• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Unraveling The Science Behind UFO Technology

Gambeir

Devoted Cultist
Because this forum and it's members have been so wonderful I am inclined to bring to it some information, which is intended to give you all a leg up on what I believe will be coming forward sometime in the near future, both technology wise and also academically, for it will require a profound revamping of what we think we understand about Universe and for the lucky youth it may profoundly change your future.

Over the last half dozen years I've been involved with studying so-called anti-gravity systems as a means to explain how these machines work. Originally I chose the famous McCandlish illustration of the Alien Reproduction Vehicle as a starting point since this drawing represented the closest thing to a working blue print. The long story short is that I've learned a lot, about a lot, but not much in the way of how this machine could possibly work. The official explanation offered by Mark McCandlish himself is formed from and supported by such people as Harold Putthoff and others of considerable renown and expertise in conventional physics/mathematics. It is an Einsteinian based explanation for how it works. Essentially explained as warping space as described by Miguel Alcubierre.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

I have an extensive thread on the ARV located here. You can see I use the same name as I do here.
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20737-inquiry-alien-reproduction-vehicle.html

Now recently there's been a Russian named Alexey Chekurkov whose somehow managed to construct a machine which is apparently defying gravity. Some members are involved in an attempt to replicate the device right now. No word yet one way or the other.
http://www.energeticforum.com/renew...ey-chekurkov-s-flying-discs-replications.html

Now naturally we have people claiming fraud and nit picking his video's and replies to death. However, for reasons which I will continue provide the reality is that the machine is probably not a fraud and is instead working a principles of physics denied since the Einsteinian Revolution which has become the dominate and only accepted form of thought in academia. It is however gravely in error and will very likely in the near future have to be discarded.

For now I will post this video of the machine and then maybe tomorrow night I will begin to explain our best guess as to the physics behind this device. Again, I could be mistaken but presently I have no reason to believe the machine is a fraud. I believe it is a working machine until proven otherwise.

Last edited:
...Originally I chose the famous McCandlish illustration of the Alien Reproduction Vehicle...

I have no reason to believe the machine is a fraud. I believe it is a working machine until proven otherwise.
'The Science Behind UFO Technology'..

'Alien Reproduction Vehicle'...

Where is there any scientific evidence for this, 'UFO/alien spaceship' relationship!!!?

Many might surmise... the real smart move here is *not* to believe it is a 'working machine', until actually, scientifically, proven otherwise.

I note that despite the advanced technology on show, it doesn't seem possible to get a camera powered continuously all through the demo.
It's really jerky - framerate is crap.

Here is a challenge; reproduce this effect. If you cannot, then it should be denounced for the fraud it undoubtedly is. By you; personally.

...The long story short is that I've learned a lot, about a lot, but not much in the way of how this machine could possibly work. ..

Yes, bit of a bummer, that.

Eburacum,

Have you a working prototype yet ?

Anyhow. Let's assume for a moment that this anti gravity device works.

It's name would indicate that it reacts against the gravitational pull of a body. Maybe a Planet.

Any ideas on how it would work once away from this bodily mass ?

Would it's effect fall off by the square of the distance between the craft and the body ?

I know, nit-picking with niggly technical questions.

But that's me.

INT21.

Well, a slight amount of skepticism I expected. ...

... I am not here to convince you, not really anyways, rather I am here to first show you a machine that some people across the world are now working to replicate. Most all of the replicators have absolutely no idea that there are physics which pre-date Einstein, and which are the physics behind this machine, and which are the most likely explanation for why it works, or otherwise explain how it might work, most likely only from time to time, and because of this it is thought by myself and a few others that the machine is not a fraud and that eventually there will come a realization of this same truth.

Understanding that there is an explanation which is founded in ideas which predate Einsteinian Physics is the most important thing to take away from all of this. Regardless of whether or not you currently think this is all a fraud right now, when this machine is fully comprehended in the light of new science, and then again when it's methods of propulsion are fully appreciated, that knowledge will upend the existing state of the world. Revolution is on the horizon is what I'm telling your right now, it could be years off but it's not likely to be decades off, and it's your choice as to whether or not you're going to be on the front of it or in the tail end of this coming tidal wave.

It is to your advantage to understand the underlying principles behind this device.

The Alexey Device (it's what we have been calling it) is a fortuitous accident brought about a combination of ideas held by the inventor, none of which have anything to do with the understanding of Universe that predated the overthrow of physics in academia under Einstein, except that the foundation for the construction of the machine is based on a flimsy schematic of counter rotating plates originating out of Nazi Germany and therefore contains the connecting link to those physics by way of accident. Using this and his own notions he cobbled together a device which is close enough mechanically that the machine tends to sometimes work. My objective in bringing this to our forum is so that when the revolution begins, and it will, you will have a knowledge which others will not. It will then be upon you to function as a source of information to assist others in understanding.

