• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Going back to chickens for a moment - Where have I seen a photo of a man who had been shagging a (live) chicken when he was crushed by a boulder?

I think it was in FT.

Just natures way of telling you what your doing is wrong.

This is a bit of a grim read

Very horrid! I also got this message, "Sorry, we're having problems with our video player at the moment, but are working to fix it as soon as we can . . . "

Is there a video? I'm asking, for a friend . . . :buck:

Very horrid! I also got this message, "Sorry, we're having problems with our video player at the moment, but are working to fix it as soon as we can . . . "

Is there a video? I'm asking, for a friend . . . :buck:
I hope there isn't a video ..

At least worth a honorable mention.

You've got to feel sorry for the chicken, talk about having a bad day.
Chicken.jpg

Traumatised.

i am just getting the main Scotsman website and no sign of the story anywhere. Could it be Except For Viewers in Scotland?
The link seems to have changed sorry Min .. suffice to say, after (presumably) he put peanut on his genitals so his dog would lick it off, the dog ate his genitals .. and then the man (after hospital treatment) signed permission for the (his) dog to be put down because of it .. as I said, a grim read ..

It's a bit like the medieval practice of hanging a pig because someone had buggered it!

At least the doggie got a bone for his last breakfast! :(

A variation on RaM's theme.

I hear L Ron Hubbard
went to the cupboard
to get the postman a letter.
But when he got there
the cupboard was bare.
So they did it without
it was better.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

INT21

The link seems to have changed sorry Min .. suffice to say, after (presumably) he put peanut on his genitals so his dog would lick it off, the dog ate his genitals .. and then the man (after hospital treatment) signed permission for the (his) dog to be put down because of it .. as I said, a grim read ..
Hells bells, he did that himself? And then blamed the dog? Grim indeed.

Dog can't be blamed.
I used to visit an ex forces elderly gentleman in my then capacity as a community care worker .. both the gentleman and his German Shepard Blue were extremely difficult to visit, in fact only me and one other care worker were able to enter his place, the rest of the staff were either frightened of the man or scared of his dog, the dog was a guard dog by breeding

Part of my job was to take his dog for a walk, once 'Barney' accepted me he was gentle, intelligent but still protective of his master .. I'd take Barney out for walks and tourists would pose with him for photos, kids could play with him etc although he was still physically a head turning formidable looking dog.

The elderly gentleman (I later learned) decided one day to jump on a train to London to try and find his old army captain from the 60's .. as I was told, a woman passenger accidentally stood on Barney's foot and Barney bit her ankle .. crowds got involved as well as the railway police, the elderly man had Parkinsons, swore a lot (as usual) so she decided to press charges which included having Barney put down.

When he told me about this, I encouraged him to stick up for his dog who was his only friend in the world truth be told .. Barney was lovely unless a stranger entered his house unexpectedly .. on one occasion, I had to call the paramedics out for his owner, one rushed into the house before I could stop him, Barney cornered the poor man and bit his crotch just below his genitals tearing his trousers. To this poor man's credit (and after I'd dragged Barney away and into a room I could shut him inside), he continued to care for the old man.

I contacted a local pet shop who had groomed Barney in the past and asked the lady owner if she felt comfortable writing Barney a character reference for the judge which she was more than happy to do given his mellow in public manner that she was also aware of .. I also bought a muzzle for Barney, let him get used to it then took flattering photo's of him both not wearing it and also wearing it and printed two copies of each off as well as writing a letter for the court explaining who I was, how I wasn't writing on behalf of the company I was working for, how Barney was never aggressive in public when I took him for walkies (his favourite thing was to eat grass at a certain spot over looking the sea, sniffing flowers and being fussed by tourists although smaller dogs intimidated by his size would sometimes try to attack him .. the poor fucker) and that he was the only friend my elderly disabled client had .. and that I would only ever take Barney out for walkies wearing his muzzle in future .. and that Barney only bit the woman out of surprise, pain and fear ..

