• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Demonstrations Of Spirit-Related Apparatus (Georgek)

Georgek

Devoted Cultist

I have here my electroscope and fire alarm to demonstrate spirit activity.

Excuse my disappearances as I seem to come out of nowhere. Ia m not a pretty site in my rags...lol

There had been some discussion about ammonia paint fumes activating the fire alarm. We have an additional two fire alarms, as it is only this one that triggers and we are not using gloss paint ...just emulsion.

This is a prelude to my electronic spirit bell with pictures. I will show this activated in future posts

DyGqiRaWwAE347n.jpg

DyGsOT_XgAEzOes.jpg

DyGsOUDXcAAEjP3.jpg

DyGsOT_XQAA0rhW.jpg

DyGsOUNWsAESWzz.jpg

If any of my students had presented me with that wiring I would have failed the project! Looking forward to seeing this work :D What is it for @Georgek

If any of my students had presented me with that wiring I would have failed the project! Looking forward to seeing this work :D What is it for @Georgek
Never liked those white blocks meself - are they still being sold? Recipe for a wiring disaster, I've seen many partially melted ones as a result of people stuffing all sorts of wires into them.

We used to build "machines" for the students to analyse - to find out what they might do, if they did it, how it could be fixed and so on. In a bank of about 20, there were maybe 3-4 which didn't do anything at all. Well, they were designed not to do anything anyway.

l think that connecting that rat’s nest to the mains might free a human spirit, rather than open a comms channel with one.

maximus otter
Coughs marmalade toast all over keyboard. Must stop reading posts while trying to consume early morning repast.

This is the thread that I wish @Georgek would spend more time on.

Back