• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Foreign Objects Lodged In The Genital / Urinary Organs

Zilch5

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Fork stuck in man's penis after bizarre sexual mishap

Canberra doctors removed a 10-centimetre fork from inside an elderly man's penis after a bizarre sexual mishap.

The 70-year-old arrived at the Canberra Hospital emergency department with a bleeding sexual organ.

He told doctors he had inserted the 10cm dining fork into his urethra almost 12 hours earlier in an attempt to achieve sexual gratification.

But the utensil became stuck.
Advertisement

The fork was not visible but doctors were able to feel it from the outside and X-rays showed its position.

Doctors considered several retrieval options before deciding to pull the fork free using forceps and "copious lubrication" while the patient was under a general anaesthetic.

The elderly patient was then sent home.

The medical emergency was so rare the team of three doctors published the case in The International Journal of Surgery last month.

The paper, titled "An Unusual Urethral Foreign Body", said it was rare to see objects lodged in the lower urinary tract.

It went on to list strange objects found inside other parts of the body, including needles, pencils, wire, allen keys, toothbrushes, light bulbs, thermometers, plants and vegetables, leeches, snakes, cocaine and glue. :shock:

"It is apparent that the human mind is uninhibited let alone creative," the authors wrote.

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-new ... z2cNjjyoY2

(Warning to the squeamish: the link includes an x-ray)

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-new ... 2s5w2.html

Canberra doctors removed a 10-centimetre fork from inside an elderly man's penis after a bizarre sexual mishap.

The 70-year-old arrived at the Canberra Hospital emergency department with a bleeding sexual organ.

He told doctors he had inserted the 10cm dining fork into his urethra almost 12 hours earlier in an attempt to achieve sexual gratification.

But the utensil became stuck.

Advertisement The fork was not visible but doctors were able to feel it from the outside and X-rays showed its position.

Doctors considered several retrieval options before deciding to pull the fork free using forceps and "copious lubrication" while the patient was under a general anaesthetic.

The elderly patient was then sent home.

The medical emergency was so rare the team of three doctors published the case in The International Journal of Surgery last month.

The paper, titled "An Unusual Urethral Foreign Body", said it was rare to see objects lodged in the lower urinary tract.

It went on to list strange objects found inside other parts of the body, including needles, pencils, wire, allen keys, toothbrushes, light bulbs, thermometers, plants and vegetables, leeches, snakes, cocaine and glue.

"It is apparent that the human mind is uninhibited let alone creative," the authors wrote.

The medical team – Krishanth Naidu, Maurice Mulcahy and Amanda Chung – said the fork case was published to create discussion among the medical fraternity "given the great management challenge faced by the oddity and infrequency with which a fork is encountered in the penile urethra".

The doctors said the motives for inserting objects into the sensitive region were difficult to comprehend.

"The practice manifests primarily during states of pathological masturbation, substance abuse and intoxication and as a result of psychological compounders.

"Autoerotic stimulation with the aid of self-inserted urethral foreign bodies has been existent since time immemorial and have presented an unusual but known presentation to urologists."

They said embarrassed patients usually attempted to retrieve the item themselves, risking urethral injury and foreign body migration.

The real danger was infection leading to death, because ashamed patients often delay medical treatment, they said.

Doctors generally try to avoid surgery in such situations, instead choosing an option that would minimise urothelial trauma and preserve erectile function.

The authors said self-inserted male urethral foreign bodies are rare emergencies that urological and general surgeons face on occasion.

While the insertions are unusual, the paper said "any imaginable object is known to be implicated".

I hope it's not anyone I know.

Bahahahaha!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's just soo funny! Ahhh...good stuff

I believe the saying is "Stick a fork in it, it's done." :shock:

Yeah, one prick with a fork is all it takes...

If you search on 'Ask Yahoo' you can find some interesting stories of people asking for advice on what to do after injuring themselves by sticking some random object up their privates.

This could equally go in the Really Shite Excuses thread...

A man has had to have a seven-inch chopstick surgically removed from his penis after he got it stuck attempting to self-diagnose a medical problem. (yeah right :rolleyes:)

Too bashful to seek medical advice after noticing blood in his urine, he took unnecessary action to identify the source of the blood.

The man - known only as Chen - inserted a stainless steel chopstick into his urethra but stuck it so far in he could not remove it.

Doctors successfully removed the chopsticks after he took himself to hospital with the embarrassing problem, Asia Wire reported.

Daily Record

Read on Reddit about a young American man who experimented with sounding in an amateurish way and got something stuck. He needed emergency surgery on which his parents were forced to spend the money they'd saved for his college fees. What a silly, er, sausage.

Read a Cracked.com article about the experiences of two emergency services workers and one of them related a call about a man who was into that. This 'patient' was a frequent flyer who was a meth addict and also a 'sounder' and they got a call where he had gotten high, locked himself in a car and dismantled his glasses to stick up himself. Even more messed up thing was he'd ruined his natural urethra so they'd put in a second one and that was the hole he was using. He called when he couldn't get the glasses parts out. I guess he had the lenses up his back door as well. *shudder* Some people's children...

So that's what 'erotically charged' means.

His removal of half the plug would not make it much more comfortable in that place. I wonder if USB was his cable of choice because of the current it carries? :wide:

Ah, good old urethral sounding. There're lots of accounts of that in the BMJ. Fascinating reading.

Reddit has plenty of sounders onboard. A few years ago one posted about how he messed it up so badly, his parents had to spend his college fund on surgery to put it right.
Don't tell me ramming USB cables up your bits is actually 'a thing'?

Don't tell me ramming USB cables up your bits is actually 'a thing'?

Recreational urethral sounding certainly is a thing. If you image-google the term you'll find a wealth of fascinating information, mainly quite technical and SFW where you wouldn't know what you're looking at without a caption. The google 'Shopping' option is also an eye opener.*

This case though is about not having the right equipment so making do with what's to hand.

