• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Nazis & The Occult

Me too, using words at random is no help.

I wouldnt call the Nazis `Evil` I think the word is best for something simple and ultimatley self destructive.

The Khymer rouge.

You could say that the Nazis were self destructive...they did end up that way.

But it wasnt deliberate.

Or You could say that they were self destructive in that they in all likleyhood would not have been able to form a stable society.

Yes, and that is also accurate. They were famed for having some rather exotic characters, werent they? :lol:

Im trying to remember where I read the Nazis described as `What happens when the insane and eccentric get into power.`????

But, as one of the Outsiders of the world, I can take an even view of such a political experiment

Erik Jan Hanussen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Jan_Hanussen

I am baffled this guy wasn't mentioned in this thread - it is an interesting story from the early days of the Nazi Regime - even pre-dating it to a point.

He was a the top Occultist to the Nazis - and a Jew - organised large loans and the odd sex party for SA top brass - and unsurprisingly didn't live to tell the tale...

There isn't much out there in English though - this is the best I could find:

http://forward.com/articles/145806/stra ... h-psychic/

The Nazis were not just evil but barmy
The Nazi’s crazy archaeological missions to find Atlantis and the Holy Grail, described in a new documentary, are sinister stuff, says Benji Wilson
By Benji Wilson
11:00AM GMT 20 Nov 2013

With its overtones of Indiana Jones and Monty Python, Nazi Quest for the Holy Grail is a documentary whose very title invites a little sniggering. The film draws on a huge cache of documents discovered by the Americans in a cave in central Germany at the end of the Second World War, which suggest that the Nazis, and specifically Heinrich Himmler, were not just evil but barmy with it. Amongst other things, Himmler had sanctioned projects to find the lost city of Atlantis, the Holy Grail and an expedition to find the origins of a supposed Aryan master race in Tibet. All of this came under a broader ideological goal – a metaphorical Holy Grail – of wanting to write into history an ancient civilisation from which the Nazis believed they had descended.

As Christopher Hale, author of the book Himmler’s Crusade and a contributor to the film says, “Himmler had a wide range of what we would now call New Age, or plain wacky interests. One could say his tastes in scientific investigations were Catholic ones – very broad ranging. But nevertheless there were scientists who found refuge within the SS, who were given support by it.”

That support began in 1935 when Himmler founded an organisation called the Ahnenerbe (“Ancestral Heritage”) whose claimed goal was to discover “new evidence of the accomplishments and deeds of Germanic ancestors using exact scientific methods”.

“You could imagine it like a grant funding body,” says Hale. “So you had a bunch of people going to the Ahnenerbe saying, ‘Look, I think Atlantis was in Bolivia.’ This was one of the expeditions that never got off the ground but there was a famous site in Bolivia called Tiwanaku and there was a German archaeologist who believed that this was Atlantis. With an idea like that he’d get support from the Ahnenerbe. So you probably got people tailoring their ideas to what they understood to be Himmler’s interest. And Himmler was certainly interested in very odd ideas. Not only did he believe in Atlantis but he thought that the Nordic or Aryan people came to earth in a shower of ice.” :shock:

In spite of its title, Nazi Quest for the Holy Grail is a laudable film with a serious message – it shows how any idea that Himmler’s various quests were merely derisory follies needs to be tempered with the ideology they were designed to promote.

“For the Tibet mission in 1939 some of it was pretty normal science,” says Hale. “There was a geophysicist who was measuring magnetic forces in the earth’s crust in the Himalayas; there was an entomologist who collected butterflies. But the key figure was the anthropologist Bruno Beger. He was looking for biological traces of Aryans or Nordic people among the Asian peoples in Tibet.”

What Beger was hoping to find was evidence of a lost civilisation of Nordic people that extended from Europe to Asia – or as his paymaster Himmler would see it, an Aryan master race. It was retroactive science designed to support racial prejudice. And Himmler had built the machinery to help him bolster those beliefs.

“There was a scientific culture at the time – we would now say that it was a pseudo-scientific culture but I think one has to bear in mind that people like Beger thought they were genuine scientists – that was supported by the SS. One of the things that’s forgotten about the SS is that it was an elite. Himmler promoted academies. He promoted the careers of academics that he favoured within universities.”

