• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I get that.
In which case I would have thought it would be wise to prohibit ANY conspiracy threads implicating living people.
If we can't float any memes based on what's being claimed on the Internet, then what is the point of the thread?

There are three cases to consider:

1) Factually based comment and analysis. (Made up example: Fred has denied ever meeting Jim, but the record shows were both directors of Acme Anvils Inc., and here's a picture of them on Jim's yacht surrounded by underage girls. Acme went bust, Jim left the country for 5 years and escaped prosecution, but Fred went to jail for 5 years. Therefore Fred has lied, and Fred has a motive for revenge.)

2) Obviously absurd humour which reflects ideas that may be widespread in the mainstream media.

3) Personal attacks, slander, and libel, even when they are dressed up as humour. This can be actionable.

The difference between 2 and 3 is subjective, and I would not want the moderators of this forum to end up having to field legal correspondence and possibly face penalties.

Moreover, both 2 and 3 can easily drift into partisan politics, and this is not the place for that.

From a Fortean perspective, I personally feel it would be preferable to stick mainly to 1 above.

The Onion has a nice take on this:
Damning Investigation Finds Jeffrey Epstein Left Unsupervised For Decades Prior To Suicide

And couldn't resist:
am0Ew134_700w_0.jpg

Well, the powers that be have declared it was suicide.

Lawyers will be browsing next years Mercedes catalog.

As far as I can tell, one of four things has happened, none of which should be acceptable:

1. One of the highest profile prisoners, who apparently has the power to have a significant impact on an awful lot of powerful people and who has recently made an attempt to commit suicide has been able to actually commit suicide, when all efforts should have been made to prevent this from happening

2. That prisoner was effectively allowed to commit suicide by people looking the other way, possibly due to being encouraged to do so by outside forces.

3. That prisoner was murdered in his cell by interested parties, with the prison having to be complicit in this.

4. The prisoner never died, but was removed from prison, and was replaced with another body (real or fake) which was removed and decalred dead by suicide. Very much the tin-foil hat option.

I can't think of another situation that could fit the known facts of this case. None of these situations should be tolerated, and a full investigation should be carried out to determine what actually happened. The fact that the narrative is already being provided that it was option 1 is not surprising, as this is the least toxic option to the powers that be. I fully expect low-level heads to roll, but nobody that has a connection to any of the major players in the allegations will be harmed, unless the investigation into the sex-trafficking allegations progresses - which is not something I have any real confidence will happen, sadly.

I'm sure he has nothing to do with this.

Also sure his obvious steroid use won't lead to a untimely demise any time soon.

The whole thing about Ghislaine Maxwell being photographed 'randomly' at an In-N-Out Burger. Then it turns out the photo was staged, and Photoshopped. Why?

Strange Photoshop edits too, erasing a trash can from the background, adding in a different movie poster on a billboard with the words "Good Boys".

Seemingly she was reading a book in the picture called "The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives".

Is this meant to be some kind of coded message? In-N-Out... As in Epstein was in jail and now is out as he never died and his death was staged by powerful friends to get him off the hook and out of trouble?

Furthermore, why has she not been arrested as an accomplice to his acts? She has been cited as his procurer, surely given his alleged crimes she warrants questioning in relation to his crimes?

Last edited:
A new twist ... Epstein signed a will 2 days before he died. Regardless of its contents, it will undoubtedly be at the center of legal battles for years to come. It's not clear that the existence of this will clarifies the suicide versus murder issue.

Records: Epstein signed will 2 days before jailhouse suicide

Jeffrey Epstein signed a will just two days before he killed himself in jail, new court records show, opening a new legal front in what could be a long battle over the financier’s fortune.

Court papers filed last week in the U.S. Virgin Islands list no details of beneficiaries but valued the estate at more than $577 million, including more than $56 million in cash.

