• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alaska's Underground 'Dark Pyramid'

Something tells me you are getting in on the ground floor (so to speak) of the next Oak Island! Good luck.

I'll fend them off with the shovel. I'm on a budget.

About that shovel ... You'd be well advised to procure and bring two such implements:

- A sturdy spade for digging in the rocky soil at the apparent location, and ...
- A more scoop-like tool (e.g., a snow shovel) for all the squishy bullshit you'll be wading into.

:evillaugh:

I'll fend them off with the shovel. I'm on a budget.

My only advice is to avoid arrogance Hunck, not because I think you are arrogant, you aren't, but when the only tool you have is a shovel, everything begins to look like dirt, and that is an arrogant outlook.

Never mind the arrogance, just avoid the bears.

You will need one shovel and a spade.

Don't forget your winter woolies. And anti bear spray.
Seriously for a moment, does anti-bear spray actually work? I have never had cause to try it, and idk whether it is worth buying, when compared to say, mosquito repellant.

I have a open mind to many of the mysterys of our planet and history but after seeing the story on the dark pyramid I feel its nonsense. First alarm was that a top secret helicopter crew flying supplies to a top secret government project would invite someone they just met to fly with them to a remote location because he was a good old boy then allow him to overhear a conversation about a investigation that would be the greatest change in our history and biggest secret in our lives is absurd. The next revalation is a unknown remote viewer who flies out of body to this location and tours it is hardly proof of its existence and more the proof of a nightmare or undigested pizza or another individual detached from reality.. Not very credible evidence. Then a investigator flies over a site near Denali with information provided by a unk navy officer and finds a bald spot on the earth with a possible unused grass runway and claims they found the site without landing or furthur examination. The idea a large scale investigation and construction of a huge underground facility with staff and resupply and a huge power source would go unnoticed by residents or anyone else and if the story was true no evidence of a facility being still active is seen. Just think of the concrete and construction materials to go hundreds of feet underground. If the story was true there would at least be a cover facility with roads and a airstrip still active to uncover the nature of this pyramid. Yes the government is capable of secret locations but there is evidence of a presence and obvious security with roads and infrastructure. I feel Linda Howe bit to hard on this and with no evidence and claims this alien presence has been here for millions of years. What is the basis for that claim with no physical evidence or lack of a record going that far back in time. I have great respect for her investigations as I had contact with her on a horse mutilation. I was a trained criminal investigator and I cringe at some of her interviews throwing out leading questions instead of letting people describe their stories themselves. I certainlly believe its possible we have had interactions with something over history that we dont understand and if I were to find out we were someones ant farm I could believe it. AS for the dark pyramid I find that story unsubstantiated and part of the constant stream of shows where if a revalation like this is repeated enough it becomes fact and part of permanent ufo lore. WE certainly are being observed by something we dont understand or is being kept from us and I hope before I pass away I find out what these things are but I dismiss many claims skeptically but there are to many documented and believable stories to dismiss them but this on is bunk. Like many things there is money and no end to charlatans cashing in promoting things they cant prove. Ancient aliens is interesting in the fact of pyramids being common all over the world by people unknown to each otherand why gold is also common to societies thousands of miles apart over time.Im a skeptic believer in much of this .

