fan at the time and suggested we both think of him. Needless to say, it didn't work.
Has anyone else ever had something like this happen to them? I'd be interested to hear your stories.

Last edited:
Sounds fantastic, had Joel had the same dream as you? Could you both have met up astrally to play handball? Some dreams feel like more than just dreams - was it a lucid dream/travel you were controlling or was it the vividness and how real it felt that singled it out from a standard dream?

Sounds fantastic, had Joel had the same dream as you? Could you both have met up astrally to play handball? Some dreams feel like more than just dreams - was it a lucid dream/travel you were controlling or was it the vividness and how real it felt that singled it out from a standard dream?

Yes, it sounded identical, which I find odd to this day as I've never come across an instance that I'm aware of of two people having the same dream on the same night. I can't say it was simultaneous but it was uncanny.
It was definitely lucid and as vivid to me today as it was 43 years ago. I have had a few standout dreams in my life that I can recall exactly and this is one of the top ones. I recall being in total control of the flight, being able to choose to fly high or low or fast or slow. The detail too was bright and colourful, however one peculiarity I even noted during the dream was that my fellow schoolmates playing around us didn't seem surprised by us gliding all around them.

Yes, it sounded identical, which I find odd to this day as I've never come across an instance that I'm aware of of two people having the same dream on the same night. I can't say it was simultaneous but it was uncanny.
It was definitely lucid and as vivid to me today as it was 43 years ago. I have had a few standout dreams in my life that I can recall exactly and this is one of the top ones. I recall being in total control of the flight, being able to choose to fly high or low or fast or slow. The detail too was bright and colourful, however one peculiarity I even noted during the dream was that my fellow schoolmates playing around us didn't seem surprised by us gliding all around them.
Sounds wonderful - the meaningful / stand out dreams feel different. Did you and Joel interact or speak in dream world? Think the idea of meeting someone in your dreams & sharing that experience is fascinating - have tried to reach out to people in dreams as an adult but no such luck! As a young child, if i was upset & wanted to apologise for something or say something, i would imagine myself writing a note them on the edge of sleep, put it in a bubble & visualise it floating to the person and it would be delivered to them - it gave me peace & i would be absolutely certain that the message was received by them; at an age before you're told everything is just your imagination and these things don't exist, perhaps you really did meet in your dream and play that game? Personally i like to think it's possible

Sounds wonderful - the meaningful / stand out dreams feel different. Did you and Joel interact or speak in dream world? Think the idea of meeting someone in your dreams & sharing that experience is fascinating - have tried to reach out to people in dreams as an adult but no such luck! As a young child, if i was upset & wanted to apologise for something or say something, i would imagine myself writing a note them on the edge of sleep, put it in a bubble & visualise it floating to the person and it would be delivered to them - it gave me peace & i would be absolutely certain that the message was received by them; at an age before you're told everything is just your imagination and these things don't exist, perhaps you really did meet in your dream and play that game? Personally i like to think it's possible

I wrote in a thread called 'Dreaming of the Dead' about a couple of dreams I've had about my father and my ex wife (both deceased) which I felt were more visitation than dream. I definitely interacted with them both and it felt deliberate and conscious (for want of a better explanation) and in subsequent dreams, they seems to continue on from previous ones. I might add that these have been rare in occurrence, but highly memorable.

I wrote in a thread called 'Dreaming of the Dead' about a couple of dreams I've had about my father and my ex wife (both deceased) which I felt were more visitation than dream. I definitely interacted with them both and it felt deliberate and conscious (for want of a better explanation) and in subsequent dreams, they seems to continue on from previous ones. I might add that these have been rare in occurrence, but highly memorable.
Will try to fine that thread, sounds very interesting

It's a fascinating study isn't it? Surely there has to be something more to it than sheer coincidence. The odds of two people dreaming the same dream on the same night must be beyond astronomical.

