• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
The sinister gods of the mineral water bottles.

Brilliant! I'm tempted to think too good to be true, simply because I wonder why they were photographing a dull scene of bottle-caps. :thought:

If they had just noticed the effect and taken a picture, I'm sure the lighting would have taken some arranging, at the very least!

sometimes our guinea pig is a right little monkey

wp_ss_20191026_0005.png

Fish with human head. Might be old. Has it been posted already?
https://9gag.com/gag/abrVVjB

A very similar, if not the same, fish was reported with photos back in January 2005 (within this same Simulacra thread). In that case, the fish was in Chongju.

The photos and most instances of the news story are MIA, and the Wayback Machine hasn't archived any of the examples I tracked down.

A very similar, if not the same, fish was reported with photos back in January 2005 (within this same Simulacra thread). In that case, the fish was in Chongju.

The photos and most instances of the news story are MIA, and the Wayback Machine hasn't archived any of the examples I tracked down.

Chongju, North Korea?
Or Cheongju, South Korea?

Here's a photo and some text from a 3rd party site (date unknown) that seems to match the 2005 story ...

In South Korea, two hybrid fish from a pond in a personal house in the town Chongju have developed patterns on their bodies that resemble the human face. The owner of the two fish said that their faces have begun to look more and more human over the last couple of years.

fish-with-human-face-video-images-xl.jpg

SOURCE: https://www.thegreenhead.com/2005/01/fish-with-human-face-video-images.php

Looks like Slenderman but is fashion by Thierry Mugler:
slenderman.jpg

I took this photo in Ribby Hall Village (holiday park place near Blackpool) in 2018. It shows me and my daughter, Freya. I always meant to send it in to the magazine but never got around to it. I promise this hasn’t been photoshopped or anything, this was a genuine tree within the park (although we visited again this year and it’s kinda fallen apart now).
You can clearly see an old man’s face, AND a big hand. It’s almost an Ent!
To me, it’s a druid and his hand, and what makes it all the more amazing (to me) is the fact I had an illustrator draw some promotional sketches for me to promote my new (at the time) book The Druid in which his hand is just like that (he did the drawing before I visited Ribby Hall and took this photo).
44519371_2461989990494701_4407572533818163200_n.jpg

Attachments

• BellicusIllustration smaller.jpg
    BellicusIllustration smaller.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 18
Back