• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I see now....

see what?

I do hope you aren't drawing a connection between my personal belief system and the long standing and firmly enforced forum rule that you don't make epistemologically inadequate claims about groups of humans?

see what?

I do hope you aren't drawing a connection between my personal belief system and the long standing and firmly enforced forum rule that you don't make epistemologically inadequate claims about groups of humans?

Yep...That's what I did alright....

@Minimalists We deal with questions about moderation either in PM or in the General Queries thread - I'll start the conversation. Looking forward to your reasoning!

Regarding the videos.

I am interested, it reminded me of Hal Lindsay.
But its so slow. It took me 10 minutes to watch something I could have read in 30 seconds. I'm afraid I am old and old fashioned. Is there a text version that I can just read normally?

No. The people I mean don't give up, they just don't care.

And yes, I am a christian. I am firmly in this group of people.
Great! Often people don't care about the biblical prophecies because they didn't see their importance in the whole Bible. About the third of the Scriptures is about the future and the salvation. That is even why Christ came to earth. So, it's a strange thing that Christians, and even other groups, don't care about them.

Daniel said prince george was jesus? Seriously?

What fun!
The Bible prophecies are a series of visions that EVEN the prophets didn't understand. That is even why the angels / Christ added explanations for these visions. One has to properly analyze these visions to draw conclusions. The best moment to draw these conclusions is when you have enough historical material to back those prophecies. In other words, one needs to be in the right time to discover their true meaning since there is a whole logic based on images that the prophets saw. Hence the numerous false interpretations of the past. So, Daniel didn't say that Prince George was Jesus, but that Christ will soon become someone who happens to be, soon, Prince George, after having been Jesus.

But did you watch the whole first video? That would help the discussion a lot since many answers are addressed.

Regarding the videos.

I am interested, it reminded me of Hal Lindsay.
But its so slow. It took me 10 minutes to watch something I could have read in 30 seconds. I'm afraid I am old and old fashioned. Is there a text version that I can just read normally?
Thanks for your interest. I believe to bring something very different from Linday's. There is a text version, not really finalized. So, improper public consumption.

But the main point of the full video is to show that the very core of the prophecies is the VISIONS only explanable through IMAGES. I don't see how you could have read 1 hour and 46 minutes of that video in few minutes, or 10 minutes in 30 seconds. Again, what matters is how the images of the symbols used by the future involved characters (from the prophets' perspective) have been engraved in the prophets' memory. There has been a process, and this is this process which can gives us THE solution.

So, the video goes as fast as possible in order for the eyes to see what the prophets saw. One says that an image worths one thousand words. Maybe you could have underestimated the speed of your undertanding through these images compared to the volume of words needed to describe them.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, it's a strange thing that Christians, and even other groups, don't care about them.

Christian eschatology is a somewhat niche interest worldwide.

Perhaps it is /more/ strange that some sects become hooked on it?

There is scriptural authority for trying to work out the how and when being a hiding to nothing.

Christian eschatology is a somewhat niche interest worldwide.

Perhaps it is /more/ strange that some sects become hooked on it?

There is scriptural authority for trying to work out the how and when being a hiding to nothing.
What scriptural authority are you talking about? When Christ gave the Book of Revelation to John he didn't do it for anyone in particular, as far as I know. There certainly are sects using the prophecies to gain followers and their money. It doesn't mean that these prophecies are not worth studying, even alone. So, I have difficulties to grasp your point. How the main message of Christ - salvation - would be almost a taboo?

I don't see how you could have read 1 hour and 46 minutes of that video in few minutes, or 10 minutes in 30 seconds

Matthew 25:13 We are encouraged to watch. Not to obsess or prioritise it over our Christ-given obligations. I'm sure you as an individual don't do either of those things @JUNE2019 - I'm talking about the movement.

How the main message of Christ - salvation - would be almost a taboo?

No. Individually getting yourself right with God is not the subject here. Only one set of people will be alove at the point of the judgement. Others will be resurrected before judgement but there is then nothing they can do. All any of us can do is live as we are intended to. Get your (speaking generally) life right, don't elevate one section of the whole. Don't fall in to the trap of thinking that the bible as we know it now isn't a political and selective text. Look at the KJV; whole groups think it is THE correct version.

And this is leaving aside people who have no connection with christianity, and those who have been repelled by the antics of its followers. Behaving in a way which turns people away? That really will have to be answered for.

Yithian said:
Fantastic. These are my favourite kinds of threads.
Mine too- my very favourite. Fascinating insights they provide though.

June2019, here's a heads up - it is hard to see if English is not your first language, but Yithian and PeteS were being sarcastic. They don't like seeing these kinds of threads cycling in every few months claiming to have the good oil on the end of the world. Many of the members here have seen this many times before. Spend some time looking through this website's previous threads and you will see that claims such as yours are a dime a dozen. Sorry to be so direct, but it's true.
This is precisely NOT self-fulfilling since I show that history confirms the prophecy...and all its details. If it would be self-fulfilling everyone would be already aware of that interpretation since centuries. BUT NONE DID DECODE IT THAT WAY UNTIL NOW.
Nobody doubts your sincerity. It's just tiresome and annoying to be given the same old spiel time and again - "But truly I have been given the really real revelation by [insert deity here]!" You haven't. Yours is just another in a long line of very personal responses, none of which have been proven in any way accurate or even useful by my reckoning. By all means share your interpretation of your scriptures, but that is all they are - interpretations of apocalyptic text, the true meaning (if there is one) of which the most highly-educated liturgical scholars haven't been able to uncover with any semblance of clarity. That is the nature of apocalyptic literature.

This place is open to weird theories. We tend not to think that a subject can be finished and wrapped up.