I am by no means the expert in this field, but I can bring you what I've found and I can lead you to the primary sources for further guidance.

Despite what you many think right now, this machine is undoubtedly a real working device, it doesn't work well and it doesn't work often, or predictably or reliably either, but it does work: Of that I'm fairly confident because I understand enough to explain it with some degree of satisfaction.

Now then:
As to direct replications; these are not something easily produced, but as I said in the opening, I know of at least one other person ( within the Energetic Forum Collective) known to be working to replicate the device. There are likely several others. He is of considerable talent and knowledge whom also leads an alternative energy group located in Australia. If anyone can replicate this machine and make it work than it's likely him. This is not an easy machine to replicate. The machine uses a Tesla Transformer which is a high voltage AC device not readily available without a bit of money. Most people build their own for this reason and also to better learn how the Tesla works. For this reason it's not something easily replicated. Certainly it's beyond my capabilities.

The primary idea here which I shall endeavor to communicate are the fundamental principles which I and others think under lie the device, and again I repeat, we do not think the machine is a fraud, what we think is that the creator more or less stumbled upon a correctly applied set of electrical and magnetic fields which enables this machine to sometimes work. This wasn't exactly accidental on the part of the inventor.

It is possible this development is an asymmetrical attack on the existing power structure via an unsuspecting tinker. That idea has crossed my mind and it is worthy of consideration. One reason for suspecting is the increasing denial of it as anything but a fraud along with the scrubbing of information relating to it in Western controlled outlets.

One site which had been rather deeply involved in communications and translations (Russian to English) has basically vanished along with all the information relating to the device. Even though this sites information was stored in the internet archives these too have been scrubbed from their server's as well. That website was called Clandestine Disclosure. Just do a search for "Alexey Chekurkov" and you should see links to http://clandestinedisclosure.com the following is now a 404 error link to that site which previously held a HQ Schematic.
http://clandestinedisclosure.com/english-transcript-of-alexey-device-schematic.html

'The Science Behind UFO Technology'..

'Alien Reproduction Vehicle'...
Where is there any scientific evidence for this, 'UFO/alien spaceship' relationship!!!?

The ARV is explained in conventional present physics as a space warp drive vehicle as described by Miguel Alcubierre.
As I previously stated, Mark McCandlish himself proposed how the machine works using this concept of warping space time.
Mr. McCandlish, whom I've briefly communicated with, has many friends and associates within academia and space science and aviation.
His conclusions are formed on the advice and information provided to him in addition to his own considerable knowledge and expertise.
Harold Putthoff is not a name to be scoffed at as one example, and whom I know is a personal friend of Mr. McCandlish because he told me so. The ARV is explained in very conventional Einsteinian based physics. Firmly rooted in established ideas taught in nearly all colleges and universities in the West. Not that this means it's correct by any means, but it is the science of our time, rather unfortunately BTW.

... The whole idea behind this post was to try to bring to all of you some greater awareness of impending changes by feeding you information to consult on your own. ... I'm being bombarded with silly questions and disbelief which is silly because you simply don't have enough information just yet. Again, I'm not an expert, I'm only trying to make you aware to the best of my rather limited abilities because I honestly think the people on this forum are intelligent people for the greater part.

The first place to begin is by gaining a greater understanding about what magnetism really is. In the last decade we have learned more about magnetism than in all the previously recorded history of humankind. A gentleman named Ken Wheeler has written a book on this topic which can be freely downloaded. It's now in it's 4th edition as well and available through book sellers. Start with this as you move forward with other material.

Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism: Exploring the nature of Magnetism, with regards to the true model of atomic geometry and field mechanics by means of rational physics & logic - Kindle edition by Ken Wheeler.
https://www.amazon.com/Uncovering-Missing-Secrets-Magnetism-Exploring-ebook/dp/B00NQS0DM8

Free downloads of Ken's Third Edition.
https://archive.org/details/magnetism1small/page/n1
http://online.pubhtml5.com/rukq/wubs/

Ken has over 1,000 video's on file on Youtube. Not all are related to Counter Space and Magnetism.
Those that are may be found here.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjz0SgxcrlEbksk1t13CfZt1p6F8wg2ZH

The reason for beginning with a new understanding about magnetism primarily has to do with what Charles Proteus Steinmetz labeled as counter space. Tesla called counter space radiant energy, and more recently it's been referred to as zero point energy, which is frankly not very helpful to us for unlocking this energy.