Welcome to the board @milburnschmidt

images (10).jpeg

Last edited:
I have a open mind to many of the mysterys of our planet and history but after seeing the story on the dark pyramid I feel its nonsense. First alarm was that a top secret helicopter crew flying supplies to a top secret government project would invite someone they just met to fly with them to a remote location because he was a good old boy then allow him to overhear a conversation about a investigation that would be the greatest change in our history and biggest secret in our lives is absurd. The next revalation is a unknown remote viewer who flies out of body to this location and tours it is hardly proof of its existence and more the proof of a nightmare or undigested pizza or another individual detached from reality.. Not very credible evidence. Then a investigator flies over a site near Denali with information provided by a unk navy officer and finds a bald spot on the earth with a possible unused grass runway and claims they found the site without landing or furthur examination. The idea a large scale investigation and construction of a huge underground facility with staff and resupply and a huge power source would go unnoticed by residents or anyone else and if the story was true no evidence of a facility being still active is seen. Just think of the concrete and construction materials to go hundreds of feet underground. If the story was true there would at least be a cover facility with roads and a airstrip still active to uncover the nature of this pyramid. Yes the government is capable of secret locations but there is evidence of a presence and obvious security with roads and infrastructure. I feel Linda Howe bit to hard on this and with no evidence and claims this alien presence has been here for millions of years. What is the basis for that claim with no physical evidence or lack of a record going that far back in time. I have great respect for her investigations as I had contact with her on a horse mutilation. I was a trained criminal investigator and I cringe at some of her interviews throwing out leading questions instead of letting people describe their stories themselves. I certainlly believe its possible we have had interactions with something over history that we dont understand and if I were to find out we were someones ant farm I could believe it. AS for the dark pyramid I find that story unsubstantiated and part of the constant stream of shows where if a revalation like this is repeated enough it becomes fact and part of permanent ufo lore. WE certainly are being observed by something we dont understand or is being kept from us and I hope before I pass away I find out what these things are but I dismiss many claims skeptically but there are to many documented and believable stories to dismiss them but this on is bunk. Like many things there is money and no end to charlatans cashing in promoting things they cant prove. Ancient aliens is interesting in the fact of pyramids being common all over the world by people unknown to each otherand why gold is also common to societies thousands of miles apart over time.Im a skeptic believer in much of this .
I have watched on the DMAX Freeview Channel about this 'Dark Pyramid,' which it states is buried underground beneath the Alaskan Territory. . . I thought it was very interesting to hear about it, (as I hadn't heard of it before now!)
And yesterday I was watching Skinwalker Ranch - linked up with the Bradshaw Ranch report, which also seems to be showing that it has the same sort of weird anomalies - plus more weirdness's, that seem to be happening on that Ranch too.
*I looked into the Bradshaw Ranch online, and it appears to have been sold (2023), now is a prime horse facility that goes under the name of the Red River 'Equine' Ranch.
I'm now wondering "if" there could be a link with all the weird events at the Dark Pyramid, with Skinwalker, and Bradshaw Ranches?

Last edited:
I'm now wondering "if" there could be a link with all the weird events at the Dark Pyramid, with Skinwalker, and Bradshaw Ranches?

Ancient Alien theorists say Yes.

"You have to wonder..."
b5d6e3485cbdef501918d349536389f4.png

:wink2:

Reactions: Sid
I have watched on the DMAX Freeview Channel about this 'Dark Pyramid,' which it states is buried underground beneath the Alaskan Territory. . . I thought it was very interesting to hear about it, (as I hadn't heard of it before now!)
And yesterday I was watching Skinwalker Ranch - linked up with the Bradshaw Ranch report, which also seems to be showing that it has the same sort of weird anomalies - plus more weirdness's, that seem to be happening on that Ranch too.
*I looked into the Bradshaw Ranch online, and it appears to have been sold (2023), now is a prime horse facility that goes under the name of the Red River 'Equine' Ranch.
A link? Yes, magical thinking by people who love drama and imaginative stories over facts.
Childress is a crackpot.
The same group of paranormalists love to link everything together and simply make stuff up.

A link? Yes, magical thinking by people who love drama and imaginative stories over facts.
Childress is a crackpot.
The same group of paranormalists love to link everything together and simply make stuff up.
Yes, but UAP's and the like are very much 'magical' as you have stated. We are only able to make what we can of what was is said, and shown to us on screen ~ to be able to think for ourselves whether certain things make sense with these 'unknown facts' or not.
Might well be a load of rubbish, but then again, some of it might not!
You have your views on it, others have theirs, after watching what's is presented to us ~ whether or not it's all factually correct, well ~ who really knows - YET?
I f
ound the most recent one shown on the 'UK Blaze' Channel pretty interesting myself, as they've now brought in an ex-CIA man with new pieces of scanning equipment, which does tend to make it far more interesting as it also provided some pretty 'questionable' anomalies, and opinions of what they might be.
The most recent one ~ 'Weird Britain,' on the other hand, is something else!!!:doh:

Last edited:
Back