• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Head missing?

Yes, I think it’s most disconcerting when you don’t notice at first. Also it doesn’t look like they are bending over.

The attached picture I don’t think for one moment it’s a ghost but the strange rainbow stripe is odd. Do you think a hair across the camera could cause that?

Yes, I think it’s most disconcerting when you don’t notice at first. Also it doesn’t look like they are bending over.

The attached picture I don’t think for one moment it’s a ghost but the strange rainbow stripe is odd. Do you think a hair across the camera could cause that?
Wisp of cig or vape smoke, perhaps?

I tought it was this head looking at the window... :ghunt:

58219BE1-9475-4EE1-901B-06CF053F033F.jpeg

I tought it was this head looking at the window

A Putty-Tat? More likely a pot-plant; there may be leaves visible in the central pane of the bay. The eyes might be part of a structure to hold several pots. Or it's the ghost of an eighties pop-star with bleached-blonde hair and an extensive forehead. Could be any of them, I suppose . . .

A Putty-Tat? More likely a pot-plant; there may be leaves visible in the central pane of the bay. The eyes might be part of a structure to hold several pots. Or it's the ghost of an eighties pop-star with bleached-blonde hair and an extensive forehead. Could be any of them, I suppose . . .

Or someone that goes to RADA :dunno: I didn’t say the building wasn’t used. It was the rainbow stripe I was interested in.

There is too much contrast, normally you get reflection from a window so you cannot see much of what is behind. There is too much of a face, nose,eyes, forehead, hair all matches a face structure. Not simulacra but fake.

It not fake it’s a HUMAN BEING! I took the picture of RADA because I wish I’d had the opportunity to go there and I was passing. The only unusual thing is the rainbow stripe.

Have you ever rested a shirt on the back of a chair?

I had not thought of that! Make sense!

It not fake it’s a HUMAN BEING! I took the picture of RADA because I wish I’d had the opportunity to go there and I was passing. The only unusual thing is the rainbow stripe.

I think this is not a unusual thing, because there a common effect that happens eventually called lens flare. It's caused by light being reflected and scattered within the lens, often from a bright light source, like the sun! slightly outside the fields of view of the lens.

look this picture that i found: https://photo.stackexchange.com/que...ainbow-artifacts-in-the-shadows-in-this-image

Attachments

• B69YP.jpg
    B69YP.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 33
A drive through a Norfolk market town may seem an odd thing to want to film, but other videos on the uploader’s page suggests he’s made a bit of a hobby of it, with no suggestion of the paranormal.
What is strange (and only identified by commenters, not by the original uploader) is what happens on the pavement towards the right of the screen, starting at around the 55 second mark. There appears to be a figure running away from the camera, which then vanishes as abruptly as it appeared.
I have wondered whether it could be
A real person running who disappears into the shadow of the large tree ahead, or
A trick of the light caused a by a combination of reflection inside the windscreen and a raindrop on the outside
A bit of post-filming editing to create a hoax
None of which quite seems to cover it.

Looks like a little girl who runs round the corner to me. Since the camera doesn't look for her after this it's impossible to say where she went. Nothing too mysterious about it..

Wymondham looks nice though.

Looks like a little girl who runs round the corner to me. Since the camera doesn't look for her after this it's impossible to say where she went. Nothing too mysterious about it.. ...

The little girl figure does seem to 'vaporize' as she reaches the corner. It might be a visual or image capture side-effect of her entering a more deeply shadowed area at that instant.

Looks like a little girl who runs round the corner to me. Since the camera doesn't look for her after this it's impossible to say where she went. Nothing too mysterious about it..

Wymondham looks nice though.

We do go around the same corner though. I was looking for someone similar.

A drive through a Norfolk market town may seem an odd thing to want to film, but other videos on the uploader’s page suggests he’s made a bit of a hobby of it, with no suggestion of the paranormal.
What is strange (and only identified by commenters, not by the original uploader) is what happens on the pavement towards the right of the screen, starting at around the 55 second mark. There appears to be a figure running away from the camera, which then vanishes as abruptly as it appeared.
A real person running who disappears into the shadow of the large tree ahead, or
A trick of the light caused a by a combination of reflection inside the windscreen and a raindrop on the outside

She does not go round the corner, either ghost or fake.

Probably fake.