Now to put this in simple terms and as means to begin moving forward; the magnetic field is a product of an energetic field which surrounds us at all times. This energy field is a disassociated energy, not organized with polarities, and it is field which is reverberating at a hyper~velocity spacial speed which is many billions of times faster than light moves at locally. There is a mathematically formula to this done by Dr. John Milewski.
https://web.archive.org/web/20090130074537/http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/milewski.htm
https://web.archive.org/web/20090130132055/http://www.hbci.com:80/~wenonah/new/gravity2.htm

This energy field is what was once known as the Aether. The best possible and shortest description of how it works probably comes from the work of Henry Stevens, author of: "Hitlers Flying Saucers." An extract of which can be read in this brief description on the Karl Schappeller Device. This is a device which was studied for three years and documented as a working electret power generator. I prefer this PDF Link as an introductory to understanding the idea of the Aether as a sort of pressure. Really though it's a hyper velocity dielectric reactive energy field and which is what creates the magnetic field as a by product of being impeded. Read the description from Steven's as an introduction to Aether Theory.
http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf
This device has long been of interest because it is documented as having worked. It's recorded in a text entitled: "The Physics of Primary State of Matter." The physics of the primary state of matter by Cyril Were Davson, 1955, Elverton Books edition, in English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now take some of what I'm telling you on faith. ... I've no intention of lying to you. If I do it's accidental and not intentional.

Things like the links to Ken Wheelers video library on magnetism aren't provided so that you will suddenly sit down and begin watching them.

I wouldn't even recommend doing that as way to gain a speedy understanding of UFO technology. Rather it is provided as reference so that if you find this interesting and wish to do so you have a place to go deeper with your understanding.

Now Ken Wheeler is a great teacher and has a very strong sense of humor. He goes by the moniker of Theoria Apophasis on Youtube.

This video is one of my favorite video's for this reason. It is especially funny if you have some understanding of what an Eddy Current is supposed to be. The video is called "Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. This video may seem to bamboozle you for a while but pay attention to the description of what defines weight of mass. What is the medium is the question? The medium is the copper pipe. You and all matter exist in a medium. We are on a mass of matter in space are we not? The question he poses at the 4:30 mark is golden. Please stick with it to the end where Ken gives you an explanation of how to manipulate the weight of mass.

Now there are only two possible basic concepts or means to create an antigravity device. Wheeler outlines those in this video.

Gravity & Anti-gravity: Fundamental Principles Via Platonic Logic. This is a very significant video BTW for reasons which have to do with point source projection and the creation of a so-called false mass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, a slight amount of skepticism I expected. ...

If you make assertions here, you can expect the people here to ask for evidence. There's nothing wrong with this, why should we just take someone's word for it?

So, if the above machine works, then why not post full and proper engineering drawings instead of a few choice shots of 'some stuff'? Or patent it? Or both?

I'm afraid, arch-cynic that I am, that in the absence of neither, one must draw the obvious conclusion.

When you add in the poor quality video, the frankly suspicious editing, there's really only one conclusion that makes sense.

If this device does actually work, notwithstanding the mish-mash of vague and pseudo-scientific material linked to above, then any right thinking government in the world would (a) pay the video maker a large sum of money to reveal it so we might all benefit, or (b) kidnap said individual so that the technology might be used for economic advantage. I note neither of those things are happening.

If I was a government department interested in such things, I'd hire one or two smart people to trawl you-tube videos on the subject(s) of interest. Why wouldn't you? There always a chance someone has stumbled onto something useful or that hasn't been thought of. There is occasionally some benefit to thinking in an unconditioned way, because perspective matters and sometimes someone outside can see things differently to those on the inside.

One thing you might usefully learn is that Harold Puthoff's name is spelt with one 't'.
I've been following his work for a long time; he's wrong, and I hope that one day he'll come to recognise that fact.

Miguel Alcubierre's warp concept has little to do with anti-gravity, and nothing to do with magnetism or counter-rotating rings. There's not even any guarantee that I've ever seen that a 'warp drive' would have a thrust-to-weight ratio greater than one - if not, this concept would not be able to help anything to fly or overcome gravity. Warp drive also has nothing to do with ion drives.

Sorry for the slow reply Coal, I was under the weather but feel better now.

If you make assertions here, you can expect the people here to ask for evidence. There's nothing wrong with this, why should we just take someone's word for it?

Of course you're right and I wouldn't want you to take information of faith either, which is why I provided the links I have, but this isn't something you're going to absorb over night, and on top of that there's a built in programming to fall back on Einsteinian Physics which is
a road block of sorts.