The existence of the will, first reported by the New York Post, raised new questions about Epstein’s final days inside the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where he was awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

Epstein signed the document Aug. 8. Less than 48 hours later, he was found dead in his cell, prompting an investigation that has cast a harsh light on staffing shortages at the Manhattan detention center. ...
FULL STORY: https://www.apnews.com/fdf91a7a41b941cbade9c2f55ddf60f7

A new twist ... Epstein signed a will 2 days before he died. Regardless of its contents, it will undoubtedly be at the center of legal battles for years to come. It's not clear that the existence of this will clarifies the suicide versus murder issue.

I wonder what proportion of his $577m estate will end up in the pockets of lawyers representing interested parties. (I would guess 90%). No matter how much "vigorous" investigation is done, I suspect this will be one of those cases where the real truth will never be known. Appalling indictment of how the rich and powerful get protected until of course their usefulness comes to an end.

Oddly, no named beneficiaries of the will, just a trust fund he set up named after his year of birth.
I'm thinking - he's still alive and a John Doe is in the casket. Years hence, after changing his identity he will inherit the residue of the estate.

^What...? ??
Oh...I forgot...this is the 'Conspiracy' forum.

;)

Oddly, no named beneficiaries of the will, just a trust fund he set up named after his year of birth. ...

The news article doesn't claim there are no named beneficiaries. It only states that no beneficiaries were listed in the court papers filed in response to the will surfacing.

Who would stand to get the money? Is he married or does he have children anywhere?

The news article doesn't claim there are no named beneficiaries. It only states that no beneficiaries were listed in the court papers filed in response to the will surfacing.
Isn't that the same thing? Sorry, I haven't a clue about such things (IANAL).

Isn't that the same thing? Sorry, I haven't a clue about such things (IANAL).

No, it's not the same thing at all. I've served as an executor multiple times (and am currently serving as one). In the jurisdictions where I've done so a will is absolutely not a public document. It's a legal instrument whose contents need only be revealed to the executor(s), the court (for purposes of judging satisfaction of its terms and settling disputes), and the designated beneficiaries.

No one else is automatically entitled to know what's in it - at least not until the estate is established and the beneficiaries are formally notified of their status.

I don't know whether New York's laws / procedures work the same way. For that matter, I'm not sure New York is the governing jurisdiction for Epstein's probate process. In the cases I've worked the governing jurisdiction has always been determined by the deceased's legal residence. I'm not sure incarceration in New York makes it a New York probate, and I have no idea whether its having been a federal incarceration affects designation of the controlling jurisdiction.

Once the probate process is concluded, the disposition of the deceased's estate becomes a matter of court record. In the mean time, the only thing that will definitely be public knowledge is the basic existence of a valid will (overall; as a whole).

Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

A very loooong article about Epstein's connections. A secretive Mega Group comprised of billionaires with alleged links to organised crime, Israeli Intelligence, Maxwells.

How much of this is true I don't know - a lot of speculation but it's no surprise he mixed in some shady circles with some powerful people. A few snippets:

Leslie “Les” Wexner, the other Mega Group co-founder, also has ties to organized crime. Wexner’s ties to Jeffrey Epstein have come under scrutiny following the latter’s recent arrest, as Wexner was the only publicly acknowledged client of Epstein’s suspicious hedge fund, the source of much of this wealth, and the previous owner of Epstein’s $56 million Manhattan townhouse, which Wexner transferred to an Epstein-controlled entity for free.

Before Epstein received the townhouse, Wexner appears to have used the residence for some unconventional purposes, noted in a 1996 New York Times article on the then-Wexner-owned residence, which included “a bathroom reminiscent of James Bond movies: hidden beneath a stairway, lined with lead to provide shelter from attack and supplied with closed-circuit television screens and a telephone, both concealed in a cabinet beneath the sink.”
The 1996 Times article also noted that, after Wexner bought the residence for $13.2 million in 1989, he spent millions more decorating and furnishing the home, including the addition of the electronic equipment in the “James Bond” bathroom, only to apparently never live in it. The Times, which interviewed Epstein for the piece, quoted him as saying that “Les never spent more than two months there.” Epstein told the Times, which identified Epstein as Wexner’s “protege and one of his financial advisers,” that the house, by that time, already belonged to him.

