• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Worst Movie EVER?

The Flying Nun

.. I've just learned there's full episodes of this on Youtube, it looks fantastically shit ..

Lamest superhero ever...
When I was a kid (and going to a Catholic grade school) I actually enjoyed this show. It wasn't the worst of the gimmicky sitcoms on American TV in the early 1960s, although in retrospect there was nothing exceptional about it either.
Fun trivia fact: The episode "You Can't Get There from Here" was written by Harlan Ellison.

I think it would also compliment Brutal Relax which should still be on youtube. Similar OTT splatter anyway.

edit: Brutal Relax

I enjoyed the first part, but once he went after the sea creatures, it seemed to lose focus and was a little OTT.

Anything with Casey Afleck in it. Not bothered if I have spelled his name wrong.

Even before the allegations he was a creep, I found him offputting. That he has an Oscar is confounding. And for Manchester By the Sea, one of the most boring dramas of recent years. That said, I didn't mind him in The Old Man and the Gun, maybe because his character was such a loser.

Long before the allegations for me. Even the smallest of parts in Good Will Hunting{thanks bruv} puts me off watching the film again. Having said that, there is something irritating about brother Ben also.

Long before the allegations for me. Even the smallest of parts in Good Will Hunting{thanks bruv} puts me off watching the film again. Having said that, there is something irritating about brother Ben also.

I don't mind Ben so much, though he does have a strong "trying not to have another drink" vibe about him. Really enjoyed Argo, for example, even if they did embellish the story to make it more of a thriller. But it was a good thriller.

The Cage starring Lou Ferringo{Original Hulk} Makes you wonder why I watched it in the first place, really. Lou cashing in years later on his earlier success. I was a kid at the time and I suppose I wanted to see if he really was deaf.

I don't mind Ben so much, though he does have a strong "trying not to have another drink" vibe about him. Really enjoyed Argo, for example, even if they did embellish the story to make it more of a thriller. But it was a good thriller.
To be fair to Ben he isn't in the same bracket as his brother, and didn't used to take himself seriously"Mallrats, Chasing Amy} It's maybe the "I could murder a drink vibe" that is the issue.I have still to watch Argo, which I would like to see. Batman I won't give the benefit of doubt to. I would however,like to see Casey Afleck in Argos, serving at the collection point.

I enjoyed the first part, but once he went after the sea creatures, it seemed to lose focus and was a little OTT.
Oddly your review would also be appropriate to Roger Corman's The Saga of the Viking Women and Their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent.

A film everyone should see once, then never again.

Oddly your review would also be appropriate to Roger Corman's The Saga of the Viking Women and Their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent.

Never seen it and don't plan to. Thanks for the warning.:mattack:

Once finished with the above, may I suggest you watch 'Birdemic' Here is the best scene from one of the worst film. Full version available on YouTube.
The Cage starring Lou Ferringo{Original Hulk} Makes you wonder why I watched it in the first place, really. Lou cashing in years later on his earlier success. I was a kid at the time and I suppose I wanted to see if he really was deaf.

It would have made a fine double bill with 'Hercules in New York' with Arnold Schwarzenegger, another film which is a contender for worst movie of all time.

Once finished with the above, may I suggest you watch 'Birdemic' Here is the best scene from one of the worst film. Full version available on YouTube.

It would have made a fine double bill with 'Hercules in New York' with Arnold Schwarzenegger, another film which is a contender for worst movie of all time.

I've seen longish youtube reviews of Birdemic online such as:

but don't think I could watch the whole thing.

It must have taken ages to train those birds.

I will not have you besmirch the name of Roger Corman...

What am I saying? Besmirch away!

i accidentally saw a french film a few years ago that i recall as dreadful.

atomik circus (english title; the return of james battle)

I can't remember it too much but it was set in France in redneck, bayou country (where is that i wonder?). during a talent show in the town bar, motorbike stunt man james baittelle accidently wrecks the joint and gets sent to prison. he escapes and goes back to the town to find his wannabe singer girlfriend.

but then, aliens decide to invade. as they do.

it has gore, it has vanessa paradis singing, it has manly chests, and motorbike stunts, and i guess humour, but i think maybe i needed to be french to appreciate it.

the alien special effects were good, yet at the same time a characters pet dog was inexplicably played by a puppet so bad it made harry hills badgers look sophisticated.

otoh these imbd reviews think its awesome!
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362084/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

edit. its on youtube. in french.

i accidentally saw a french film a few years ago that i recall as dreadful.

atomik circus (english title; the return of james battle)

I can't remember it too much but it was set in France in redneck, bayou country (where is that i wonder?). during a talent show in the town bar, motorbike stunt man james baittelle accidently wrecks the joint and gets sent to prison. he escapes and goes back to the town to find his wannabe singer girlfriend.

but then, aliens decide to invade. as they do.

it has gore, it has vanessa paradis singing, it has manly chests, and motorbike stunts, and i guess humour, but i think maybe i needed to be french to appreciate it.

the alien special effects were good, yet at the same time a characters pet dog was inexplicably played by a puppet so bad it made harry hills badgers look sophisticated.

otoh these imbd reviews think its awesome!
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362084/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

edit. its on youtube. in french.
I don't remember /that/ being the gear when I did the chainsaw course!
You must have been one of the nerds who turned up in the school blazer on your first day.

Back