Hmmm....My version - she goes round the corner, there's a tree on the corner, she goes behind it, maybe there's an alley, there's a garden on the right, maybe she went into it.

You really think that was faked - how, cgi? That leaves ghost.

With the film slowed right down to 0.25 it looks to me that, although she still seems to lose definition, she appears visible for longer than when you watch the footage in real time - until, in fact, and as you'd expect, she disappears around the corner.

Add to the usual problems you get with filming any distant object through glass the fact that the windscreen is quite dirty (I took this to be rain at first, but I think it's just general windscreen mess) - and I think the apparent breaking up of the expected outlines becomes much less odd; I suspect it's a thing we all experience a lot of the time without even registering the fact. (The distortion caused by the greasy windscreen is also more obvious when the film is slowed down).

As the vehicle rounds the corner there is a fairly significant period of time during which you cannot see what is to the right - anyone running around the corner could easily either have stopped here, or turned into a driveway or path outside of our field of vision.

I don't think it's a fake, or a ghost - I think it's a young girl running around a corner.

Was it filmed on a mobile phone (or similar)?

I know for a fact that mobile phone cameras are programmed to filter out things that are deemed irregular.

For example a friend once filmed on a mobile phone through his windscreen when it was raining. But the camera filtered out the windscreen wipers so you couldn't see them. This was back in 2004.

And I remember on that TV program "fact or faked paranormal files" there was a clip filmed on a mobile phone where a bird flew into a tree and completely disappeared. None of the presenters knew that mobile phones did this.

It could just be the camera technology just deciding to filter it out.

If you look at it again it looks like the girl runs into the shadow of the hedge around that corner house and in through the gap between the bushes. It's either that or a crafty reflection on the inside of the windscreen which you can clearly see as the driver approaches the junction prior to turning right.

We can’t assume it’s a girl. It could be a young boy in a dress.
We can assume that it’s MOST likely to be a small human runnng down the street and becoming obscured by shadow while going around a corner.

However, that’s not going to stop my theory that it’s really a shop window mannequin that has suddenly been brought to life being chased by Predator in cloaked mode and running around the corner on seeing a simulacrum of Slenderman in a telegraph pole on the other side of the street.

Look again people!!!

The Mrs was looking at some random recently uploaded pics on a Cromer Facebook site and spotted 'a figure' standing on what would be too deep water under the pier .. if you look closely, there's loads of orange strings going from the top into the sea which is a daily thing being tourists buying nets from shops to go crabbing off the pier so 'the figure' wouldn't be able to stand there .. there's also no way for anyone to be able to climb down there at the spot without an enormous amount of difficulty and the ability to stand on water .. the shape is so close to the pier that I reckon it's just part of the pier itself but I'll need to go down there and experiment with different angles to prove this .. (she drew the white arrow) .. a local lad did drown there about ten years ago, his body was found the next morning by a dog walker hanging over one of the groyne's closest to where the shape is and there's a plaque in his memory still attached to it .. the plaque was removed around about the time of the last storm surge, re located to the beer garden of The King's Head, Cromer and then returned to the groyne.

acromerghost.jpg

Report of his death in the Daily Mail ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1040364/Drunken-father-33-summer-tombstoning-death.html

Last edited:
The Mrs was looking at some random recently uploaded pics on a Cromer Facebook site and spotted 'a figure' standing on what would be too deep water under the pier .. if you look closely, there's loads of orange strings going from the top into the sea which is a daily thing being tourists buying nets from shops to go crabbing off the pier so 'the figure' wouldn't be able to stand there .. there's also no way for anyone to be able to climb down there at the spot without an enormous amount of difficulty and the ability to stand on water .. the shape is so close to the pier that I reckon it's just part of the pier itself but I'll need to go down there and experiment with different angles to prove this .. (she drew the white arrow) .. a local lad did drown there about ten years ago, his body was found the next morning by a dog walker hanging over one of the groyne's closest to where the shape is and there's a plaque in his memory still attached to it .. the plaque was removed around about the time of the last storm surge, re located to the beer garden of The King's Head, Cromer and then returned to the groyne.

View attachment 11380

Report of his death in the Daily Mail ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1040364/Drunken-father-33-summer-tombstoning-death.html
Interesting, but can you make a close up of the area the arrow points to?

Back