So, if the above machine works, then why not post full and proper engineering drawings instead of a few choice shots of 'some stuff'? Or patent it? Or both?

I'm afraid, arch-cynic that I am, that in the absence of neither, one must draw the obvious conclusion.

When you add in the poor quality video, the frankly suspicious editing, there's really only one conclusion that makes sense.
I quite understand your thinking. Again, though the idea here is not to prove the device, even though myself and others are working right now, but rather the idea is primarily to try to explain to you why, despite all the obvious failings you've pointed out, it is that there is actually a logic to the machine such that we think it is a real working machine.

Now if it is a fraud then it's certainly an interesting and original one. In this case we (myself and a few others) think it might be a designed fraud done as a kind of information release program but that's on the extreme edges of speculation.

If this device does actually work, notwithstanding the mish-mash of vague and pseudo-scientific material linked to above, then any right thinking government in the world would (a) pay the video maker a large sum of money to reveal it so we might all benefit, or (b) kidnap said individual so that the technology might be used for economic advantage. I note neither of those things are happening.

I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink: If you cannot make sense of the information and want clarification I will try to help. If on the other hand your intent is to not understand then I cannot change that. You have to want to understand before you can understand.

In calling this a mish-mash I quite agree it's imperfectly presented because I've never tried to really take this outside of free ranging minds. So this is a little experimental on my part.

However you're greatly mistaken when what you call pseudo science is really saying that the iconic figures of science like Steinmetz, Heaviside, Maxwell, and others represent pseudo science because Wheeler's conclusions and demonstrations are based on their work.
There's nothing pseudo scientific in Ken's work or his book either. Naturally if you're like a huge Einstein fan you're going to have a lot of problems, both with Ken's book on magnestism and with what he tell's you in his video's.

Einsteinian physics is where you're going to find pseudo science: OK? Right now it appears you've got it reversed like basically everyone else on the planet except for the those whom have investigated this material. I can tell you right now, without any doubt, that so long as people are educated with the physic's of Einstein then our species will never leave nor go further than Mars and probably never leave the earth in any numbers.

If I was a government department interested in such things, I'd hire one or two smart people to trawl you-tube videos on the subject(s) of interest. Why wouldn't you? There always a chance someone has stumbled onto something useful or that hasn't been thought of. There is occasionally some benefit to thinking in an unconditioned way, because perspective matters and sometimes someone outside can see things differently to those on the inside.

Why are you're assuming governments work for the people when all of them manifestly do not. If the government were interested in serving the people there would be commons sense to the way the world works. You might expect then that there would a national bank where you could draw a loan at 1% or 2%. You might expect that corporations wouldn't have rights that abolished your rights. You might expect a great number of things designed for the common good instead of the good of the already disgustingly wealthy.

One thing you might usefully learn is that Harold Puthoff's name is spelt with one 't'.
I've been following his work for a long time; he's wrong, and I hope that one day he'll come to recognise that fact.

Yea, I should be more careful huh? Harold is a very likable individual. I believe his code name under John Alexander was the Owl. This links to a series of lectures he did with the Arlington Institute BTW.

Miguel Alcubierre's warp concept has little to do with anti-gravity, and nothing to do with magnetism or counter-rotating rings. There's not even any guarantee that I've ever seen that a 'warp drive' would have a thrust-to-weight ratio greater than one - if not, this concept would not be able to help anything to fly or overcome gravity. Warp drive also has nothing to do with ion drives.

I don't think I'm making this clear enough. Nobody is talking about ion drives. I can/have suggested to you who I think is the reigning expert and authority on such drives, and if one were to go to build an ion drive airplane or blimp then I have the person to go to.

Where have you come up with this? Am I that confusing?
Now then, on one hand you're entirely correct in some sense. On the other hand you're spun off in to the weeds.

What I'm really trying to do, badly evidently, is to explain in a broad sense how gravity is created. Now I understand how you can think that Alcubierre drive is not an anti-gravity system since it seems to involve this fantasy of warping space, but if the ARV is operating on that same system, which is how it is described as operating, then that is an antigravity system.

Now I've spent about six years trying to decipher how to make the ARV work with the technology we have and using the information supplied by Mark McCandlish and by other presumed experts in physics, and ya know what? If it works, because I'm assuming this machine is real and that Mark has created a fairly good representation of it, then it doesn't work as described. So that's the first point about this machine. The second point is that you cannot warp space anways, but we can't go there just yet because you first have to understand how gravity is created. Once you understand that then it will be obvious why you cannot warp space. It will also become apparent that the ARV, if it is real and I think it is, must then be doing something else.