Are you using 'lucid dream' to mean a dream in which you were aware you were dreaming (the 'correct' definition as far as I am concerned) or to mean a dream which was very clear and memorable in its detail?

Are you using 'lucid dream' to mean a dream in which you were aware you were dreaming (the 'correct' definition as far as I am concerned) or to mean a dream which was very clear and memorable in its detail?

Both. Lucid in the sense that I was aware that I was dreaming, but also in control (somewhat). This is primarily what I meant however lucid also in their clarity and vividness.

I don't know if these count as shared dreams, exactly, but this is the closest thread in which they might fit.

A couple of weeks ago, I had a dream that involved the image of a beckoning hand appearing inside an ancient Egyptian temple or tomb, or some such place. This image was inspired by a piece of artwork I'd seen during the day, so there was nothing too strange about that. What was strange was that my youngest child (who knew nothing about this and had not seen the artwork) woke up the same night with a nightmare about "a ghost hand appearing out of the air" and beckoning to him.

Then, last week, I had a monumentally strange dream that came in three parts. The first involved there being a ghost in my house. The most notable thing about the ghost was that it was very friendly. Extremely friendly. It was quite in love with me, it seemed. :oops: I "awoke" from that part of the dream (still dreaming, mind you) to see a spider in the shape of a symbol sneaking up on me. I got up to chase it when I "awoke" again, to the same scene, except this time the spider was in the shape of different symbol. I finally awoke (for real this time) rather discombobulated. My interpretation of this dream was that each awakening had been uncovering a falsehood, i.e., that the "friendly ghost" part of the dream was a sort of cover story to distract from the more nefarious spidery goings-on underneath.

I didn't mention this around my son, as he does not need to know about my nightmares or racy ghost dreams. However, a couple of nights later, he woke again from a nightmare.

In this nightmare, he was playing with his Nintendo Switch when it began to type out messages to him. It greeted him by name, and when he asked who it was, it typed out that it was a ghost haunting our house. He asked it its name and it replied "Cupid, the god of love." He accused it of lying, of trying to make him think it was harmless, when the ghost began to whisper in his ear, though he could not make out what it said. He woke up frightened, as you can imagine.

While this second dream of mine and my son's didn't coincide exactly, they were close, and similar enough thematically (a ghost haunting our house, love, the feeling of this being under false pretenses) that I found it more than a little unnerving. That it happened so soon after we both dreamed of disembodied hands seemed significant.

I'm not sure what to make of it. Perhaps our ghost dreams were a reaction to the same unknown stimulus (presumably not an actual ghost in the house). Or perhaps he's developing the alleged family gift and intuitively picked up on my dreams? No idea. It's weird, though.

One last thing that unsettles me is how similar parts of my son's second dream were to this particularly bloodcurdling one of mine: https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/is-this-coincidence-fate-or-something-else.55399/ and I know what happened with that one, so I'm not too inclined to just dismiss dreams as random nonsense.

I just posted on another thread about an ex neighbour who had a dream he was back in the Viking age but it took place where he lived as he could see the Castle which remains today but I often wonder if we can dream about our past life etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps our ghost dreams were a reaction to the same unknown stimulus (presumably not an actual ghost in the house). Or perhaps he's developing the alleged family gift and intuitively picked up on my dreams? No idea. It's weird, though.
Maybe its both...

I think as a minimum you can imagine the dreams of one are influencing the imagery that forms the dreams of the other. As ive probably said earlier in this thread somewhere, it may be, like precognition, far more commonplace than people's recollections allow them to notice.

Initially when I reported to friends that i dreamt of them, unexpectedly, they - a few times in succession at least - reported back that key elements of said dream related to their waking life experiences. However subsequently its rare for me to get such confirmation back. One could interpret this as evidence that the "hits" were coincidental. But its always struck me that in most cases i'm likely to be asleep and dreaming at the same time as my friends in the same country. And so if the "picking up" from the other persons subconscious mind is happening when both they and I are dreaming there are a large number of obstacles barring us from noticing hte fact. I have to recall my dream. They have to recall their dream. I have to report mine to them before either of us has forgotten what we initially did recall. They have to be as keen and interested in the idea as I am to notice and point out the correlations.

