• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

People will buy anything, especially if it says its a Chinese herbal remedy from centuries ago, it doesn't matter if something has to die or be made extinct, just for human greed

Gives a new dimension to the usual sniggering when penetration testing is mentioned!

From a serious historical magic blog :)

Haven t had any luck with finding other works on magic ascribed to Alcabitius, nor the time to transcribe the whole manuscript, but here are the cleaned up versions of the 10 seals. Please do not make them your own and put them on magical trinkets to sell on ebay, or the curse of the flaccid penis will be upon your head. That goes for the ladies as well.

http://studies-vartejaru.blogspot.com/2019/08/seals-of-alcabitius-2.html

How a discussion about kinky erotica can devolve into a discussion of agrarian history.
I didn't know that about carrots.
I love communities where such things can happen :) I can recommend this Twitter group.

carrots.jpg

Not so much 'weird sex' but sex at all.

Go back in time, further back, no, Much further back. ok.

We are told life only began once.

One freak incident that triggered everything.

So how come we have the need for two animals to breed ?

Think back to the earliest possible ancestor of hairy chip like thtings who would eventually become us. There still needed to be two of them. male and female.

And where did the first sex act happen ? In some primordial swamp when some 'thing' looked down at his todger and thought 'hmmm' 'Hey Gladys, bend over I just want to try something'.

Ok, so give me a better version of creation.

INT21.

Particularly the French. Though I have never seen a couple of chips de pommes de terre having sex.

Not so much 'weird sex' but sex at all.

Go back in time, further back, no, Much further back. ok.

We are told life only began once.

One freak incident that triggered everything.

So how come we have the need for two animals to breed ?

Think back to the earliest possible ancestor of hairy chip like thtings who would eventually become us. There still needed to be two of them. male and female.

And where did the first sex act happen ? In some primordial swamp when some 'thing' looked down at his todger and thought 'hmmm' 'Hey Gladys, bend over I just want to try something'.

Ok, so give me a better version of creation.

INT21.

ALIENS. Or...

Sex of the penetrative kind was invented in Scotland (385 million years ago).

https://mashable.com/2014/10/21/scientists-discover-the-origins-of-sex/

Sharing DNA first appeared loooong before then - about 1.2 billion years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_sexual_reproduction#Origin_of_sexual_reproduction

It seems like one of those evolutionary changes that would have to happen spontaneously, rather than gradual change over a long period of time.
Puzzling.

Particularly as you need both sexes to produce the next generation.

Gives the impression that there always had to be one of each.

The Biblical option doesn't help much.

One can imagine God, having made Adam, thinking 'something missing. Now, why did I put a todger on Adam. seems pretty useless. Oh, hang on a minute. where are the plans. Yes, missed a page.

Particularly as you need both sexes to produce the next generation.

Gives the impression that there always had to be one of each.

The Biblical option doesn't help much.

One can imagine God, having made Adam, thinking 'something missing. Now, why did I put a todger on Adam. seems pretty useless. Oh, hang on a minute. where are the plans. Yes, missed a page.
Yes, creating Eve as an afterthought is just 'bass-ackwards'. We now know that females came first.

So, the chick with the egg before the cock with the sperm ?

And before Adam were sisters doing it for themselves ?

So, the chick with the egg before the cock with the sperm ?
Not quite.
But as has been observed from nature, some creatures can fall back on parthenogenesis.

Adds a whole new dimension to 'Go **** yourself'.

Died on the job.

A man who died after having sex with a woman he met on a working trip was the victim of a professional accident and his employer is responsible, a French court has ruled.

The decision by appeal court judges in Paris stretches further the concept of a workplace accident in a country that gives generous compensation to dependants of staff who die on the job.

Xavier X, whose surname was not released, was a technician working in the Loiret département in central France, on assignment for his employer, TSO, a railway construction company based in an eastern Paris suburb. On a night in February 2013, he was found dead after a heart attack in his hotel room in Meung-sur-Loire shortly after having sex with a local woman whom he had just met.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/employer-held-liable-for-workers-death-after-sex-9nflwtptg

I can just see the case for the defense.

'M'lud, the five person committee, not being able to come to a conclusion (Pun intended) arranged to each have sex with the women on consecutive weekends.

They found the experience quite enjoyable and not in the least strenuous; certainly not sufficient to cause a heart attack.

We therefore request the case against to company be dismissed.

Anyone requiring further proof can fine the lady in questions phone number in the third cubicle of the gents on Bvd St Marie'.

INT21.

In a lecture series about stress and neurology (very interesting) the lecturer mentioned the stamp test for erectile dysfuntion.

Can remember reading about that many years ago. It stuck in my mind, if you will.

From t'Guardian; a belief that refraining from masturbation is good for you. It's on Reddit so it must be true.

What’s causing women to join the NoFap movement?

A Reddit forum dedicated to abstaining from masturbation has over 450,000 members – and about 5% of them are female

Apparently it's strange that a small number of women are becoming involved in this.

What's more interesting to me is that abstainers, or fapstronauts, reckon they're making themselves mentally and physically healthier -

refraining from masturbation can lead to “superpowers”, ranging from increased energy and confidence to commanding respect from peers or curing social anxiety.

“I struggled with acne and I had body issues,” she explains. “I think I [now] look better and I think more positively … I’ve been told how much more attractive I’ve got.”

"commanding respect from peers"—huh? Are they bragging about this at work or something?

From t'Guardian; a belief that refraining from masturbation is good for you. It's on Reddit so it must be true.

What’s causing women to join the NoFap movement?

Apparently it's strange that a small number of women are becoming involved in this.

What's more interesting to me is that abstainers, or fapstronauts, reckon they're making themselves mentally and physically healthier -

I seem to remember reading these claims before but for males and it was possibly Christian - does this tug at anyone's memory? :thought:

Back