The ARV or Flux Liner, which is the illustration done by Mark McCandlish is "officially" described as an Alcubierre Drive. You can hear Mark, Harold, ect describe that in this video below (around the 24:00 minute mark).

Last edited:
So it is an Alcubierre drive but you can't warp space? Since the Alcubierre drive is a warp drive, I fail to see how you could ever reconcile those statements.

I'm sorry this isn't being presented well and I understand seeing this as a "mishmash" and as a "pseudo scientific" presentation. As a presentation I would have to agree, after all I'm doing it, not someone like Ken Wheeler. The science he is using is not, however, some crackpot pseudo science. You people are like my guinea pigs and I'm sorry for that. The reason I write is to refine what I think. People force me to refine my thinking and thereby enable me to be better able to explain complex things like this more clearly and with greater clarity.

Let me fall back a little and explain this idea behind this thread as best I can. This thread is really about understanding what creates gravity.
Now what I originally thought was that I could use this video of the Russian Contraption as a lead in, or way to lead you to the idea that what
we think causes gravity is being demonstrated in the video.

Before Einstein there was an entirely different understanding about what caused gravity. That understanding is told in the Henry Steven's article on the Karl Schappeller device. Now for reasons we don't clearly understand Einstein's vision of reality became the officially adopted version of reality. It is however a grossly mistaken understanding which has been shown to be grossly mistaken. Along with this mathematically based understanding of reality has come the invention of so-called Quantum Physics, which is another mathematical based version of reality.

Now both of these are the present accepted officially approved version of physics/reality. I can tell you right now that both are doomed. You might not think that right now, but in time you will come to see this happen. Now of course this isn't going to happen over night, not unless of course we can come up with simpler version the Alexey Device, and so you see that's the rub. This thing which is purportedly defying gravity with essentially nothing more than a home made Tesla Coil, some electric 12 volt motors, and some magnets is a problem for the entire existing ruling system.

The reason I brought this to your attention is not so that we can critique whether or not we think it's real. I've already said that I and others do think it is real. We don't think the inventor understands it and it's certain that most everyone else is equally clueless. Of course people are going to think it's fraud for those reasons alone, but to the ruling elite, to the colleges and universities, to a huge portion of the established order this machine is earth shaking if it can be shown to be real.

To understand how it could be real is what really matters and not whether or not it even is real.

Last edited:
... Before Einstein there was an entirely different understanding about what caused gravity. That understanding is told in the Henry Steven's article on the Karl Schappeller device. ...

Perhaps this would make a good starting point.

What Henry Stevens writing(s) describe his views on historical conceptions of gravity in the context of the Schappeller device?

Would this be his book Hitler's Flying Saucers? The text of that book is accessible (using search terms) on Google Books.

So it is an Alcubierre drive but you can't warp space? Since the Alcubierre drive is a warp drive, I fail to see how you could ever reconcile those statements.

Right, that's the rub ins't it? There's nothing wrong with Alcubierre's math skills I'm sure. The system would work if in fact space could be acted upon. See, the assumption is that space can be molded because Einstein said it can be molded and he had the math to prove it. That's why we have this idea and this concept of warping space. Math is an abstract tool used to help us understand reality. It is not a tool by which to define reality with. This is where Einstein and many others have screwed up.

The problem here is what creates gravity. Einstein thought gravity was a field created by matter: Like dirt was born with gravity as it were and that this field acted upon space. He then constructed the means by which such a model would explain the physical observations. Naturally the math validated the theory. That doesn't mean the theory was right, it only means that the math matched the theory, sort of like planting evidence and then explaining the crime by way of planted evidence can also lead to a false conclusion.

The basic idea in Einstein's version of space is that, by using mathematics, space is broken into an interconnected lattice work of points. In this theory, the Einsteinian version of space, it can be acted upon using energy (tensor theory) because according to Einstein matter and energy are one and the same, and so the lattice work of space can be molded is the assumption.

Space has no lattice work and you can no more propel yourself by warping your own shadow than you can drive a space ship by warping space. There is no evidence to support this idea whatsoever. Now, don't get lost here in this Einsteinian quagmire. It's all too easy to become entangled with it.

The real issue here is what causes gravity and we think we understand this to some degree now. The purpose of the video's was to introduce the idea that gravity is not a constant force. Weight is variable and can be changed using or applying those variables. The really significant stuff comes from understanding that there is a Universal Energy Field which is moving many billions of times the speed of light, which interacts with almost all matter, and it is this energy field which we need to understand and recognize as the quote; "enabling force."