In the case of you and your son you're in the "lucky" position of sharing a home and the nature of your relationship, your personal interest in this stuff, and the fact his dreams have been nightmares and so he's keen to report them to you. All of these matches could be going on on more peaceful nights without either of you having had reason to ever discover the fact.

As for the ghost element in itself.... Without objective events happening in the house when you are both awake I wouldn't be concerned about that idea just yet.

But oddly enough I'm in the middle of my personal death anniversary season - my mother a few weeks ago, my brother a few days ago (and his birthday yesterday) and a friend in a couple of days time. In the past the anniversaries have been at the centre of multiplying fortean events. But nothng of any real interest has happened for a long long time now. To the point I'm hankering for something to happen. Not helped by watching Celebrity Ghost Stories every night before bed. But nope - and a strike against those who contest people see what they want to! Anyhoo...my Facebook "on this day" memories have been filled with immediate accounts of some of those past incidents. Today is the anniversary, it seems, of my reporting a dream of a young man who I declare to be "the first to ever come back" and invite him to enter the house. My status an hour or two later reported with shock my second experience in a week fo feeling someone or something behind me tugging at the hood of my jacket. Later still that day a five year sequence of weirdness seemingly related to the deceased friend came to its culmination. That was on the approach to the 5th anniversary of his death. We're now reaching the 10th. If there's a point to this brief recap its only to suggest that "ghosts" who are present may indeed announce the fact in dreams....

Maybe its both...

I think as a minimum you can imagine the dreams of one are influencing the imagery that forms the dreams of the other. As ive probably said earlier in this thread somewhere, it may be, like precognition, far more commonplace than people's recollections allow them to notice.

Initially when I reported to friends that i dreamt of them, unexpectedly, they - a few times in succession at least - reported back that key elements of said dream related to their waking life experiences. However subsequently its rare for me to get such confirmation back. One could interpret this as evidence that the "hits" were coincidental. But its always struck me that in most cases i'm likely to be asleep and dreaming at the same time as my friends in the same country. And so if the "picking up" from the other persons subconscious mind is happening when both they and I are dreaming there are a large number of obstacles barring us from noticing hte fact. I have to recall my dream. They have to recall their dream. I have to report mine to them before either of us has forgotten what we initially did recall. They have to be as keen and interested in the idea as I am to notice and point out the correlations.

In the case of you and your son you're in the "lucky" position of sharing a home and the nature of your relationship, your personal interest in this stuff, and the fact his dreams have been nightmares and so he's keen to report them to you. All of these matches could be going on on more peaceful nights without either of you having had reason to ever discover the fact.

As for the ghost element in itself.... Without objective events happening in the house when you are both awake I wouldn't be concerned about that idea just yet.

But oddly enough I'm in the middle of my personal death anniversary season - my mother a few weeks ago, my brother a few days ago (and his birthday yesterday) and a friend in a couple of days time. In the past the anniversaries have been at the centre of multiplying fortean events. But nothng of any real interest has happened for a long long time now. To the point I'm hankering for something to happen. Not helped by watching Celebrity Ghost Stories every night before bed. But nope - and a strike against those who contest people see what they want to! Anyhoo...my Facebook "on this day" memories have been filled with immediate accounts of some of those past incidents. Today is the anniversary, it seems, of my reporting a dream of a young man who I declare to be "the first to ever come back" and invite him to enter the house. My status an hour or two later reported with shock my second experience in a week fo feeling someone or something behind me tugging at the hood of my jacket. Later still that day a five year sequence of weirdness seemingly related to the deceased friend came to its culmination. That was on the approach to the 5th anniversary of his death. We're now reaching the 10th. If there's a point to this brief recap its only to suggest that "ghosts" who are present may indeed announce the fact in dreams....

