• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT373

Ogdred Weary

ᛟᛒᛊᛏᛁᚾᚨᛏᛖ ᚲᛁᛗᚱᛁᚲ
Just arrived this morning, cover article is on Changelings and I'm currently reading Victor Lavelle's The Changling, coincidence?

Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
But are you watching the Star Trek episode The Changeling as well?!

Already been done: Star Trek The Motion Picture.

Mine arrived too, I see there's an editorial bit about the forum, though we've had an update since then.

I wouldn't fancy eating that carrot.

Already been done: Star Trek The Motion Picture.

Mine arrived too, I see there's an editorial bit about the forum, though we've had an update since then.

I wouldn't fancy eating that carrot.
So, you prefer the stick to the carrot, then?

Mine arrived this lunchtime, I've only skimmed through it so far although it was good of Dr David Sutton to write about this board closing down and to thank the "quick thinking mods" for the new board plans.

I like carrots, but that one looks like it would eat ME.
It would only eat you if you were compost. Is there something you'd like to tell us?

It would only eat you if you were compost. Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Yes. I'm scared of giant vegetables. Never could watch Max Boyce on TV when I was little.

we're still open for business? Thought the End Times had begun..

we're still open for business? Thought the End Times had begun..

Final FTMB forum shutdown is scheduled to occur Friday @ 1600 GMT.

Well, we're back. New home. Housewarming party?

Well, we're back. New home. Housewarming party?
We've had the housewarming party (with pineapple and cheese cubes on sticks) party without you, I'm afraid, and the sight of Escargot and Swifty dancing the Macarana will haunt us all for ever (in a nice way)...

Missed the party. Damn. I'm glad this is up and running again: lurked on the FB thread "Fortean Times Appreciation" but it wasn't the same... wary of posting there for various reasons which I won't go into in great detail, but the reason is nothing to do with the group or its admins, just a tangled situation involving how I lost my first FB account. Long story and it involves another person who I suspect posts here too (nothing to do with Forteana - we knew each other in real life and it didn't end well, more my fault than hers), but as we all use anonymous online personas, on this site I don't know who she is in "real life" and vice versa, which is a situation I'm in no hurry to change! As she was on the FB group first, where our identifiable "Clark Kent" identities are out in the open, I'll happily bow out of that one...

Yes. I'm scared of giant vegetables. Never could watch Max Boyce on TV when I was little.
Very wise. MB was in his way funny, but tried too hard to be a professional Welshman... when I grew up and started reading Terry Pratchett, the first thought was - the Guild of Fools and Clowns would just love him as a member, he ticks all the boxes except the one marked "face paint"

Another good edition. Main pieces, Changeling, Tajikistan Gul and Red Heifer, all interesting reads.

Watched the 'Dreamland'vudeo referenced in the IHTM about UFO lights appearing from a vortex in the sky. No sign of the vortex in the video just snippets of lights in the sky that were hard to contextualise.

Back