Scratchy footage of five German scientists gamely heading off to Lhasa in the documentary all seems rather innocent but it was founded on a malevolent theoretical cocktail – the idea that there was a hierarchy of races combined with a horror of interaction between races.
“You just have to go a little bit deeper into what Beger was doing and you come up against the kind of ideas that were generating mass murder,” says Hale.

As if to prove his point Beger’s next port of call after the Tibetan expedition was Auschwitz, where he continued his experiments. (He was put on trial in the Sixties as an accessory to murder.) Far from being a group of cranks and mad scientists with Himmler as patron, the Nazi quest for the Holy Grail led to something much more sinister.

“These people were promoting the racial ideas that led to the Holocaust,” says Hale. “So although one can overplay Himmler’s interests and make him look like a comic figure, he was not. This was someone who ran an enormous organisation – he turned the SS in to a state within a state from a starting point of 26 yobbos who guarded Nazi party meetings. So you have to set his eccentric ideas alongside his horribly efficient management of the SS. After Hitler he was the most powerful member of the regime towards the end of the war. He enacted some of these ideas through concentration camps and mass shootings. I would always come back to that point.”

Tonight: Nazi Quest for the Holy Grail is on Channel 5 on Wednesday, 20 November at 9.00pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... barmy.html

Here's some interesting and in depth information on the David Icke forum about the practically forgotten, and very obscure far-right occult group, The Society of the Dark Lily.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236977

I originally heard mention of this defunct group through my involvement with the ONA, and found it interesting merely because of how unknown they are. From what I've read their occult ideology was rather twisted and boring. Weird stuff o_O

Here's some interesting and in depth information on the David Icke forum about the practically forgotten, and very obscure far-right occult group, The Society of the Dark Lily.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236977

I originally heard mention of this defunct group through my involvement with the ONA, and found it interesting merely because of how unknown they are. From what I've read their occult ideology was rather twisted and boring. Weird stuff o_O

Thanks for that. Fascinating.

Thanks for that. Fascinating.

Here's a picture of Magdalene Graham, AKA Mother Lilith...

tumblr_n8xd0e058L1recwdro1_250.jpg

The Shadow of the Dalai Lama – Part II – 12. Fascist occultism and it’s close relationship to Buddhist Tantrism

Visionary fascism was, and indeed still is, exceptionally deeply fascinated by the Buddhocratic form of state. In the late thirties (as the various fascist systems bloomed in Europe and the whole world) Spencer Chapman, a traveler in Tibet, wrote that even in the days of the dictators one can only be amazed at what uncontested power the Dalai Lama possesses” (Chapman, 1940, p. 192). The idea of kingship of the world, the uniting of spiritual and secular power in a single person, the ideology of war in the Shambhala myth, the uncompromisingly andocentric orientation, the tantric vision of the feminine, the whole occult ambience and much more besides were specifically adopted by several fascist ideologists and welded together into an aggressive myth. As we shall soon see, entire fascist systems are based upon the adoption of Tibetan/tantric doctrines.

http://www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-2-12.htm

The Strange Story Of The Voodoo Hex Party To Kill Adolf Hitler

On January 22, 1941, a group of young people went out into a cabin in the woods of Maryland and tried to kill Adolf Hitler.

Their weapons were a dressmaker’s dummy, a Nazi uniform, a few axes, a box of nails, plenty of rum, and a strong faith in the dark powers of voodoo magic.

Today, it’s one of the stranger stories in American history, centered around some of American history’s stranger characters. But to the people present at the time, it was no joke.

They really believed that the powers of their dark voodoo magic would be able to hex Hitler and send him to hell – and they brought a LIFE magazine photographer along to document the whole thing.

William Seabrook: The Chief Hexer

It takes a strange person to go out into the woods of Maryland and try to curse Adolf Hitler with voodoo magic — and there likely has never been a stranger person than the man who did it, William Seabrook.

