• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fear The Walking Dead Breaks U.S. Cable Record

Such strange places your mind goes to, man.

Children and dead people? Savile's two favourite demographics.

If my mind weren't in a strange place I wouldn't be on the FTMB.

You’re not on the FTMB and haven’t been for nearly a year. Just in case any lawyers are looking :)

This is the Frottaging Traitor Masticatory Bicentennial? I thought something was a bit off.

It's back, and they've already got rid of one of the regulars, not messing about. This has been its best season so far, Virginia is a solid villainess.

Hey, John Glover's in it now, looking very Lockdown. Putting that beard to good use, eh? Good to see him.

I think I'm the only person here watching this now, but just to say, this week's: what kind of ending was that?! I was thinking, wow, this is quite the send-off for a character who never made much of an impression, but I didn't know the half of it. I suppose they're taking chances, but...

I thought this would be the last ever season once the nuclear warheads started going off, but apparently they're totally survivable. Back in 2022, then?

Back