• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Help Finding An Old UFO Story

humanoidlord

ce3 researcher
well i already posted this in above top secret forums, but i know you guys here are pretty good sleuths so i would be happy if you found the source of this story:
i remenber reading circa 2012 or 2013 that sometime in the 80's or 90's a ufo crashed somewhere in russia before it crashed however people saw a capsule be ejected out of it, when they got to the crash site of the capsule, they found a strange pill shaped (*wink*) capsule with three landing feets, inside the capsule was a bed with a baby ufonaut (!) in it, i remenber that the being looked like the ufonaut in the infamous ray santilli hoaxed autopsy movie except smaller, the alien was sent to a hospital where it survived for a few weeks before it died and was confiscated by military
yes i know it sounds like BS, but strangely enough i never found this story again anywhere, and i am starting to wonder if its a false memory

well i already posted this in above top secret forums, but i know you guys here are pretty good sleuths so i would be happy if you found the source of this story:
i remenber reading circa 2012 or 2013 that sometime in the 80's or 90's a ufo crashed somewhere in russia before it crashed however people saw a capsule be ejected out of it, when they got to the crash site of the capsule, they found a strange pill shaped (*wink*) capsule with three landing feets, inside the capsule was a bed with a baby ufonaut (!) in it, i remenber that the being looked like the ufonaut in the infamous ray santilli hoaxed autopsy movie except smaller, the alien was sent to a hospital where it survived for a few weeks before it died and was confiscated by military
yes i know it sounds like BS, but strangely enough i never found this story again anywhere, and i am starting to wonder if its a false memory
I don't recall ever hearing that one before.

I don't recall ever hearing that one before.
at that time i had barely started my research in the ufo phenomena and i thought i would run into this story again some day but to this day i have never seen it anywhere else

If only they had kept the kryptonite away.

Are you thinking of Alioshenka?

I was was also wondering if the MIA story may have been associated with Alyoshenka / Kyshtym, because ...

There are references to be found to stories of sighted UFO's which either broke up, exploded, or non-catastrophically split off a separable unit piece (leading to speculation about an escape or landing pod), but none I can find that go on to mention discovery of a baby alien. Conversely, there are references to purportedly baby or young aliens, none of which are associated with an 'escape pod' sort of scenario.

The Kyshtym narrative fits the baby alien portion and the suggested timeframe.

This led me to wonder if the story as outlined above was a memory-blended conflation of at least two different narratives.

I was was also wondering if the MIA story may have been associated with Alyoshenka / Kyshtym, because ...

There are references to be found to stories of sighted UFO's which either broke up, exploded, or non-catastrophically split off a separable unit piece (leading to speculation about an escape or landing pod), but none I can find that go on to mention discovery of a baby alien. Conversely, there are references to purportedly baby or young aliens, none of which are associated with an 'escape pod' sort of scenario.

The Kyshtym narrative fits the baby alien portion and the suggested timeframe.

This led me to wonder if the story as outlined above was a memory-blended conflation of at least two different narratives.
i remenber it being just one article and it was certainly not a memory blend

i have good news news and bad news:
good news:
I FOUND IT!, while searching for something completely unrelated too
bad news: apparently someone copied the story from a old tabloid and the story is a probable fake
mufon_ru0714_83_thumb_thumb.jpg

huh?! for some reason the image dint work

Last edited:

Just a comment on a story comprising these details:

crashed ufo, capsule ejected containing baby ufonaut, still alive, sent to military hospital, dies & body confiscated by the military

being "a probable fake".

Just a comment on a story comprising these details:

crashed ufo, capsule ejected containing baby ufonaut, still alive, sent to military hospital, dies & body confiscated by the military

being "a probable fake".
i have seen more outrageous stories being paraded around as truth

Back