• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Holloman AFB Landing & Meeting With U.S. President (1950s? 1960s?)

The last set of overlaid photos is much more convincing. Congratulations on tracking down the site!

The last video you posted allegedly illustrates an encounter from 1971.

I also note this '1971' video's version of the film is much clearer than the earlier ones posted, which makes me wonder whether the worse-quality versions are simply nth-generation copies versus deliberate blur-jobs to simulate age.

How many different timeframes have been attributed to this film? Is there any consistency in attributing the year when it was allegedly filmed?

The closest reported sighting(s) date back to circa 1950, the associated storylines focus on a meeting when Eisenhower was president, and some retellings place the film as late as the early 1970's (after Eisenhower's early 1969 death). These can't all be true.

https://www.gaia.com/article/eisenhower-meets-aliens-holloman-afb

This seems to be a fairly recent and succinct telling of the 'myth'. It would seem to place the footage as being in 1964 - but the first meetings between Aliens and President Eisenhower in the early 50's.

Supposedly the atomic testing was impacting on the galaxy and inter-dimensionally. In a very bad way.

The connection between the Greys and Nordics is known, so that the treaty finally being with the Grey's is not surprising. It's also interesting that the Nordics seem to fit the Nazi connection so well.

It says there that 300 people witnessed the meeting with Eisenhower, but the most detailed account comes from the complete nutjob Gerald Light. Where are the other 299 accounts?

There had been about 350 atomic bomb tests by the USA, by the time of the alleged meeting in 1964. It probably warranted a quiet word in someone's ear.

I think by the 70's, the Aliens were happily practising switching off both US and Soviet nuclear missiles.

There had been about 350 atomic bomb tests by the USA, by the time of the alleged meeting in 1964. It probably warranted a quiet word in someone's ear.
Maybe they were deliberately raising the world's background radiation to a level that the aliens liked, so they could land?

One last animated GIF which I now believe was shot from a helicopter closer to the present day southern outskirts of Alamogordo.

Present day Google Earth imagery:
View attachment 15515

Animated GIF showing the blue-tinged 1960's Holloman footage in the center. This appears to be another camera angle. Note that the lower portions of the blue-tinged frame do not line up as well as the top portions due to the lens' focal length on the original footage verses Google Earth's inability to zoom; but I'm still certain it's the right place.
View attachment 15516
Holy cow! That is impressive. Nice work!

I think by the 70's, the Aliens were happily practising switching off both US and Soviet nuclear missiles.
Surely, can't have been something ridiculous, like, 350 tests?

Hang on a moment though...

"...nuclear weapons tests of the United States were performed between 1945 and 1992 as part of the nuclear arms race. The United States conducted around 1,054 nuclear tests by official count, including 216 atmospheric, underwater, and space tests".

Surely, can't have been something ridiculous, like, 350 tests?

Hang on a moment though...

"...nuclear weapons tests of the United States were performed between 1945 and 1992 as part of the nuclear arms race. The United States conducted around 1,054 nuclear tests by official count, including 216 atmospheric, underwater, and space tests".
That's a crazy number.

Great Britain's 45 nuclear bomb tests seem suitably modest in comparison.

It's not hard to see why Aliens (should they exist) might show very heightened interest and concern about Planet Earth.

I'm not sure why so many tests have to be made.
Is it just simply willy-waving?

I'm not sure why so many tests have to be made.
Is it just simply willy-waving?

Nowadays an initial test firing involves some element of broadcasting an announcement, because everyone knows it can't be kept secret like the Trinity test in 1945. If you don't fire off your first a-bomb you've got a secret, but you're still not sure it really works.

It's similar to rocket / missile testing ... You've got a new complex device, and there's no way to be confident it works until and unless you fire it off and see what happens.

Another analogy would be to firearms enthusiasts who design and create their own original hand-loads (cartridges). Until you fire your new cartridge you can't tell how well it functions.

Most tests have been conducted for research purposes - to gather data relating to (e.g.):

- new materials, designs, or weapon series;
- yields;
- nuclear blast signatures, detectable features, and detection technologies;
- blast and radiation effects; and
- relative performance of aging older weapons selected from the stockpile.

The USA conducted a series of tests under Operation Plowshare to study the prospects for using nuclear blasts for mega-scale construction projects (e.g., digging large canals). It's generally believed some of the multi-explosion tests conducted by the Soviet Union were also done to study the prospects for such non-military usage.

Of course, the sun gives off as much energy as 90 billion H-bombs per second, so the energy released by a few tiny human nuclear tests are insignificant compared to every star in the universe.

I'm no physicist - but I have a feeling nuclear fission and fusion are fundamentally different.

I'm no physicist - but I have a feeling nuclear fission and fusion are fundamentally different.

They're fundamentally different nuclear processes, but it would be difficult to distinguish detonation of a fission bomb from a fusion bomb from a distance - especially since we humans have to use a fission device as the trigger for the fusion reaction.

In addition to the conflicting claims about the date of the alleged Holloman landing and meeting with Eisenhower there are occasional claims that the meeting-Eisenhower bit occurred at an entirely different location.

John Lear's Disclosure Briefing
As presented on the 3 November 2003 Art Bell show:

John Lear: ...

In 1954, President Eisenhower met with a representative of another alien species at Muroc Test Center, which is now called Edwards Airforce Base. This alien suggested that they could help us get rid of the Greys but Eisenhower turned down their offer because they offered no technology. ...

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/contemporary-ufo-reports.9244/post-286216

Of course, the sun gives off as much energy as 90 billion H-bombs per second, so the energy released by a few tiny human nuclear tests are insignificant compared to every star in the universe.

Ahh, but surely the ETs give special attention to situations where fallout is both caused by and afflicted upon the same species. That's an eyebrow-raiser worthy of cross-galaxy intervention. Then again, where was the intervention during those 1054 tests by one nation alone?

That is very helpful work, Human 84.

You would think they would land on an airstrip, like civilised folks?

The Eisenhower Library claims it gets inquiries all the time about the President meeting aliens.

The Library says they have no reference to this event.

But it was bizarre that Eisenhower disappeared for a day with the excuse he needed to see a dentist.

But what was more bizarre was the Associated Press was going to release a story that Eisenhower had died, but stopped the story when the President turned up in public the next day.

The public will never know the truth.

Some rumors claimed the aliens were “ pissed “ because Eisenhower would not stop America’s nuclear program, and also the aliens told Eisenhower that they would snatch and grab people but no harm would come to them.

The Eisenhower Library claims it gets inquiries all the time about the President meeting aliens.
:eek:

Compress_20220310_043520_0342.jpg

:thought:

Back