• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

"Storm Area 51" (Campaign To 'Raid' Area 51: Sept. 20, 2019)

I should imagine that the security are even now being briefed on the ethics of shooting one's own citizens if they attempt to over or even forcibly enter a Government Military establishment.

Something along the lines of 'Just remember that, even if they Are American, They are behaving in a manner prejudicial to the security of the country. It is your duty to fire on them if instructed by a senior officer. Anyone who can't do that should let it be know now and you can be transferred to other duties until this is over'

INT21..

I suggest teargas and bean bags, whatever those things are called that hurt but don't pierce your body
Altho, i think nothing will happen much, just have a big party at the edge of the area, then go home

Roll out the sonic weapons.

Still coming.

CS gas.

Still

A line in the sand a warning and a series of clicks.

Those lines in the sand are a real bugger to cross.

Don't want to get too political but have you seen all the memes that say something along the lines of 'citizens realise they have the collective power to storm government facilities, and they choose Area 51 of all places?'?
Yeah, but detractors gonna detract. As a matter of interest, which government facility would you prefer to storm? I think Area 51 is an interesting enough choice, and while I firmly doubt there are UFOs and aliens there, it might not even be about that anymore.

Yeah, but detractors gonna detract. As a matter of interest, which government facility would you prefer to storm? I think Area 51 is an interesting enough choice, and while I firmly doubt there are UFOs and aliens there, it might not even be about that anymore.
I mean why not storm the Senate? The Pentagon? The white House?

I mean why not storm the Senate? The Pentagon? The white House?
If you invade the White House you might meet the Trump family, so that's a no go. The Pentagon is enormous, and it doesn't contain extraterrestrials, and while you might find interesting docs, you probably won't; hardly worth getting your head kicked in for. As for the Senate, there is literally nothing of interest there.

If you attack anyone of those, a bad film will be made of it

I think Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Samuel L Jackson and Morgan Freeman should be in it

Edit thanks to Myth :D Idris Elba, Laurence Fishburne and James Earl Jones!

Last edited:
I think Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Samuel L Jackson and Morgan Freeman should be in it

Edit thanks to Myth :D Idris Elba, Laurence Fishburne and James Earl Jones!
All members of black ops.

I suppose the UK equivalent is

'Let's storm Porton Down and let out all the poor defencless viruses'.

While the Porton down directors are saying 'Let 'em come, we have been wanting to try this stuff out on humans for years'.

INT21.

[British Auntie mode engaged] Don't forget a flask of tea, your egg sandwiches and your Pac-A-Mac will you, Albert? I know the Nevada desert doesn't normally get drizzle but best to be on the safe side :)

'Darling, you remember when you went on that 'little outing' a few week back with your pals from uni, the one you wouldn't tell me about ?'

'Yes Dear'.

I mean the one just before you gave our little sweetie that cute ratty as a present when you came back'.

'Yes Dear'.

'And our precious little sweetie died a week later and no one could find out why'.

'Yes dear, why do you as these tedious questions ?'.

'Well, Darling, there are some men in bio hazard suits putting a screen around our house. And some of them have machine guns. Is there something you haven't told me about your old school chums ?'.

'No Dear'.

The appointed time is approaching, and nobody knows what to expect ...
Nevada desert towns prep for possible 'Storm Area 51' influx

Visitors descending on the remote Nevada desert for “Storm Area 51” are from Earth, not outer space.

No one knows what to expect, but the two tiny towns of Rachel and Hiko near the once-secret military research site are preparing for an influx of people over the next few days.

“It’s happening. We already have people from all over the world,” Little A’Le’Inn proprietor Connie West said Wednesday from her bustling cafe and motel, where volunteers have arrived from Poland, Scotland, Australia, Florida, Idaho and Oklahoma.

Neighbors, elected officials and event organizers said the craze sparked by an internet joke inviting people to “see them aliens” might become a cultural marker, a monumental dud or something in between. ...

“This phenomenon is really a perfect blend of interest in aliens and the supernatural, government conspiracies, and the desire to know what we don’t know,” said Michael Ian Borer, a University of Nevada, Las Vegas, sociologist who researches pop culture and paranormal activity.

The result, Borer said, was “hope and fear” for events that include the “Area 51 Basecamp,” featuring music, speakers and movies, and two festivals competing for the name “Alienstock” starting Thursday.

Some neighbors and officials in two counties near Area 51 are nervous. The area of scenic mountains and rugged desert is home to a combined 50,000 people and compares in size with New England.

Elected officials signed emergency declarations after millions of people responded to the Facebook post this summer.

“We are preparing for the worst,” said Joerg Arnu, a Rachel resident who could see from his home a makeshift stage and cluster of portable toilets in a dusty area recently scraped of brush surrounding West’s little motel and cafe.

Arnu said he installed outdoor floodlights, fencing and “No Trespassing” signs on his 30-acre property. He’s also organized a radio-equipped night watch of neighbors, fearing there won’t be enough water, food, trash bins or toilets for visitors.

“Those that know what to expect camping in the desert are going to have a good time,” Arnu said. “Those who are looking for a big party are going to be disappointed.” ...
FULL STORY: https://www.apnews.com/cea7683b09fa478baf071040fa3806eb

Be prepared.

wy9dtnx32jn31.jpg

TL;DR the whole thing - what time is everyone meeting and when can we expect the first one to get shot?

Now the area over Area 51 and surrounding area is declared a "no-fly zone" by the FAA:
News story

I suppose bombing any interlopers would be a quick way of putting them off/slaughtering them.

AlchoPwn, the place to go logicaly would be the National Archives.

But then the punters would have to know how to USE an archive, and that might be a little complex for them.

If someone does break in, the military will have to shoot him/her.

Otherwise they will be shown to be paper tigers. All talk and no action.

And who knows what they will lead to.

INT21.

Back