Full story and amazing pics at the link: http://all-that-is-interesting.com/william-seabrook-hitler-voodoo

I've just encountered (and subbed to) another very interesting YT channel called Beyond Room 313. This Irish commentator certainly knows his occult, and his interpretation of the famous 'black sun' symbol on one lower floor of the north tower of Wewelsburg Castle, which he spent time alone in earlier this year, is faaascinating if you're interested in this stuff. Wish @AlchoPwn was about. He'd have a take.
Good channel on allsorts from a magical perspective.

A few wandering thoughts before they fade.
First, the above commentator suggested that the true inner sanctum of WWBG was actually the pool in the room below the sun symbol,
maxresdefault.jpg

which he interprets as a tree viewed from above. The stylised swastika on the ceiling of the room immediately below features four holes.

A-Swastika-adorns-the-ceiling-of-the-Crypt-designed-in-one-of-the-Wewelsburg-castles-towers.jpg

I wonder if there are piped outlets in those openings from which water could fall directly onto the pool circle
View-of-the-Crypt-designed-in-one-of-the-Wewelsburg-castles-towers.jpg

- an esoteric watering from what he interprets as the 'roots' of the 'tree' depicted in the sun symbol on the floor immediately above it. This water falling effect could have provided a profound symbology for the participants of whatever working was being performed at the pool.

Second, he suggests that the old gods he felt had been called up there were Classical southerners - Lucifer, Diana and Aphrodite (correction) Athena, not Odin/Wotan, which goes against the established lore of Aryan descent. This is also interesting given that there was at least one other very influential working occurring at the same time in the US - the Babalon working, undertaken by the Parsons / Hubbard cohort, Diana is regularly closely associated with the far older Mesopotamian deity Babalon. I can readily imagine the visage of Babalon rising from the pool in the north tower, while over in California Cameron was undergoing her transformation into the Red God herself. The piping to the lower room was purportedly for gas for a circle of ever-burning flame, but this commentator says they were water pipes for the pool. Why insist one one element over the other? Surely the combined power of both elements would have created a far more effective ceremonial setting for such a working. Imagine the effect of the falling stream clattering into a pool with an unextinguishable ring of fire burning right out of the surface of the water. Add belicose chanting choruses to taste. What a show.

Third,the entire WWBG complex (lower centre in bold) is pretty phalic seen from above.
SSend1.jpg

The north tower is the tip of the phalus and the concentrated fount of whatever it was designed to facilitate in spiritual terms. However it does not point north.In fact, it points directly to the north-west. I followed the line north west from WWBG on Google Maps. After penetrating out of the coast of mainland Europe by Amsterdam, it hits the tip of Scotland, Reykjavik in Iceland, and, after Greenland, one Devon Island in the Canadian Nunuvut territories. Having not heard of it before, I did a quick search and guess what - Devon Island is an environmental staging area training scientists for the first expedition to the planet Mars!
mars_on_earth_fig3_990.jpg

CPT600539430.jpg

devon_island_street_view_20190330.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Ok. Deep breath. Those who know me understand I don't usually sit with the significance of randomly associated variables, but this has been a fruitful surf alright. Might be nothing in it, but hey, right?

Final note; I stated WWBG appears phalic from above, but the geometry could as easily be described as vaginal/vulval/cervical. Triangles abounding, and the north tower could still locate the 'hot spot', but that's just my clitoral interpretation. :evillaugh:

Last edited:
Wish @AlchoPwn was about. He'd have a take.
Good channel on allsorts from a magical perspective.

Okay Skinny, I'll take the bait. Why not?! Nazi occultism is something that the 1930's pulp fiction fan in me just can't resist. For the record, I really like what you came up with, and the YouTube channel is good enough to need a sub I think. Devon Island huh? Thanks for the tip.

Now the gold swastika on the roof is very stylized. Your base swastika is supposed to be a Sun symbol, but the Nazi swastika runs widdershins, and such a Sun is symbolic of rewinding time to an earlier age. This is in keeping with the Conservative ethos of seeking a return to a lost golden age. The strange jagged wrap of the arms of the gold swastika are pretty odd tho. Are they representing a series of 4x Tau symbols? The Tau is symbolic of human reproduction, and the base of the tau in this case would be focused on the 4 holes. There's nothing sex symbol about that at all...nope, not one bit, lol. Now those holes are also interesting, and I think a lot could be learned if we tracked the path of the sun, because it is my bet that at a certain day of the year, sunlight will stream thru them. It's an old temple trick for marking the holiest day. I bet that would be Hitler's birthday or somesuch.

