• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

To The Stars Academy Of Arts & Sciences Claims 'Exotic UFO Material' [Blink-182]

There is no Roswell debris. At least, none remaining at this late date.
Why do you think so? I think it is at Wright Patterson; DeLonge's Wikileaks discussing McCasland also back that up. It's possible Bigelow has some too; Valee hinted at that..

Where did Dr Vallee hint that someone had debris..?
BTW...some years back Dr Vallee said he spent many months trying to track down all the people who claimed to have 'alien artifacts' of any kind.
He investigated them all and had the ones he had access to analysed, and he found nothing that he thought was alien in origin. I believe he wrote on this in one of his last books.
I suspect that nothing of any significance will come from the 'artifacts' that DeLonge has.

Where did Dr Vallee hint that someone had debris..?
BTW...some years back Dr Vallee said he spent many months trying to track down all the people who claimed to have 'alien artifacts' of any kind.
He investigated them all and had the ones he had access to analysed, and he found nothing that he thought was alien in origin. I believe he wrote on this in one of his last books.
I suspect that nothing of any significance will come from the 'artifacts' that DeLonge has.
Vallee was asked if he knew about top level debris from the fabric of the objects themselves as opposed to just metals ejected from them or landing traces.. He said that materials like that were given to "some aerospace company" iirc, and that he didn't have access to them. I might be able to track it down again..

https://www.dailygrail.com/2018/05/jacques-vallee-and-the-mystery-of-the-alien-alloys/

"Oh, and another thing I found curious: Right at the beginning of the video and before jumping into the meat of his exposition, Vallee briefly mentions the ‘rumors’ regarding how the government has given these type of materials to “some aerospace company.” Given how this presentation was given in June of 2017, which was 4 months before the launch of Tom Delonge’s TTS/AAS initiative –and 6 months beforethe surprising revelation of the Pentagon UFO program by the New York Times, in which Robert Bigelow’s involvement was acknowledged— one wonders if Dr. Vallee had one particular ‘aerospace company’ in mind when he made that cryptic comment…"

Thanks for the Dr Vallee talk....I did listen and he did not say he knew for a fact that debris was given to companies..only rumors and indeed he said he was skeptical. I think people are interpreting that the way they would like to.
He seems far more interested in what he calls ejecta......debris falling from ufos in distress?

Thanks for the Dr Vallee talk....I did listen and he did not say he knew for a fact that debris was given to companies..only rumors and indeed he said he was skeptical. I think people are interpreting that the way they would like to.
He seems far more interested in what he calls ejecta......debris falling from ufos in distress?
True, it's not much to go on.. He may not have wanted to be more specific. The Wikileaks with McCasland are interesting; deLonge and others never expected them to go public, and I can't imagine why McCasland would be even talking about UFOs, unless, in the position Craigie once had, he was a steward of that debris, as deLonge suggests.

No, they don't. They are just speculation, by idiots.
There is mention of a potential meeting, McCasland was obviously spoken with. The The Navy itself declared those videos to be real. The "idiots" are working with the military to develop advanced capabilities, Bigelow with NASA. Good stuff!

I gotta ask what would convince you of the reality of UFOs? And you know what I mean, eburacum.

I have always been interested in astrobiology, and any astrobiological sample would convince me.
However, I wonder if an alien culture might have some sort of taboo against sharing genetic materials (this could be a result of privacy considerations). A taboo against sharing biodata might make them reluctant to give out biological samples.

I have always been interested in astrobiology, and any astrobiological sample would convince me.
However, I wonder if an alien culture might have some sort of taboo against sharing genetic materials (this could be a result of privacy considerations). A taboo against sharing biodata might make them reluctant to give out biological samples.
What is your take on the ALH84001 meteorite fragment? What do you think of the claim that Viking found life on Mars with the nutrient tests?

It's possible then that no amount of UFO evidence would convince you; you would need to see and test a biological sample? What if something advanced didn't send biological organisms but machines instead?

The ALH84001 meteorite fragment is good evidence, but not conclusive. There are structures in the meteorite that resemble life-forms, but they are too small to be any kind of life-form that we recognise. This might have two explanations- they may be structures of biogenic origin, or they may be mineral concretions formed by a non-biotic, or prebiotic, process. I'd like to think they are biotic or prebiotic, but we can't be sure.

Similarly, the detection of life by the Viking probe was encouraging, but the chemical environment on Mars is much harsher than anticipated, and similar results could be obtained from non-biotic processes. I'm less optimistic about the Viking results, since any kind of life that would produce a positive result via the tests performed should also be exterminated by the local conditions. In particular the presence of perchlorate in the soil could not only explain the oxidising effects observed in the experiments, but also it should have sterilised any organisms capable of producing a true positive. In order to be a true positive result, we have to imagine organisms that can thrive in perchlorate-rich soil and in very low atmospheric pressures. Not impossible, but not like any kind of life we know about.

Last edited:
The possibility that the UFOs are piloted only by machines is a very real one, and would be very difficult to prove or disprove.

The possibility that the UFOs are piloted only by machines is a very real one, and would be very difficult to prove or disprove.
I think that is the most likely thing, if they are of alien origin.

