• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Wankathon

sad to say..it could only happen in America!! Do you ever wonder why the "Western world" has the reputation of being "The Infidels"? Our morals are rock bottom and we seem to of been desensitized to it over the years..sad old world.

prizes will be awarded for most money raised, among other achievements.

The mind boggles!

Give 'em deep heat to use - that should make them smart.

Uncle Bulgaria

Captain Buttock said:
You can sign up online, but you have to leave a deposit.

Ah the endless jokes based around masterbation:

'There's nothing wrong with masterbation, it's sex with someone I love.' Woody Allen.

pastrecalls said:
sad to say..it could only happen in America!! Do you ever wonder why the "Western world" has the reputation of being "The Infidels"? Our morals are rock bottom and we seem to of been desensitized to it over the years..sad old world.

What an odd opinion - it only seems debauched or lacking morality if you have a rather ascetic view of anything to do with sex, IMHO. To a certain extent the 'western world' is far behind other parts of the globe WRT it's attitude to sexual matters.

Great. If we weren't still suffering from a post-Christian hangover we wouldn't be seeing this puerile nonsense.

'Look at me! I'm masturbating!'
'Yes. Thankyou. Put it away.'

An mate of mine once entered a wanking contest.

He didn't come anywhere.

I'll get me coat.....

I hear my ex is entering, he will probably come first.............

*can you get my coat while you're there Papa*

"My mother said that I never should
play with the naughty, rude girls in the wood.
Their giggling talk I could never understand,
and that's why I fell in love with my right hand"

Ivor Biggun...

Captain Buttock said:
You can sign up online, but you have to leave a deposit.

wouldn't that be messy, impossible & give a risk of electric shock?:D

Cum on and join in

I'd enter but there seems to be some stiff competition....

They can do what they want, I don't give a t....

Coat?

(PS SJ - I've actually got that single....:D )

Hmmmm.....I must inform the 'Tommy Tanker' that works in my office, I'm sure he'll be interested.

One wonders if more money is made by those who are lucky enough to have multiple orgasms...?

Link dead; material MIA. Here's the original article ...

Masturbate-a-thon set for live webcast
A community sex education centre is to broadcast a charity masturbate-a-thon live on the internet.

It's being organised by Carol Queen of The Centre for Sex & Culture in San Francisco.

The Centre is a non-profit, sex education organisation which provides events, classes and a library.

Participants in the May 2 event will collect money for charity and then masturbate privately.

The masturbate-a-thon will feature separate women's and men's areas, as well as a mixed-gender area.

Those taking part must be 18 and over, and prizes will be awarded for most money raised, among other achievements.

During the webcast, there will be clearly-marked separate public and private areas.

Part of the room will be seen on camera, while part will be shielded, so people who don't want to appear live on the webcam will be able to participate too.

SALVAGED FROM: https://web.archive.org/web/20031206060930/https://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_770842.html

index.php

The fact it didn't turn into a annual event should give some idea of how successful it was. Or wasn't.

The Centre for Sex and Culture in San Francisco is still in operation:

http://www.sexandculture.org

The Wankathon concept seems to be reflected in a twice monthly event conducted under the rubric 'SF Jacks':

http://www.sfjacks.com

The Jacks is a fellowship of men who like to jack-off in the company of like-minded men. Neither a business nor a religion, the Jacks is a public service organization. Traditionally loose, goofy, semi-spontaneous, Jacks' provides the space, you call the shots: creative peckerplay is its own reward.

Good God, Lemon! All sorts of questions arise in my mind, then I decide I'm better off not knowing.

Back