• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
It'll be a sombre star wars day tomorrow, that's for sure

As the owner of a Chewbacca keyring, this news has hit me hard. Well, I'm sad a part of my childhood has gone, anyway, he was a lovely bloke by all accounts. Even Harrison Ford composed a moving farewell to him. As the great man himself would say, "RAAAWWWRRGH!"

The duel between Vader and Kenobi from ANH - Reimagined.

(Some of the face CGI is a bit wonky but it's still a rather good fight)

The duel between Vader and Kenobi from ANH - Reimagined.

(Some of the face CGI is a bit wonky but it's still a rather good fight)

I rather enjoyed that.

Surely you've all seen this? Be interesting to know, if you haven't, what you think of it. I've viewed it over 50 times. Was included as part of my 2004 original trilogy box set. No better doco out - shows how groundbre3aking Lucas was in the 70s - yes, a genius.

Star Wars scented candles ..

Last edited:
Adam The Woo does the Star Wars attraction at Disneyland ..

Watching this, sound down
while listening to this, sound up full.
It's like it was meant to be. The silence of space makes the scenes even more beautiful.

What do you think are the greatest mysteries of science in the Star Wars galaxy? I think they probably know what dark matter and dark energy are since Starkiller Base is powered by it. They probably know what the full size of the universe is, how it started, how it will end and why their is more matter than anti-matter.

They obviously know the origin of consciousness and how to create it since they have “sentient” droids

That being said, what is left to wonder about?

I really need more sleep. I thought you wrote "Starkiller Bees."

We did a remake of Empire today with the beetle we're growing fond of on the ice planet of Hoth.. his wages were that slice of cucumber but he fucked off anyway after rehearsal so unfortunately during this master take

Last edited:
We did a remake of Empire today with the beetle we're growing fond of on the ice planet of Hoth.. his wages were that slice of cucumber but he fucked off anyway after rehearsal so unfortunately during this master take

Made on a HUGE budget.
Looks like Uwe Boll's work.

Made on a HUGE budget.
Looks like Uwe Boll's work.
I'd like to thank in no particular order: ..the star destroyer came from a Kinder egg, the original Kenner figures came from my childhood, the box came from 'our loft productions PLC' .. tin foil was provided by 'shop up the road' .. lighting from various sources, mostly charity shops, John Williams provided the score, camera woman 'the Mrs' .. beetle provided by nature ... thank you each and everyone of you, I love you all !!!!!!!!!!!! *air kiss air kiss* ..

I'd like to thank in no particular order: ..the star destroyer came from a Kinder egg, the original Kenner figures came from my childhood, the box came from 'our loft productions PLC' .. tin foil was provided by 'shop up the road' .. lighting from various sources, mostly charity shops, John Williams provided the score, camera woman 'the Mrs' .. beetle provided by nature ... thank you each and everyone of you, I love you all !!!!!!!!!!!! *air kiss air kiss* ..

Shame you couldn’t format those credits to scroll into the distance.

You mean you had a kinder egg and didn’t think of doing Alien?

Back