• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Poltergeist - Bothell House (Full Documentary)

macqdor

Junior Acolyte
https://www.youtube.com/watchv=lAsPe...xo9J5xR4-GE0lQ

The evidence uncovered during the investigation is remarkable to the point Steve Mera requested Nick Kyle who was then (President of Sottish Society Of Parapsychology) to fly from the UK to confirm Steve's own findings as an independent observer.

This documentary takes viewers on a fascinating journey which not only shows Keith's plight but also the investigation and remarkable un-doctored evidence obtained, thus providing a very real tantalizing insight into the realms of which are often spoken of but seldom seen,

1hr 20 minutes

President of Sottish Society Of Parapsychology
Please say you meant "President of Scottish Society of Parapsychology"! My friends in Edinburgh might be offended otherwise. :jtease:

This documentary takes viewers on a fascinating journey which not only shows Keith's plight but also the investigation and remarkable un-doctored evidence obtained, thus providing a very real tantalizing insight into the realms of which are often spoken of but seldom seen...
Bearing in mind that you are Keith, will you please stop referring to yourself in the third person. These posts imply objective examination, which they absolutely are not.

Per:
Actually this being my case. My case in that its my house. I opened it up for UK and US investigators. The UK team (Steve Mera) and Don Philips. Steve Mera has investigated over 6,000 Intelligent Hauntings i.e. Poltergeist infestations. Don Philips 30 yrs in the paranormal field. Both men spent a week them and the organization they belong to (SEP) Scientific Establishment of Parapsychology.

Back