Last edited:
Perhaps this would make a good starting point.

What Henry Stevens writing(s) describe his views on historical conceptions of gravity in the context of the Schappeller device?

Would this be his book Hitler's Flying Saucers? The text of that book is accessible (using search terms) on Google Books.

Steven's does say in that section that physics was hijacked and I have to agree with that idea.
Yes, the Karl Schappeller information is on page 169 of the book. I just checked to be sure.

Last edited:
Now to give you a short hand version, the way I envision how this works is like this; Imagine the static you see on a television screen when you're on a blank channel. That's somewhat like this energy field which Steinmetz called counter space. Now according to Wheeler this is a 2D energy field which is dielectric in nature. Almost all matter has some dielectric quality. What apparently takes place is that as this energy field passes through matter, essentially unnoticed and unimpeded for all practical purposes, and that when it passes through a dielectric it interacts with it creating an inward force, or what is called a centripetal force relative to individual patterns. What that means is that crystalline patterns can create magnetic fields, and the more organized these crystal shapes are the greater the magnetic field.

Thanks to the work of Dr. John Milewski we have some mathematical foundation for the velocity of counter space. Dr John called his discovery "Superlight." The important part is the velocity of what he is calling superlight, because his superlight is, in reality, Steimiz's counter space, Tesla's radiant energy, and Nick Cook's Zero Point. Notice also that Milewski says the same thing as Ken Wheeler does in his video's.
"Gravity is not an intrinsic property of matter, neither is inertia. These secondary forces are both formed by the reaction of matter to the dynamic field of SuperLight."
https://web.archive.org/web/20090130074537/http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/milewski.htm

Now if this all true, and it appears that it is, then there are broad ramifications in pondering what this means. What this says is that the magnetic field is what gives form to our 3D world that we live in. It says there is a counter spacial hyper velocity dielectric energy field which creates our world/reality. It implies that communication and or space ships can travel billions of times the speed of light.

Last edited:
So when they say this is an 'Alcubierre drive' they are simply lying. Got it.

It's what they believe, so ...LOL...if you're saying what you believe and it's wrong then is that a lie? :)

See it comes down to physic's being ruled by mathematician's and of course, as we all know, mathematics is infallible.
I doubt whether all of Einstein's idea's are wrong but he is wrong about the causation of gravity. So the mathematical
proofs developed to prove an assumption are correct it's just that the assumption is wrong.

Some background to this whole thing might be helpful. This story began with a couple of people on a closed private discussion forum quite a long time ago. Back then I decided that I would try to make sense of the ARV illustration because it seemed to be the closest thing we have to a working blue print of a UFO. I really didn't know hardly anything about electronics, and this was way outside of my experience technically speaking, but it was to me just another case to investigate and I knew I could do that. So I started with that and with the help of few others we spent about 4 or 5 years trying to make sense of this illustration in the context of officially approved science, that is Einsteinian Physics.

I eventually got hold of Mr. McCandlish and had some brief communication with him. He freely shared what he had learned since he had done his illustration of the ARV. That illustration had caused a sensation when it came out. It also may have cost the life of at least one other investigator and certainly it wrecked McCandlish's career as an illustrator. So that illustration cost him dearly. He paid a very high price for creating that now famous illustration. I will say that I have no doubt the illustration must hold some truths for those and other reasons.

One of the things Mark shared with me is that the base of the machine, the so-called capacitors, used Herkimer Quartz Crystals, bonded between an aluminum alloy. This was our first real break in trying to decipher the machine, which naturally we were following conventional physics back then. It was also the first of many encounters to come involving crystals. Herkimer Quartz is called a false diamond, typically like on ebay and such you find it listed as Herkimer Diamond. A diamond is pure carbon of course and so there seemed to be a sort of connection to pure carbon and the crystal patterns in carbon and the use of a quartz crystal. This kind of lead us astray for a while fumbling around trying to make sense of this via electron theory, valance orbital patterns, and so on and so forth. It's really kind of interesting though because there's connections all over going back and forth between the study and classification of crystals and the development of technology. Crystals weren't taken in to serious study until 1960. This seems to be related to the understanding that some crystals have left handed electro-optical qualities, which then leads off in to cloaking technology, which was probably the rational behind the launching of a classification system. Crystals also have piezo-electric qualities.