Epstein was a long-time friend of former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, who has long-standing and deep ties to Israel’s intelligence community. Their decades-long friendship has been the source of recent political attacks targeting Barak, who is running in the Israeli elections against current Prime Minister Netanyahu later this year.
Barak is also close to Epstein’s chief patron and Mega Group member Leslie Wexner, whose Wexner Foundation gave Barak $2 million in 2004 for a still unspecified research program. According to Barak, he was first introduced to Epstein by former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres, who eulogized Robert Maxwell at his funeral and had decades-long ties with the Bronfman family going back to the early 1950s. Peres was also a frequent participant in programs funded by Leslie Wexner in Israel and worked closely with the Mossad for decades.
In 2015, a few years after Epstein’s release from prison following his conviction for soliciting sex from a minor in 2008, Barak formed a company with Epstein with the chief purpose of investing in an Israeli start-up then known as Reporty. That company, now called Carbyne, sells its signature software to 911 call centers and emergency service providers and is also available to consumers as an app that provides emergency services with access to a caller’s camera and location and also runs any caller’s identity through any linked government database. It has specifically been marketed by the company itself and the Israeli press as a solution to mass shootings in the United States and is already being used by at least two U.S. counties.

The company’s executive team are all former members of different branches of Israeli intelligence, including the elite military intelligence unit, Unit 8200, that is often likened to Israel’s equivalent of the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Carbyne’s current CEO, Amir Elichai, served in Unit 8200 and tapped former Unit 8200 commander Pinchas Buchris to serve as the company’s director and on its board. In addition to Elichai, another Carbyne co-founder, Lital Leshem, also served in Unit 8200 and later worked for Israeli private spy company Black Cube. Leshem now works for a subsidiary of Erik Prince’s company Frontier Services Group, according to the independent media outlet Narativ.
The company also includes several tie-ins to the Trump administration, including Palantir founder and Trump ally Peter Thiel — an investor in Carbyne. In addition, Carbyne’s board of advisers includes former Palantir employee Trae Stephens, who was a member of the Trump transition team, as well as former Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff. Trump donor and New York real-estate developer Eliot Tawill is also on Carbyne’s board, alongside Ehud Barak and Pinchas Buchris.
which wrote the first expose on Carbyne after Epstein’s arrest, noted that the Chinese government uses a smartphone app very similar to Carbyne as part of its mass surveillance apparatus, even though the original purpose of the app was for improved emergency reporting. According to Narativ, the Chinese Carbyne-equivalent “monitors every aspect of a user’s life, including personal conversations, power usage, and tracks a user’s movement.”

The unit Jeffery Epstein was in at the time of his alleged suicide was in the Special Housing Unit of the New York Metropolitan Correctional Center, which is supposed to be one of the most secure facilities in the world, as it regularly houses international drug lords and terrorists.

These units are designed to make suicide impossible, and the bed sheets issued to the prisoners in them are paper thin in order to prevent the making of a noose. It is also impossible for another inmate to sneak into such a cell, as the door is controlled by the Guards.

Epstein was either strangled to death, or he was provided with the means to hang himself (noose or belt), both required the complicity of the guards. This just doesn't happen otherwise.

I don't think anything is impossible, if the right people put their heads together

I don't think anything is impossible, if the right people put their heads together

Getting through that cell door without heavy explosives or the assistance of the gaurds is in the "impossible" category.

ah but i did say if the right people put their heads together, hence, it could be the guards

So,

He was taken off suicide watch despite having attempted suicide the week before

Two guards on duty that night failed to follow procedure to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes

Two cameras fail to record anything

If one were conspiracy minded..

And the guards, personnel, in the area at the time will no doubt claim the right to silence if questioned.

Back