• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Mytho says Flakka is worse than bath salts!

I despaired of humanity and its passion for dope after I read about Krokodil. Everything since has just been diarrhoea icing on the shit cake.

I deliberately don't provide a link to Krokodil, as a Google image search under that name will produce depictions of its effects that I found disturbing, and I've had to do genuinely disturbing things in real life.

maximus otter

Behold the falcon sex hat. Which is both a real thing to help falcons breed, and what you want to get your best friends as a Christmas present without telling them exactly what it is.

https://www.earthtouchnews.com/wtf/wtf/behold-the-falcon-sex-hat-a-species-saving-hump-helmet/

Scumbag Steve.jpg

Man who keeps on performing sex act by horses caught out in public again

Malcolm Downes says he was 'feeling sexy' when he was seen in the field - The officer was driving along Bude Road towards Home Bargains when "her attention was drawn to this defendant at the end of an emergency access road". He "had his penis in his hand and was masturbating".
It was not safe for the officer to stop so she sounded her horn to signal "he should desist". Downes was arrested, taken into custody and was "again candid and straightforward" in interview.

Got the horn in more ways than one :)

The long criminal history of Malcolm Downes who keeps performing sex act in front of horses

...she sounded her horn to signal "he should desist".

Yet Regulation 99 of the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 1986 and Section 42 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 tell us that the horn shall not be used as a rebuke. Who is the offender here, the man harmlessly pitching it over his thumb, or the WPC deliberately flouting the law?

maximus otter

Malcolm Downes says he was 'feeling sexy' when he was seen in the field - The officer was driving along Bude Road towards Home Bargains when "her attention was drawn to this defendant at the end of an emergency access road". He "had his penis in his hand and was masturbating".
It was not safe for the officer to stop so she sounded her horn to signal "he should desist". Downes was arrested, taken into custody and was "again candid and straightforward" in interview.

The long criminal history of Malcolm Downes who keeps performing sex act in front of horses
I hope he's got this for his ringtone

Well he certainly has an 'unbridled' enthusiasm for his particular pastime. I know I shouldn't make 'spur' of the moment jokes at his expense as he obviously wasn't feeling too 'stable' at the time.

I'd say you were foaly justified!

Withers you did or not, he;'s come a crupper

I think that would be shutting the stable door once the horse has bolted :p

Certainly behoofs us to be careful! Better to keep the situation stable.

(Do you think we should leave some for late-comers?)

Back