So one of the big problems with trying to make the ARV illustration work inside of the confines of Einsteins Universe is power. Understand that we were still under the illusion that this how Universe works, and to make the ARV work would require huge vast amounts of energy to warp space time, but there was more too. For one thing I could not understand how this thing could levitate in a hanger and not kill everyone in the immediate vicinity or melt the hanger. There was also the problem of the central column which was described as mysterious. What was that about? The only thing we had to go on were the drawing McCandlish had done of the interior of UFO's given by abductee's. Most of these seemed to everyone around me to describe a sort of Tesla Coil. That wasn't making sense to me but it made sense to most other people. Again though, how could this thing work and not destroy itself and anyone else nearby if it was actually bending space time. You're talking here about a plasma ball encasing this vehicle, like a kind of mini-star in some sense, and again it supposedly sat motionless inside a hanger, and not only that but the reports say the atmosphere around the machine was itself considerably cooler than the rest of the hanger where it was on display. A lot of things just did not add up and couldn't be made to work rationally in my mind but still we kept trying.

After about the third or forth year our little private discussion forum was clearly in it's death throws and I decided to take this to a public arena where I began posting on energetic forums under the thread "An Inquiry In To The Alien Reproduction Vehicle." It seemed to me that I needed help and that these people might be the key. I also made contact with John Iwaszko, who is one of the leading experts on antigravity research; I'm told Gary McKinnon or his attorneys, maybe his mom, or all of them together may have tried to contact him undoubtedly regarding antigravity and seeking his opinions as to the probable reality of the off world civilization, but for the unfortunate melt down of his computer and other evident communication failures between Australia and the UK we shall never know for sure but the point is he is recognized as serious scientist and competent businessman. So ya know, it's not like I haven't had the best possible help trying to unravel this mystery of the ARV, of UFO, of Black Triangles, because I have had some of finest people out there try to help me and of course they have helped.

Now, since taking this all public I get messages from unknow's out there in the wilds. Not a lot but once in a blue moon I get some tidbit from who know's where. Most too scared to say much I guess. Anyways, what I've gotten out of these is that there are individuals, groups, and maybe corporate black op's working to unravel this as well. So that's interesting in it's own right because I don't think that they can keep a lid on this for a whole lot longer. Someone smarter than me will put it together in a simpler form and I do think it's possible to do. So I'm hoping some of you will live long enough to see that flying Jetson's car. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jetsons

So now about a year ago or so I started to become more familiar with the work of Ken Wheeler, and also a bit of Henry Steven's writings, and it's really that since this time I've been able to make a lot more sense out of all this. Steven's is really the guy who had a handle on understanding the hijacking of physics under Einstein and whom I think was very spot on about all that. Wheeler is outright vicious in his handling of Einstein, and rightfully so, though I have offered to be the Nazi editor for Ken just to tone down the attacks on Einstein so that his own work will be more readily received.

This takes us back to Crystals because it's the crystalline patterns made organized in certain materials which produce a permanent magnet. What then is this which is flowing through the magnet which produces the qualities of the magnet? I'm hopeful that this little sketch will fill in some of why I've said what I have, and to also assist you yourself as you search for the right direction to follow, because it's certainly not going to be found in conventional notions about the way Universe works.

Last edited:
It's what they believe, so ...LOL...if you're saying what you believe and it's wrong then is that a lie? :)
Yes, it absolutely fucking is. The Alcubierre Drive is based a solution of Einstein's field equations. If these idiots don't believe in Einstein's field equations then they don't get to call anything an Alcubierre Drive. Is that plain enough for you?

I should qualify that statement by pointing out that they are not idiots for thinking that Einstein was wrong- he almost certainly was. Wrong in the same way that Newton was wrong- in that his theories are useful, and facilitate much of modern technology. But there is almost certainly a different paradigm that explains the universe even more accurately- and that theory, in its turn, will one day be replaced.

The crystal connection.
The author of this article "Flying Triangles and the Black Holes on my Fridge" sent me a message directing me to the article which is linked beneath. Now I have not been able to find out who the author is but It is a fascinating article in it's own right and mirrors some of the path's I myself had followed. In it he talks about Kowsky and Frost whose supposed experiments had revealed anti-gravity in common table salt crystals way back in 1927, and saying that when a "high tension DC current (is passed) through the crystal while subjecting the crystal to HF radio energy perpendicular to the flow of electricity the crystal became quite buoyant managing eventually to suspend some 55lbs above the table. https://rense.com/general54/babalc.htm

The author of the article then mentions the 1986 discovery at 'Hill 611' near Dalnegorsk, Russia, of a supposed UFO that crashed on Hill 611 and recovered material from that which contained a matrix of fine gold wire substrate sheathed in quartz. *Note; this is a repeating theme: Gold & Quartz Crystals. Either wire coated in quartz crystals, as in micro fine hair thin gold wire, or quartz crystals coated in gold nano-particles forming a sheet or skin of sorts.