Yes, it would be useful if @JUNE2019 looked at the site both widely and in depth, but also the rush of someone's enthusiasm can be engaging and interesting.

We will be poorer if we can't juggle the balance of this :)

Please continue @JUNE2019 So long as you manage to keep on being polite (even responding to irony/sarcasm), don't tell people they are all going to burn and so on, you will be able to post your theories here.

Two things in JUNE2019's favour

* they haven't spammed the site (as far as I've found). Yes, it looks like part of a wider campaign but it follows our rules and is being conducted courteously.

* they are here and responding to our comments, rolling with the negative (including mine!) and engaging with the positive - they haven't dropped the videos and run!

Members can always choose not to read or engage with particular threads.

Frides

Thanks for your interest. I believe to bring something very different from Linday's. There is a text version, not really finalized. So, improper public consumption.

But the main point of the full video is to show that the very core of the prophecies is the VISIONS only explanable through IMAGES. I don't see how you could have read 1 hour and 46 minutes of that video in few minutes, or 10 minutes in 30 seconds. Again, what matters is how the images of the symbols used by the future involved characters (from the prophets' perspective) have been engraved in the prophets' memory. There has been a process, and this is this process which can gives us THE solution.

So, the video goes as fast as possible in order for the eyes to see what the prophets saw. One says that an image worths one thousand words. Maybe you could have underestimated the speed of your undertanding through these images compared to the volume of words needed to describe them.

I watched about 10 minutes of the first video. I could have read the content of that in less than a minute.

I'm sorry, like I say, I am old. It is the way I process information. I seem unable to really process youtube videos where I am being given bits of text to read in short sections, with large gaps between reading one paragraph and waiting for the next.I believe that this is the modern fashion, but I am unable to get on with it at all.

The images were slightly interesting, the heraldic beasts and your interpretation of them was curious.

Is there actually a reason why the Tudor dynasty would be a bear, other than a small congruence between the image of the bear and the Holbein portrait?

I would very much like to read the whole of your theory, so please, let me know when a text version is available. With or without illustrations.

And I really do like this stuff. My parents were evangelicals, I was brought up with these theories. I find them obscurely comforting and familiar.

Matthew 25:13 We are encouraged to watch. Not to obsess or prioritise it over our Christ-given obligations. I'm sure you as an individual don't do either of those things @JUNE2019 - I'm talking about the movement.

I do agree with you. I lived almost my whole life without being bothered by the end times stuff. What matters is our behavior vis-a-vis others and nature. Nevertheless, I have been pushed, through increasing weird experiences, to study the Bible prophecies, and even predictions from other cultures and peoples. As I was clearly virgin of past religious education, I found keys rather obvious. So, I was not 'prepared' for preconceived answers. And this is where I discovered that having faith in Jesus Christ was absolutely not a problem of owning a Christian membership card (I would say, on the contrary), but being prepared to accept what most of the Christians, and even most of the world, were not ready to admit easily, like it was the case 2,000 years ago. That is even why the gate is so narrow. Many are called, few will be saved. Why?

Because having faith in Christ supposes to accept WHO he will be according to his own prophetic words (Prince George), and HOW the chosen ones will be taken (multidimensional benevolent ET spaceships). Being chosen is not enough. One has to choose to follow Him as per his way (means of transport). THAT is called faith.

One can be a very good person and, however, not be saved because FAITH is the key at the very last moment. That's why Christ insisted SO MUCH on faith. It's not only hope to wait for him, it's TRUST in his words. This is the most important Christ-given obligation...to be saved. It's one thing to go through the hardships of the Tribulations. It's another to accept God's ways. Anyone, especially the religious people, being convinced that all the aliens are demons, even after years of prayers and good behaviors, will be left behind...because of one's own choice NOT to have faith.

The thing is that God's Plan put the war in heaven, to cleanse the heaven from the malevolent aliens' presence (they are hurled down to earth at that time) and to then make the rapture possible, before the said rapture of the great multitude. There is a Plan because there are modalities. The trumpet call is a clear telepathic message (no one knows the day or the hour) to go to a specific location (hence several places) known only by those called people, places where the elect are gathered (to board a ship). If one doesn't know the calendar, one will doubt those messages to board a benevolent ship.

So, to sum up, prophecies were given to keep watch on the calendar of events and characters as per Christ's prophetic words (last Christ's words) coming after the Gospels, once accurately informed (unlike in the Apostles' testimonies). That is why understanding is better than knowing the end times Bible prophecy.

No. Individually getting yourself right with God is not the subject here. Only one set of people will be alove at the point of the judgement. Others will be resurrected before judgement but there is then nothing they can do. All any of us can do is live as we are intended to. Get your (speaking generally) life right, don't elevate one section of the whole. Don't fall in to the trap of thinking that the bible as we know it now isn't a political and selective text. Look at the KJV; whole groups think it is THE correct version.

And this is leaving aside people who have no connection with christianity, and those who have been repelled by the antics of its followers. Behaving in a way which turns people away? That really will have to be answered for.
I don't use the KJV, but the NIV. I show in the video that the four winds of heaven are the four (main) religions of the earth, pointing to the universality of the salvation. That means that anyone, from anywhere, can be saved...provided that one is a good people (chosen) and have faith in God's ways.

Which version of the NIV?

I've watched all of the second video now (first part of full video). You seem to pick and choose what things mean without ever giving and adequate evidence, except that sometime things look like other things. Also some of your illustrations seem incorrect.

Where did you get the duchy of Brittany coat of arms from? I cant find a source for that, and I don't believe it was ever used by the norman kings. Not in that form, its far too late.

Also you seem to confuse the scottish version of the current royal coat of arms with the Stewart coat of arms. Likewise Henry vii and henry viii.

I will watch the next video later, if I can.

Last edited:
Back