*see what I did there?

Ah, good old urethral sounding. There're lots of accounts of that in the BMJ. Fascinating reading.

Reddit has plenty of sounders onboard. A few years ago one posted about how he messed it up so badly, his parents had to spend his college fund on surgery to put it right.

I encountered Urethral Sounding some years back in a fetish club. I found myself clinging to a wall because of wobbly legs, having watched a man have his scrotum nailed to a board (he later told me that the hypo needles that had been used first were way more painful than the large bright-wire nails, because the nails kinda pushed their way through once the skin had been broken, whereas the needles chopped a hole like a cookie cutter in dough), but found the Sounding strangely arousing to watch - a very talented Domme kept the subject "to attention". Not enough to sample the experience, no no no, I managed to slither away when it was suggested it was my turn next!

Watching what looked to me like a kebab sword with a bend at the end being slid into place was mesmerising, it being replaced with larger and thicker Sounds. It's one of those "how the hell is that all going to fit inside?" things.
Last year I watched a gent being Sounded on the beach! (Cap D'Agde, naturally) Indulging in that in a fetish club, with plenty of cleaning materials and sterilisers etc to hand, is one thing, but having a go on a breezy, sandy beach is just asking for trouble, IMHO. I bet a few grains of sand feel like sharp boulders once they get introduced to the Pink Oboe.

I encountered Urethral Sounding some years back in a fetish club. I found myself clinging to a wall because of wobbly legs, having watched a man have his scrotum nailed to a board (he later told me that the hypo needles that had been used first were way more painful than the large bright-wire nails, because the nails kinda pushed their way through once the skin had been broken, whereas the needles chopped a hole like a cookie cutter in dough), but found the Sounding strangely arousing to watch - a very talented Domme kept the subject "to attention". Not enough to sample the experience, no no no, I managed to slither away when it was suggested it was my turn next!

Watching what looked to me like a kebab sword with a bend at the end being slid into place was mesmerising, it being replaced with larger and thicker Sounds. It's one of those "how the hell is that all going to fit inside?" things.
Last year I watched a gent being Sounded on the beach! (Cap D'Agde, naturally) Indulging in that in a fetish club, with plenty of cleaning materials and sterilisers etc to hand, is one thing, but having a go on a breezy, sandy beach is just asking for trouble, IMHO. I bet a few grains of sand feel like sharp boulders once they get introduced to the Pink Oboe.
(Sundog curls up like a boiled shrimp and whimpers)

A Reddit thread a few years ago featured an account of a silly American teenager's disastrous attempts at self-sounding which ended up with everything stuck and an expensive course of treatment which swallowed up all the money put aside for his medical school fund.

I have just read the last page or so and am going to lie in a foetal position and cry for a few hours.

Reputedly the Gestapo used a variation of sounding where they used a glass thermometer... then threatened to whack the victim's todger with a truncheon if they didn't talk. Or if they didn't believe them. Or because reasons. :O

I recall hearing of some young buck who decided it would be a hoot to present his girlfriend with a flower...in a unique kind of vase (yep, sliding it up to the petals in his Old Fella) Now apparently that's all well and good with a daffodil, but he had chosen a flower with a hairy stem (chrysanthemum?), the hairs had dug into the walls of his urethra, and withdrawing the flower stem was so excrutiating he had to have it surgically removed.

I'll stick with Interflora if I want to give a chick flowers, I think.

Deviant sex crime of the future..........

According to a Customs officer I know, there is a massive rise in the amount of those really lifelike sex dolls being imported into this country. The problem is that they are sex dolls that look like children. It apparently isn't an offence to procure such a thing, and if they intercept a consignment, all they can do is flag the buyer (rather than go round and burn his house down, which would be my reaction).

Actually, I wonder if it's better for paedophiles to be getting ultra-lifelike dolls, rather than luring in real youngsters (or becoming Members of Parliament) ? Nah, sod it, let's burn them...

This case is odd both for the size and type of foreign object (3-inch-long tweezers) and for the length of time the patient alleged the object had remained lodged (4 years!) ...
A Man Had 3-Inch-Long Tweezers Stuck Inside His Penis For 4 Whole Years

When a 22-year-old male patient presented to doctors at a clinic in Saudi Arabia, he was curiously absent of any symptoms. ...

In a remarkable case report, doctors tell the story of a patient who showed up at their medical clinic with a pair of 8-centimetre-long (over 3 inches) hair tweezers stuck inside his urethra: a foreign body he said he had self-inserted into his penis four years previous to his visit.

While no apparent explanation for the lodged tweezers is given in the case report, the physicians note that "foreign bodies are most commonly inserted into the urinary tract by psychiatric, intoxicated, confused, or sexually curious patients".

That said, while people do engage in these extreme insertions, it's not something doctors see often – and in this case the researchers note it's only the the second time ever that a pair of metal forceps like this has been reported in medical literature as the foreign object in question. ...

Not that the choice of tweezers in itself is anything particularly special. As the doctors explain, the documented variety of foreign bodies people insert into their genitourinary tract "defies imagination", including fish hooks, screws, wires, wooden sticks, telephone cables, and even pieces of fish. ...

After the procedure was over, the man was able to urinate normally, and he went home. We will most probably never know how he was able to endure having such a large metallic object embedded inside his urethra for so long – but the fact that he did gave the medical team pause.

They recommended to the patient that he undergo a psychiatric evaluation, but the man refused and did not follow up with the clinic's outpatient department after his delicate operation.
FULL STORY (WITH X-RAY):
https://www.sciencealert.com/a-man-had-3-inch-long-tweezers-stuck-inside-his-penis-for-4-whole-years

Back