I would not expect robotic UFOs to leave any evidence behind, and that implies to me that the 'metamaterials' possessed by TTSA probably have nothing to do with alien robots.

The problem with analysis of 'metal fragments' ,etc is one of composition. Unless an' unknown metal or alloy' was found one could always say that it was made on earth somewhere just in unusual composition amounts. There have been some odd pieces but they all were of material that could have been made on earth albeit unusual samples and combinations but they could have been made here.

True, There are only so many elements. And a good metallurgy lab (like the one I worked at) could tell you exactly the composition of any metal.

I don't think we tested for 'anti gravity' though. Wonder how the lab in question did that ?

Blink-182 Singer’s UFO Research Group Signs Army Research Contract
Former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge’s UFO research group has reportedly signed a contract with the United States Army to research and develop futuristic technology in areas including “active camouflage.”

Vice News reports that former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge’s UFO research organization has signed a contract with the United States Army. The group, called To The Stars Academy, has reportedly signed a deal with the U.S. Army to help the military study and develop advanced materials aimed at producing “active camouflage, beamed energy propulsion, and quantum communication” to be used in military vehicles.
To the Stars joined the Army’s Combat Capabilities Development Command on October 17 and will officially be working with the U.S. military to develop futuristic tech. To the Stars is most notable for the group’s various claims about UFO’s, including its alleged acquisition of “exotic” materials that are said to be from another planet and a recent video acquired from the Navy that supposedly shows a UFO flying in front of jet fighters.

The military is reportedly interested in studying the following areas with Delonge’s organization, according to Vice News:

• inertial mass reduction (a type of far-future propulsion)
  • mechanical/structural meta materials
  • electromagnetic meta material wave guides
  • quantum physics
  • active camouflage
  • quantum communications
  • beamed energy propulsion
To The Stars’ contract with the military doesn’t specifically mention the “exotic” metals that the group has recently obtained, but does mention that U.S. Army will be using government labs to study “meta materials.” The contract states:
Government shall: Perform assessments, testing, and characterization of Collaborator-provided technologies. The Government is interested in a variety of the Collaborator’s technologies, such as, but not limited to inertial mass reduction, mechanical/structural meta materials, electromagnetic meta material wave guides, quantum physics, quantum communications, and beamed energy propulsion.
The contract lasts for five years and the U.S. Army is not paying To The Stars Academy anything directly, but is instead agreeing to collaborate with the group on research and has committed to spend $750,000 on that work.
Dr. Joseph Cannon, Deputy Product Manager of Science and Technology in the Vehicle Protection Systems Division of the GVSC, stated in the press release that “our partnership with TTSA serves as an exciting, non-traditional source for novel materials and transformational technologies to enhance our military ground system capabilities. At the Army’s Ground Vehicle Systems Center, we look forward to this partnership and the potential technical innovations forthcoming.”
Read more at VICE News here.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019...-research-group-signs-army-research-contract/

The problem with analysis of 'metal fragments' ,etc is one of composition. Unless an' unknown metal or alloy' was found one could always say that it was made on earth somewhere just in unusual composition amounts. There have been some odd pieces but they all were of material that could have been made on earth albeit unusual samples and combinations but they could have been made here.
Right, that's the problem generally, too; ejecta might not be exotic enough for doubters. or it's a government false flag event, secret terrestrial technology, and so on. For folks who will never have an experience with one, the bar will keep being moved further up. Even if a contingent of physical snorting aliens was interviewed live on CNN, it would be some government program or plot, etc. An alien biliogical entity might do that. A mass sighting for an extended period a la Farmington might do it. Or over the US capitol(s). If metamaterials / programmable matter is oroduced and anomalus effects demonstrated by a number of labs, that might do it.

l’d start with “Drop it and see what happens”, but l didn’t go to university.

maximus otter
This probably wouldn't work. There has been a long-standing debate about the qualities and characteristics of antimatter, which hinged on whether this material has a positive or a negative mass. You'd think that the best thing to do would be to 'drop it and see what happens', but it turns out that the behaviour of a particle with negative mass in a large gravity field (like the Earth's) is almost identical to the behaviour of a particle with positive mass; the tiny effect of the negative mass is far outweighed (literally) by the attraction of the nearby planet.

More reliable would be a mass balance experiment like Cavendish's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
but you would need a significant amount of material for such a test.