The description of the Kowsky & Frost experiment is curiously similar to the Alexey Device shown in the lead video. Here in the Alexey there is a center aluminum plate which is supplied with a high voltage AC field from a Tesla Coil, and while being acted upon from a spinning plate beneath carrying six magnets and that plate has a 12 volt current being supplied to the whole spinning plate arrangement. The result is that you have the magnets carrying or projecting another energy field at a right angle and colliding with the AC field: The magnets carry the 12 volt DC field up through and perpendicular to the aluminum plate via a magnetic field and which can be seen as an alternative means to project one form of energy against another without direct contract. The High Voltage AC (alternating current) Tesla Coil supplies power to the aluminum plate which is situated in the center of the Alexey device and which is isolated and unmoving. Again, this arrangement is very much like broadcasting a radio wave as an alternative means to project another energy at a right angle so as to create a collision between two forms of energy, except for one thing, in the Kowsky & Frost experiment they are pushing a high tension 12 volt current in to the crystals and then striking that with a radio wave so it's sort of reversed but still very similar.

Images and information on Alexey Chekurkov's Device and the on-going replication building can be seen here.
http://www.energeticforum.com/renew...ey-chekurkov-s-flying-discs-replications.html

Originally I had hypothesized that the German's had most likely solved the gravitational problem prior to World War II, and that certainly by the Mid to late 1950's the USAF had anti-gravity vehicles, and this was based on material of that epoch in time. In this I may have been too cautious which is hard for even me to believe but the evidence seems to keep stacking up.

...in the same way relativistic effects modify Newton's Laws, a new set of theories will modify Einstein's.

Probably.
Yes, I'm not sure I want to dump on poor old Albert what with myself being somewhat elderly and prone to errors.

The crystal connection.
The author of this article "Flying Triangles and the Black Holes on my Fridge" sent me a message directing me to the article which is linked beneath. Now I have not been able to find out who the author is but It is a fascinating article in it's own right and mirrors some of the path's I myself had followed. In it he talks about Kowsky and Frost whose supposed experiments had revealed anti-gravity in common table salt crystals way back in 1927, and saying that when a "high tension DC current (is passed) through the crystal while subjecting the crystal to HF radio energy perpendicular to the flow of electricity the crystal became quite buoyant managing eventually to suspend some 55lbs above the table. https://rense.com/general54/babalc.htm

The author of the article then mentions the 1986 discovery at 'Hill 611' near Dalnegorsk, Russia, of a supposed UFO that crashed on Hill 611 and recovered material from that which contained a matrix of fine gold wire substrate sheathed in quartz. *Note; this is a repeating theme: Gold & Quartz Crystals. Either wire coated in quartz crystals, as in micro fine hair thin gold wire, or quartz crystals coated in gold nano-particles forming a sheet or skin of sorts.

The description of the Kowsky & Frost experiment is curiously similar to the Alexey Device shown in the lead video. Here in the Alexey there is a center aluminum plate which is supplied with a high voltage AC field from a Tesla Coil, and while being acted upon from a spinning plate beneath carrying six magnets and that plate has a 12 volt current being supplied to the whole spinning plate arrangement. The result is that you have the magnets carrying or projecting another energy field at a right angle and colliding with the AC field: The magnets carry the 12 volt DC field up through and perpendicular to the aluminum plate via a magnetic field and which can be seen as an alternative means to project one form of energy against another without direct contract. The High Voltage AC (alternating current) Tesla Coil supplies power to the aluminum plate which is situated in the center of the Alexey device and which is isolated and unmoving. Again, this arrangement is very much like broadcasting a radio wave as an alternative means to project another energy at a right angle so as to create a collision between two forms of energy, except for one thing, in the Kowsky & Frost experiment they are pushing a high tension 12 volt current in to the crystals and then striking that with a radio wave so it's sort of reversed but still very similar.

Images and information on Alexey Chekurkov's Device and the on-going replication building can be seen here.

Originally I had hypothesized that the German's had most likely solved the gravitational problem prior to World War II, and that certainly by the Mid to late 1950's the USAF had anti-gravity vehicles, and this was based on material of that epoch in time. In this I may have been too cautious which is hard for even me to believe but the evidence seems to keep stacking up.

Back in the early 20th century, the results of electrical experiments were sometimes naively attributed to "anti-gravity".
Now though, scientific knowledge has advanced significantly and we understand the lifting and propulsion effects to be caused by magnetic fields and ion winds.

Back