• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Chappaquiddick

How about a little explanation of what the link says and why it's interesting?
Some of us are browsing at work.

How about a little explanation of what the link says and why it's interesting?
Some of us are browsing at work.
Work? What's that? :)

This theory says that Teddy was in the car with another female and Mary-Jo was lying drunk in the back seat and they didn't notice her. The car crashed they escaped and when the body was found the conspiracy began...

Work? What's that? :)

This theory says that Teddy was in the car with another female and Mary-Jo was lying drunk in the back seat and they didn't notice her. The car crashed they escaped and when the body was found the conspiracy began...
I remember this happening. The story was that Kennedy crashed because of the state he was in, saved himself, panicked and did a runner.

I remember this happening. The story was that Kennedy crashed because of the state he was in, saved himself, panicked and did a runner.

I remember the old joke - they should never have impeached Nixon - they should have got Teddy Kennedy to drive him home.

Here's a website with 4 of the most common theories about what actually happened that night:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/davea...uiddick-four-theories-briefly-considered.html

I suppose any of them could be viable as none are implausible considering the cover-ups that have occured in the past , however number 4 is a little out there to my thinking. What really happened? Who knows? I don't and those involved are all now dead. If I had to choose, I put my hand up for theory number 1. A tragic accident, probably alcohol involved and when the reality of the situation hit, panic and 'What do I do now?'

Back