This 'ejecta' is a fake, full stop. Farmington was almost certainly cottonwood fluff.
What ejecta are you referring in particular to? I was just mentioning them generally. We will have to disagree about the cotton explanation for Farmington; that was a single police officer --the many others were disturbed by the sight; same kind of thing as happened in 1561. The way they moved, the formations, etc. are much like the Nuremburg objects. No way cotton fluff would look or behave that way.
Why, they even tried to bring balloons into it again! :

https://www.koat.com/article/witness-recalls-1950-farmington-ufo-armada/5068732

"Marler said the official government explanation was that a high-altitude naval research balloon exploded, and people saw floating pieces of plastic in the sky. But he said that simply just doesn't match up with what happened.
"They make it sound in their explanation like this incident only happened over one day in Farmington, when the balloon supposedly ruptured, but the two previous days we had numerous witnesses to hundreds of objects being seen, not only in Farmington, but in Tucumcari, Las Vegas, New Mexico, Albuquerque," Marler said. "Eyewitnesses at Kirland Air Force Base in the government's own documents talk about this. I could appreciate or accept the balloon theory if it was only one day, but how does it explain two to three different days worth of sightings?"
Riggs is a retired commercial pilot who served in Vietnam and was a free fall parachutist. In all his time in the sky, he said he never saw unusual objects like he observed over Farmington when he was a child.
He said a man walked up to him and several friends on the playground during one of the three days of sightings and told them to never forget.
"You take a good hard look at it and you remember it, because you may not ever see anything like this in your life again," Riggs said. "And he was right."

"A local cop dismissed it, claiming it was only blowing cotton. At least one newspaper deemed the sightings due to “moonshine”; after all, the sightings were close to St. Patrick’s Day, a time when people imbibe.
Local UFO researcher David Marler, a self-proclaimed “skeptical believer,” signs a copy of one of his books for an attendee Tuesday evening at The Bone.
(Gary Herron/ Rio Rancho Observer)

https://www.abqjournal.com/1333248/one-ufo-easy-to-refute-hundreds-of-them-not-so-much.html
But, an eyewitness told Marler almost 60 years later, blowing cotton was nothing new — why hadn’t people marveled over it year after year? Another decided it had been a Skyhook balloon launched from Holloman Air Force Base, and when it had ruptured, its shiny, plastic fragments had been seen showering down.
Later, though, Marler did some research and found none had been launched that week — and if one had burst, why would the parts to remain in the air for three days?"

Last edited:
This is cottonwood seeds blowing near the ground --looks nothing like descriptions:
168998793_d8a9f424ac_b.jpg

This is cottonwood seeds blowing near the ground --looks nothing like descriptions:
On the contrary- it looks exactly like the descriptions; in particular it looks exactly like the decription by the local policeman.

Former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge’s UFO research group has reportedly signed a contract with the United States Army to research and develop futuristic technology in areas including “active camouflage.”
I was wondering how long it would take before someone noticed this and posted about it ...
The agreement signed is a Cooperative Research And Development Agreement - aka CRADA or CRDA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative_research_and_development_agreement
https://www.arl.army.mil/www/default.cfm?page=14

The actual agreement can be reviewed at:

https://documents2.theblackvault.com/documents/army/TTSA-ARMY-CRADA.pdf

Last edited:
There's a notable measure of BS / spin in certain passages of the report cited by Wreckless.

A CRDA (a contractual instrument with which I'm quite familiar) is a contractual agreement, but it's not a contract for the performance of actually funded work on a given project or program. A CRDA lays out the ground rules for collaboration between parties by outlining the topical area(s), scope and nature of efforts covered under the CRDA, the estimated maximum value of things each party may contribute under the cooperative arrangement, and the intellectual property rights and constraints pertaining thereto.

... The group, called To The Stars Academy, has reportedly signed a deal with the U.S. Army to help the military study and develop advanced materials ...

There's nothing in the CRDA supporting the notion the Army is in the process of, or planning, research work in the stated topical areas. The CRDA only states the Army may receive and evaluate data, reports, and / or materials submitted by TTSA. As a result ...

... To the Stars joined the Army’s Combat Capabilities Development Command on October 17 and will officially be working with the U.S. military to develop futuristic tech. ...

... This statement is BS at face value. TTSA has not "joined" ACCDC in any sense, and there is no official development work in which they'll participate cited in or covered by this CRDA.

... The contract lasts for five years and the U.S. Army is not paying To The Stars Academy anything directly, but is instead agreeing to collaborate with the group on research and has committed to spend $750,000 on that work. ...

This, too, is highly spun BS. The Army is specifically agreeing to nothing beyond receiving and evaluating whatever it is TTSA apparently wishes to submit. The CRDA specifically states even this limited collaboration is subject to the availability of funds (i.e., no funding has been committed).

A CRDA establishes the scope of value each party attributes to its prospective contributions under the terms of the CRDA, and this sets a contractually specified limit within which each party agrees to collaborate. The Army has not committed to spend or pay anything.

I just think it's neat that Cannon said:

"Our partnership with TTSA serves as an exciting, non-traditional source for novel materials and transformational technologies to enhance our military ground system capabilities," said Dr. Joseph Cannon of U.S. Army Futures Command. "At the Army's Ground Vehicle Systems Center, we look forward to this partnership and the potential technical innovations forthcoming."

Not what you'd expect if TTSA was a whackadoodle bunch of idiots as has been implied in some threads. Not terribly surprising as AATIP was originally part of a larger program at the Pentagon to weaponize UFO technology. Further fuel to the obvious arguments that the devices aren't ours, and no way are they Chinese or Russian, French or Zimbabwean..

I don't think we'll see anything meaningful from these 'alien materials' that DeLonge is touting.
I'll be placing bets in Vegas.

;)

Back