• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Furries & Animal Wannabes

Is he one of those Furries, i think the name is, or does he really feel like a pup, good luck to him, now we await someone who feels like a cat, that would be cool

I'm fairly sure that's a sexual fetish thing. Not sure why we the DM thinks we need to know about it.

Attention-seeker seeks attention; tabloid that thrives on prurience gives him his fill.

:doggy:

*Look at me, look at me! I've failed as a functioning adult!
Fortunately, I've converted my unfulfilled desire for acceptance into a corresponding compulsion to shock others!*

Contemporary Society: "This can only be considered normal and healthy! Throw him another biscuit and pat him on the head!"

Attention-seeker seeks attention; tabloid that thrives on prurience gives him his fill.

Fortunately, I've converted my unfulfilled desire for acceptance into a corresponding compulsion to shock others!*

Contemporary Society: "This can only be considered normal and healthy! Throw him another biscuit and pat him on the head!"

Hope some responsible adult takes him to the vet to get his shots and be neutered.

I showed it to Hubby and he said "What's the matter with some people?!!!" well he isn't doing any harm is he? The Man Pup I mean.

onetwothree you can't be as cruel as to leave it at just that surely?

So he 'barks at friends, carries things in his teeth, eat Bonios and wears a fur suit.'

There is far, far more to being a dog than that. Does he lick his own arse? Regularly jump in stinking water and then shake himself all over the living room? Roll in fox pooh and hide under the sofa? Run away and have to be fetched back from the local vets in disgrace?

Cos that is a dog. None of this cosmetic, 'barking at friends' crap. Talking of which, he can't have many friends, surely?

I've actually found a video clip of him in his younger years. Seems to be from some kind of formal event—a relative's funeral, perhaps.

a9okr8gy0up21.gif

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

Last edited:
:doggy:I wonder does he do this...

I tried to upload a photo but apparently the image is too large for the server,no idea what that’s about

If you put it on Facebook just for s minute and download it from there it'll be the right size. Or send it in s message.

Which pronoun should we use?

Furrie hate not cool it's bad enough that Furrie cons have received bomb threats in the USA and other crap and I expect better from mods on hear this is not Reddit.

Back