Now the notion that the green symbol is the black sun is odd but not unreasonable. On the other hand, it could also be a tree as our Irish friend suggests. On the other hand, why is there no comment on the fact that this is a wheel with 12 spokes? Surely that can be decoded as a clock face?

Now the notion that 4 beams of light will strike the center of the tree/time circle on a certain day would mean that this would be a good time for a sex ritual to incarnate a deity.

I would also point out that the "black sun" has 12 Sig runes, and they represent sunlight, but also look strikingly like lightning bolts, i.e. power from the heavens. The thunder hurler's axe and the Sun Lord's spear. It is like a phallic focus.

It is worth saying that the notion of a tree is interesting too, as it is an elemental conjunction. The tree consumes light and air and water and earth, to produce life, but is in turn consumed by fire. It serves as a sacred mitigating life focus. I think the people were supposed to become the tree that absorbs the forces in order to birth a deity. Focusing on the Norse idea however, Yggdrasil is not only the world tree, but the path between worlds, for it crosses thru all the realms. By climbing Yggdrasil one can enter the heavens and the underworld or any of the realms, and thus create a pathway by which other entities can climb into our world as well, one supposes. So if there was a an intense life focus waiting for the entity at the other end, the worst spooks would be repelled or driven off, and only the Aesiri would be able to cope and thrive in such an environment. Potentially this could be a much better magic circle protection than a mere pentagram. I would suppose there may well be 12 couples copulating in a ring around a central couple who become the vessel of the gathered power; thus the sex power of the 12 become symbolically focused onto the central couple, who are then struck by the sunlight at their climax, embodying a deity. Seems legit.

By climbing Yggdrasil one can enter the heavens and the underworld or any of the realms, and thus create a pathway by which other entities can climb into our world as well, one supposes. So if there was a an intense life focus waiting for the entity at the other end, the worst spooks would be repelled or driven off, and only the Aesiri would be able to cope and thrive in such an environment. Potentially this could be a much better magic circle protection than a mere pentagram. I would suppose there may well be 12 couples copulating in a ring around a central couple who become the vessel of the gathered power; thus the sex power of the 12 become symbolically focused onto the central couple, who are then struck by the sunlight at their climax, embodying a deity
Wowee. Imagine that scene.

Interested. What is it?
The norse gods. They are the Aesir (Odin + Kids) and the Vanir (Frey and Frigg + kids), but when talking about them as members of a tribe they would be called Aesiri, I think, in much the same way that a person from America is American, the "i" is just a suffix to denote "Of the Aesir".

Wowee. Imagine that scene. 12
I had another thought last night. Those 4 holes could be made to correspond to the Sun's position at dawn on the 2 Solstices and 2 Equinoxes. Or it could be made more thematic by being in position to be the Midday Sun on the Equinoxes, the Setting Sun on the Summer Solstice (the days get shorter thereafter) and the rising sun on the Winter Solstice (the days subsequently get longer).

It is also worth mentioning that often when you try to take a photo of the Sun, it comes out black. Is it relevant? Only if you think the camera doesn't lie.

Thanks for your response, AP.
Now those holes are also interesting, and I think a lot could be learned if we tracked the path of the sun, because it is my bet that at a certain day of the year, sunlight will stream thru them. It's an old temple trick for marking the holiest day. I bet that would be Hitler's birthday or somesuch.
You mean the holes in the ceiling or the windows in the wall? How would the sun break though the sealed floor above?

Interesting titbit on Devon Island - from the wiki:
History and settlement
Robert Bylot and William Baffin were the first Europeans to sight the island in 1616.