You know what, Gattino, you may very well be right - perhaps these things do happen all the time, but we don't think to describe them to each other, particularly if they seem mundane. What's more, I think that if ghosts do exist, then it's entirely possible that they might announce their presence in dreams.

I think that if ghosts do exist, then it's entirely possible that they might announce their presence in dreams.

As you'll know, the idea of the dead communicating with the living in dreams is ancient and well-established. Nearly every culture has this beautiful belief.

We have a thread on it!

In fact I'm going to find that thread and bump it.

Here's the one I was thinking of -
Dreaming of the Dead

There are at least two more.

It may not be on here anymore but I am pretty sure I posted quite some time ago about a dream on the same night as my sister. (Different houses, not seen each other for a while.) It was the same except for one distinction I think. At the time it felt like it was someone trying to tell me something important. I felt awoken from it.(Shouting in dream...felt it was my mum's mum, who none of us had ever met ) I felt so strongly about it I told my mum, same with sis', she told her hubby. They happened to visit the next day and that's how we found out ! I also felt I sort of understood meaning of it when a relative passed away later on and the house where Wake was held seemed like the one in the dream. Also it fitted in with the person concerned. VERY strong feelings at time of dream and detailed and vivid.

Another example of potential dream telepathy with a friend yesterday. It occurred to me the reason my "hits" - if indeed they are - have been inconsistent is that I often get lost in detailing as much of the plot itself as possible, leaving the other person unable to recall a matching narrative from real life. I ought, as here, to begin simply with the central visual image or activity.

I ought to say that in questioning his " a couple of days ago" refers to the preceding weekend , so was actually a week before the dream. We can either abandon the apparent connection as coincidence - it's clearly not precognitive nor telepathic in the "what he's doing right now" sense- or we can speculate that at the moment of my dreaming it his own past activity was being replayed in HIS dreams .
Screenshot_20200601-130605~3.png

Last night I had sleep paralysis for the first time in quite a while. It was different this time. Normally, I only have it when I go to sleep on my back so I just don't do that any more. I also am a bit of an expert at it now so I always KNOW it's just sleep paralysis, but despite that, there's always some unseen danger coming for me outside the bedroom and I have to wake up to save myself.
Last night I was on my right side, not my back, and there was no nearby danger. It seemed to me like someone or something was trying to take control of my body - either someone far away, or via some weird drug that had been administered to me. Now, I've been relistening to the HP Lovecraft Literary Podcast during lockdown and there were certainly elements of his stories going through my brain (Dreams In The Witch House, and particularly Horror In The Burying Ground). That was the trigger for my episode, I've no doubt.
Anyway, I fought it, trying to arch my back to hit my head off the headboard with no success, and trying to call out to my wife but, as usual, I eventually broke out of it and woke up. I must have been making noises because the wife asked if I was alright. I lay awake for ten minutes, wary of going back to sleep in case it happened again.
Then my son, who usually sleeps right through and very rarely has bad dreams, called on me. I went into his room and he started telling me about his nightmare. It was about him uninstalling my game from the Xbox One, and the picture which would usually be there for the game had been replaced by this scary face.
You might have guessed that the game he was talking about was The Sinking City - a game based on the Cthulhu Mythos, that actually has Cthulhu as the cover picture my son was dreaming about....

Something like this happened before where I dreamed a deer was attacking me, and when I woke up the next day my daughter told me she'd had a dream about a deer.

I do sometimes wonder if there's something in the air that affects our brains and can make connected people share the same dream themes.

EDIT TO ADD - I just remembered, I could hear something outside around that time. It was a little like a black cab idling - not like THE HUM - this was more like either a cab engine idling a distance away, but seemed more to me like a SMALL engine running close by. I actually wondered if it was a drone flying about outside my house and looked out but couldn't see anything. I've heard the same thing before and couldn't figure out what it was.
Someone with a drone that can send Cthulhu dreams to people?!

Last edited:
Back