• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Suggestions About Re-Organisation: Move & Merge Requests

Fortean Taiwan (fortean traveller)
Taiwan (fortean fauna)
Taiwan (fortean nations)

Taiwanese game censorship posting by Ramon (WTF, Ramon ?!? ... ) in the Fortean Fauna thread moved to Mainstream News Stories.

Fortean Fauna thread about fluorescent pigs retitled and stays in current section.

Fortean Nations thread concerned a single lightning strike incident, and it's been merged into the Lightning Strikes thread.

Taiwanese game censorship posting by Ramon (WTF, Ramon ?!? ... ) in the Fortean Fauna thread moved to Mainstream News Stories.

Fortean Fauna thread about fluorescent pigs retitled and stays in current section.

Fortean Nations thread concerned a single lightning strike incident, and it's been merged into the Lightning Strikes thread.

It was a previous Taiwan thread started by me! I should have paid more attention to the Forum it was in!

I'd prefer to leave it alone. The large, rambling Crop Circles thread primarily addresses the visual results and various theories about their creation.

The latter thread more specifically focused on physical evidence that may or may not point to what causes the circles (other than human circle makers / hoaxers / etc.). Attention to physical evidence disappeared from the main Crop Circles thread many years ago.

Second and third nominations merged.

First one (re: feasting) combined with other items into new thread:

Neolithic Sites as Regional Gathering Places for Feasts, etc.
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...gional-gathering-places-for-feasts-etc.65572/

... to maintain separation between focus on the site versus focus on the use of the site (and to keep the context more general than Stonehenge alone).

Back