Now this was an English expedition commissioned to discover the Northwest Passage, guided by the geographical expertise of John Dee, expressed in his General and Rare Memorials pertayning to the Perfect Arte of Navigation, 1577 . (source: John Dee and the Empire of Angels; J Louv 2017)

Last edited:
Thanks for your response, AP. You mean the holes in the ceiling or the windows in the wall? How would the sun break though the sealed floor above?
I am talking about the 4 holes in the golden Sun swastika on the ceiling. I would have thought they feed into the ceiling, roof and sky. I have never been there, so idk? I do know that many holy sites make use of various angles to catch the light on certain days. That is where I got the idea from.

Review of an episode of Forbidden History about the Nazis and the Occult.

In 1960, Jacques Bergier and Louis Pauwels gave birth to an entire school of pseudohistory centered on Hitler’s alleged involvement with demons and the supernatural power he supposedly wielded.

Morning of the Magicians intended these claims to be outré and emotionally rather than literally true, in the winking half-serious way of French literature, but readers took them very seriously. The authors drew on a few real incidents, some Allied propaganda, and imaginary ideas they made up from whole cloth. As I wrote many years ago, “The authors specified that Hitler, while evil, had special access to ‘Superior Beings,’ who were space aliens; that these beings were directly involved in the creation of the Master Race; and that there was a powerful science of alien evil that was directly opposed to ‘Jewish-Liberal science.’” Would it surprise you to learn that Forbidden History replays the false claims from Morning of the Magicians almost beat-for-beat?

The show opens with the question of Aryan race theory, and the show mixes Aryan race theory with Ariosophy, an Aryan occult belief system. The two overlap but are not identical. The show focuses, correctly, on Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS, as the source of the Nazi movement’s most extreme occult ideas. (The title of the episode is a lie, as Hitler hardly figures in the hour.) Himmler was indeed an occultist, but it is less clear how much the other Nazi leaders considered occultism any more than a useful propaganda tool. Prof. Eric Kurlander, the author of Hitler’s Monsters, explains some of the steps Himmler took to try to paganize Germany and resurrect pre-Christian “Aryan” beliefs.

However, the show doesn’t distinguish clearly between German paganism, scientific racism, and Ariosophy-style occultism. While they overlap, they are not the same, and many Nazis were racists without being occultists, and more celebrated Germanic paganism without being supernatural occultists. Kurlander makes this distinction, but the producers let the point slide right on by as they heavily imply that any interest in paganism or ancient history is prima facie a belief in the diabolical mystical-magical occult. Most of the show is actually about Himmler’s interest in using German paganism to create a pseudohistorical origin for the German people, not about his beliefs in magic and the supernatural. ...

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/review-of-forbidden-history-s06e07-hitlers-occult-conspiracy

Calling Hitler or any other dictator with vast amounts of blood on their hands "evil" is reasonable, but if you want to study what made them so and ensure those circumstances do not happen again you're going to have to come up with a scientific basis for them better than simply insulting them decades later.

Psychology, where Hitler can be labelled as a psychopath, is one of those sciences, but there can be a problem where anyone who cuts in front of you in a queue can be described by you as a psycho means such terms lose their usefulness. I don't know if Hitler would be accurately described as a psychopath now, he'd probably be called a rampant egotist or something. Most of us can agree he was not the sort of person to be running a country.
He certainly was an egomaniac and a very shrewd one at that. And yes likely a sociopath as well. I.E, Ernst Rohn was an early fanatical follower (and friend , if he really had any) of Hitler early on. Yet Hitler had no compunction about having him executed. If I recall he supposedly murdered an early lover personally. Hitler was a rather extraordinary individual in the worse sense of the word.

He certainly was an egomaniac and a very shrewd one at that. And yes likely a sociopath as well. I.E, Ernst Rohn was an early fanatical follower (and friend , if he really had any) of Hitler early on. Yet Hitler had no compunction about having him executed. If I recall he supposedly murdered an early lover personally. Hitler was a rather extraordinary individual in the worse sense of the word.
For the record, Hitler wasn't a sociopath, he was one of those minority of men who have Borderline Personality Disorder, which is an extremely debilitating mental illness that often ends in suicide for both men and women, and also includes outbursts of terrible anger, paranoia, and egomania. The "murder" you may have been referring to was the alleged suicide of his niece Geli Raubal with whom he was having an apparently abusive relationship.

Back