• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Tokoloshe, Hairy Sex Dwarf

One doesn't have to spend much time in southern Africa before you hear about the Tok. 'My' Tokoloshe is none of this little pussy South African dwarf type monster. In Zimbabwe, it's a big bastard covered in fur, with red eyes and long claws. Same principle though - it's a ghoul created by a witch, created with the express purpose of harming someone.

In the '90s there was a collectable magazine called The Ancestral Trail, a fantasy tale in which the heroes encountered different terrifying monsters each week. In one instalment they encounter the 'Tolosh' - little hairy, sharp-toothed things which live in a lake and lure unsuspecting passers-by into the water where they devour them. Here's some info about the story, with the fantastic and beautiful illustrations that went with it. I remember back when I read them originally that many of the monsters seemed to have mythical or folklore roots, and these 'Tolosh' seem to be clearly influenced by the 'Tokoloshe'.

As a teenager I read somwhere that the specific harm wreaked by a tokolosh was to reverse the victim's sexuality. So a straight person became gay and vice versa. Confusing and troublesome. :shock:

escargot1 said:
As a teenager I read somwhere that the specific harm wreaked by a tokolosh was to reverse the victim's sexuality. So a straight person became gay and vice versa. Confusing and troublesome. :shock:

What happens if you're bi?

gncxx said:
escargot1 said:

What happens if you're bi?

You become asexual! :twisted:

What happens if you are Asexual?

(Maybe I shouldnt be asking that...)

Kondoru said:
What happens if you are Asexual?

(Maybe I shouldnt be asking that...)

A big sweet nuthin'! :lol:

the topic title reminds me of that 80's song SEX DWARF by the group Soft Cell

MOSUGOJI said:
the topic title reminds me of that 80's song SEX DWARF by the group Soft Cell

The music video is hilariously disgusting. A must see.

It's very African.
If you don't feel your feet moving then, as it says in the song 'heart like rock, ain't got no soul'.

And 'He's gonna step on you again' is a good one.

I had the LP by John Kongas way back. Sadly someone borrowed it and didn't return.

INT21.

I came across this one on David Icke's forum. A forum user had copied it from a news website. It's old stuff.

1565289852336.png

I came across this one on David Icke's forum. A forum user had copied it from a news website. It's old stuff.

View attachment 19477
To be fair, Kenya has a really disgusting record regarding rape. I have heard repeated accounts during the 1990s of how teenage boys on their way to high school routinely rape little girls on their way to primary school in rural Kenya. Worse still, this is considered normal and is often a daily occurrence, and not even considered shameful or hidden. When I visited Kenya there was a newspaper story about how a gang of male university students had broken into a women's dorm on campus and conducted a mass rape under the excuse that the women had somehow slighted them. I don't know if this is true, but I have heard it from multiple sources unsolicited while in country, so it would have been a very common urban myth if it wasn't true.

To be fair, Kenya has a really disgusting record regarding rape. I have heard repeated accounts during the 1990s of how teenage boys on their way to high school routinely rape little girls on their way to primary school in rural Kenya. Worse still, this is considered normal and is often a daily occurrence, and not even considered shameful or hidden. When I visited Kenya there was a newspaper story about how a gang of male university students had broken into a women's dorm on campus and conducted a mass rape under the excuse that the women had somehow slighted them. I don't know if this is true, but I have heard it from multiple sources unsolicited while in country, so it would have been a very common urban myth if it wasn't true.
What a horrible place.

Back