The judge took pity and Barney wasn't put down although my boss told me off a bit for getting involved. The sad ending was that my client became incapable in the end of caring for Barney any more so social services split them up .. but at least Barney wasn't f*****g executed just so the woman who'd stood on his foot could get financial compensation. And I was able eventually to hook up the old man with his ex captain via internet research which resulted in letters, phone conversations, a gift of a DVD player from the captain so ***** could watch a DVD rip of old cine footage of his regiment together in Egypt after clues he'd given me so the daft old twat didn't attempt anymore train journeys ! .. and no peanut butter on anyone's genitals was involved ..

(a 'blue' German Shepard very similar to Barney)

ablue-german-shepherd-521e309f87f6e.JPG

edit: and any time after all this I again had to call the paramedics out for *****, I stressed over the phone that a over protective guard dog was in residence so no staff were to just walk in .. and I bought a large warning sticker for his front door which I also photographed as part of the 'please don't kill this dog' package for the court hearing. ***** turned up for the hearing, his disability made him stumble all over the place and the judge kindly excused him from having to remain in court.

Last edited:
The largest condom factory in the States burned down. President Trump was awakened at 4 am by the telephone. "Sorry to bother you at this hour, Sir, but there is an emergency! I've just received word that the Durex factory in Washington has burned to the ground. It is estimated that the entire USA supply of condoms will be used up by the end of the week."

Trump: "Oh damn! The economy will never be able to cope with all those unwanted babies. We'll be ruined. We'll have to ship some in from Mexico!"
Telephone voice says, "Bad idea... The Mexicans will have a field day with this one. We'll be a laughing stock.. What about Canada ?"
Trump: "Okay, I'll call Justin Trudeau and tell him we need five million condoms, ten inches long and three inches thick. That way, they'll continue to respect us as Americans."

Three days later, a delighted President Trump ran out to open the first of the 10,000 boxes that had just arrived. He found it full of condoms, 10 inches long and 3 inches thick, exactly as requested... all colored with red maple leaves with small writing on each one:

MADE IN CANADA - SIZE: SMALL

INT21

Sounds as if she was being a bit acrobatic.

A woman left paralysed after being "catapulted" from her new bed during sex has lost a seven-figure damages claim.

Claire Busby, 46, suffered spinal injuries when she landed on her head after shifting position and falling from the super king-size double divan. She said a "defective" product supplied by Berkshire Bed Company, trading as Beds Are Uzzz, was to blame.

But a High Court judge ruled the case was a "tragic accident". Rejecting her case, Judge Barry Cotter found the bed was "not defective", and the claim had failed. ...

She told the court she had been kneeling before she "swung her legs" out from underneath her, causing the bed to give way. "I spun around, I put my hand down and then I felt like I was catapulted off the back," she said. ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-berkshire-46152337

Sounds as if she was being a bit acrobatic.

A woman left paralysed after being "catapulted" from her new bed during sex has lost a seven-figure damages claim.

Claire Busby, 46, suffered spinal injuries when she landed on her head after shifting position and falling from the super king-size double divan. She said a "defective" product supplied by Berkshire Bed Company, trading as Beds Are Uzzz, was to blame.

But a High Court judge ruled the case was a "tragic accident". Rejecting her case, Judge Barry Cotter found the bed was "not defective", and the claim had failed. ...

She told the court she had been kneeling before she "swung her legs" out from underneath her, causing the bed to give way. "I spun around, I put my hand down and then I felt like I was catapulted off the back," she said. ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-berkshire-46152337

This is funny because a. it's about sex and b. nobody died.
Also, it seems the bed wasn't defective even though it didn't stand up to anything more vigorous than being slept on, even though you'd expect a bed to support a spot of rumpy-pumpy.

However, in this case a bed was sold with a defective design which was found to have caused the death of a 7 month-old baby.

A bed firm boss who designed a cot in which a seven-month-old baby "choked to death" has been jailed for three years and four months.
Craig Williams's Playtime Beds Ltd sold the cot bed where Oscar Abbey got stuck trying to crawl through a gap.

Nothing to do with weird sex, just an observation that a bed can be defective and cause injury and even death when it's being used in a reasonable way.

Back