• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
'Beware of the Demon'?

Haha I was going to suggest a fun caption competition but you beat me to it..:)
Here's my contender-

bol.jpg

Haha I was going to suggest a fun caption competition but you beat me to it..:)
Here's my contender-

View attachment 14547[/QUOTE

I reckon, based on the shape of the lettering, it's a good old-fashioned 'TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED'.
(Which is an empty threat by the way unless the trespassing is done on certain property, like the MOD or Buckingham Palace.)

"GUESTS WELCOME, BUT DON'T LOOK AT OUR CARETAKERS EYES"

Devil-Rides-Out-eyes.jpg

Isn't a Horcrux a purely Rowling invention?

Isn't a Horcrux a purely Rowling invention?

The name 'Horcrux' is a Rowling invention, but the concept of an object vested with a portion of one's soul to facilitate immortality traces back to Frazer's The Golden Bough. Frazer referred to such an object as a 'phylactery'.

You never know who anyone is. Take yourself or even myself. There is a process by which a child can be turned into a multiple personality with one of them an assassin. Lets say for example the government took you when you were maybe one and traumatized you until you developed multiple personalities. Put you in a house with people who you think are your parents but are really your handlers. You wouldn't know the difference. When its time to have you kill someone, they just call your assassin Manchurian Candidate side with secret word or whatever. I believe that I was once almost shot by a college professor because I said the phrase, " This staff makes me feel like a king in Africa. Only by his handler shouting repeatedly,"He does not know what he's saying" Did I escape with my life.
I have read extensively on the MKULTRA program and the other related programs and on the efforts within the Soviet Union and other countries to perfect their own hypno-assassins. At the end of the day, it just isn't cost effective, and heaven help the nation if the victims of the brainwashing realise what you have done and want to press for damages, because it is distinctly possible that they will. This is not to say that it was never done however. The simple fact is that a trained professional killer like someone from special forces is always the better option for an assassination.

This is not to say that it was never done however.

I think that it is one of those things where the /possibility/ is enough to cause consternation and absorb resoucres on the just-in-case theory :)

AN OVERVIEW
(The following 4 pics are all tagged "Imagery date 2011")

1- Boleskine Ho sitting overlooking Loch Ness-
View attachment 14543

2- A view from outside the cemetery, Boleskine is hardly visible-
View attachment 14544

3- And glancing left we see the cemetery and the waters of Loch Ness beyond-
View attachment 14545

4- About a hundred yards along the road we see this gate to Boleskine and the curving driveway up to it.
(sorry can't make out what the red sign says)-
View attachment 14546

trespassers will be prosecuted I think it reads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot say that I have researched the matter but I heard that Boleskine house is one of the very few that meets the floorplan requirements for performing the various circles of Abramelinic Ceremonial Magic, and that is why Crowley bought it. This is probably a nonsense however, as I don't recall the Secret Magic of Abramelin the Mage being all that specific about floorplans. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

I cannot say that I have researched the matter but I heard that Boleskine house is one of the very few that meets the floorplan requirements for performing the various circles of Abramelinic Ceremonial Magic, and that is why Crowley bought it. This is probably a nonsense however, as I don't recall the Secret Magic of Abramelin the Mage being all that specific about floorplans. Anyone else have an opinion on this?
Know what you mean and certainty recollection of same.

Is this our answer?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boleskine_House

Know what you mean and certainty recollection of same.
Is this our answer?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boleskine_House

Well done. It certainly confirms what we thought has some basis in reality. I suppose I have to dig through Abramelin to find the relevant house descriptions (if they exist) now. I can only remember a reference to an Oratorio (Speaking Room). I will get back to you on this.

fascinating @AlchoPwn and @Comfortably Numbwould love to compare and contrast with archaeological space-use, for example.

Text stolen wholesale from the following website: https://letterstomyhga.wordpress.com/2013/11/06/summary-of-the-abramelin-operation/

In the book the most preferable place for the operation is somewhere remote (in the woods or in the country). However, if one has no choice but to conduct it in the city or ones dwelling place, Abramelin says the apartment or room should have a window, with a balcony or terrace, and a small room. This small room is supposed to have windows at each side so you can see in all directions. This is where you should ask the evil spirits to appear as they must not be summoned in the prayer room. Apparently, this place should be beside the oratory, separated by a window or opening so that one can still see the other side. The oratory/prayer room should always be kept clean and clear all the time.

The balcony does seem to be important as the means of angelic entry/egress. Saints are prepared to come down a chimney, but not angels.

Saints are prepared to come down a chimney, but not angels.
Oh that's a keeper....!

Like Father Jack's immortal, 'that would be an ecumenical matter' in reply to any religious question... I can envisage above as a stock response to many a question you honestly just can't be bothered answering.

'In re-examination Mr. Crowley agreed that he had studied black magic, though only as a student. He had never practised black magic, and had always written about it in terms of strongest condemnation'.

:btime::tumble::huh::bhave:...

Yeah, and the place caught fire a few years ago, maybe a fire-breathing dragon monster had something to do with it?...:)

WIKI- At approximately 1:40 pm on 23 December 2015, a motorist reported flames and smoke coming from Boleskine House.
When fire crews attended, it is estimated up to 60 per cent of the building had already been incinerated, with flames rising up to 20 feet (6 m) high. The firefighters concentrated on the west wing of the house, as the rest of the building had been severely damaged.
The owner's partner and daughter had gone shopping and returned to find the house ablaze.The fire was thought to have started in the kitchen, however nobody was believed to be in the house at the time of the fire and there were no casualties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boleskine_House#Conflagration_(2015)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below- a guy in this article notes the houses apparent link to the deaths of some rock stars-

View attachment 14542
https://www.truthspoon.com/p/boleskine-house-in-scotland-dark-seat.html
Only a matter of time before horcruxes moved from the Harry Potter world into real life occultism. Though Hogwarts is in the Highlands.

I can't get over this, they challenged him to make himself invisible in court and he declined. Uncharacteristically modest.
The article also records:

"Aleister Crowley, the author, claimed damages against Miss Nina Hamnett, authoress of a book entitled 'Laughing Torso,' and Messrs. Constable and Co., Limited, the publishers, and Messrs. Charles Whittingham and Briggs, the printers"...

"Mr. Crowley complained that the book imputed that he practised 'black magic' and he said this was a libel upon him"...

"Magic is the science of the art of causing change to occur in conformity with the will. White magic is if the will is righteous and black magic is if the will is perverse"...

"Mr. Justice Swift: Does that involve the invocation of spirits?...

'it may do so. It does involve the invocation of the holy guardian angel who is appointed by Almighty God to watch over each of us'...".

James... anyone else who has never been aware of this previously and finds it all quite astonishing?

Back