• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Spirit Conjuration Classes

Here's a little experiment you can all make, if you're doubtful of the existence of spirits. Look up a planetary hours calculator online and seek the hours for this following Thursday. Select any hour of Jupiter of day or night. Look up the second pentacle of Jupiter online and draw it on a clean piece of paper during said day and hour - 3 or 4 inches wide is enough.

Planetary hours calculator: https://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

Edit your current location

Here's the images of the pentacles I mentioned. Feel free to search for more clear ones: https://www.themysticdreamacademy.com/seals-of-solomon/
I looked up the websites you linked to, and found the background information and the imagery very thought provoking. According to the website of planetary hours, the hours are based on Chaldean knowledge. Without getting into how authentic these designations may or not be, how did the Chaldeans, or any other ancient magical organization, develop their system? It was their version of science, I assume. By what processes did they construct their schedule and assign deities to these hours?
And the same for the pentacles. Who created them? Using what criteria? Are the signs and letters written in a particular order? What do they stand for? Why were those symbols used? Who first created the symbols? The letters are Hebrew; I know that kanji are supposed to be written in a very specific way, with the pen strokes done in a particular order. Is Hebrew supposed to be written in the same way, each stroke done in a particular order?
I always wonder about the construction/invention of alphabets, too (as opposed to heiroglyphics, tho' those are amazing, too). The invention of written language is really awe inspiring IMO. Because Semetic languages are written right to left, I wonder if left handed people were instrumental in creating the alphabets. (It is easier for left handed people to write right to left, and, according to some studies, there is a correlation between being left handed and having a talent for languages.)
Anyway, thanks for sharing this information, Alex Scaraoschi. Mulling over the origins of symbols and ways of thinking about the world is endlessly fascinating for me.

I looked up the websites you linked to, and found the background information and the imagery very thought provoking. According to the website of planetary hours, the hours are based on Chaldean knowledge. Without getting into how authentic these designations may or not be, how did the Chaldeans, or any other ancient magical organization, develop their system? It was their version of science, I assume. By what processes did they construct their schedule and assign deities to these hours?
And the same for the pentacles. Who created them? Using what criteria? Are the signs and letters written in a particular order? What do they stand for? Why were those symbols used? Who first created the symbols? The letters are Hebrew; I know that kanji are supposed to be written in a very specific way, with the pen strokes done in a particular order. Is Hebrew supposed to be written in the same way, each stroke done in a particular order?
I always wonder about the construction/invention of alphabets, too (as opposed to heiroglyphics, tho' those are amazing, too). The invention of written language is really awe inspiring IMO. Because Semetic languages are written right to left, I wonder if left handed people were instrumental in creating the alphabets. (It is easier for left handed people to write right to left, and, according to some studies, there is a correlation between being left handed and having a talent for languages.)
Anyway, thanks for sharing this information, Alex Scaraoschi. Mulling over the origins of symbols and ways of thinking about the world is endlessly fascinating for me.

The Chaldeans assigned the hours based on the movements of the seven classical planets (Sun and Moon included) through the heavens, with the Moon being the fastest and Saturn being the slowest to transit through the zodiac chart. The order is Saturn-Jupiter-Mars-Sun-Venus-Mercury-Moon. Saturn is the furthest planet and it is considered to be closest to the firmament of fixed stars, which is the barrier between the creator and creation, so therefore the order starts from Saturn and follows through the rest of the planets until it gets to the Moon which is closest to us here on Earth. Earth is considered to represent the physical realm in the whole scheme of heavens, but this is a whole other discussion.

I am not sure of what pentacles you are referring to, as my class on talismans does not address pentacles from grimoires - i.e. the Key of Solomon. Those pentacles from the grimoires contain geomantic symbols attributed to planets, along with certain Psalm verses. The geomantic symbols are closest to our physical realm, hence their name which assigns them as being earthly, and their role is to help manifest the energies of the pentacles. The Psalm verses are there to activate the talismans. Again, this is a whole other discussion.

I know very little of linguistics and alphabets, but the grimoire system was based on Catholic mass with ancient Greek and Hebrew influences, so the grimoires adopted the Hebrew alphabet. Moreover, Kabbalists from the MIddle Ages also contributed greatly to this system, so Hebrew was a natural alphabet to use in the construction of implements and pentacles because of the complexity of each letter and so forth.

Thank you, Alex Scaraoschi, for the explanations. I find this information really fascinating; I see it in relation to culture, and belief systems, and how those influence the creation and interpretation of symbols.
The pentacles I referred to are the ones from the website you linked to. Your explanations answered many of my questions regarding them.

Thank you, Alex Scaraoschi, for the explanations. I find this information really fascinating; I see it in relation to culture, and belief systems, and how those influence the creation and interpretation of symbols.
The pentacles I referred to are the ones from the website you linked to. Your explanations answered many of my questions regarding them.

I am still not sure what you are talking about. Am I to understand you have bought the class? If so, please email me at [email protected] and we'll discuss it there. Thank you

LOL i must've got it wrong. You were referring to the link i've shared with the planetary pentacles LOL! My bad :)

I am still not sure what you are talking about. Am I to understand you have bought the class? If so, please email me at [email protected] and we'll discuss it there. Thank you
No, I have not bought the class. I'm just ridiculously curious sometimes.
LOL i must've got it wrong. You were referring to the link i've shared with the planetary pentacles LOL! My bad :)
No worries! Jupiter is jovial, is he not? :D

Here's a useful little experiment you can all do. Write the forbidden mystic runes SUKR in red ink on a sheet of white paper. In the hour of the gull (teatime or thereabouts) place your talisman on the floor and prance anticlockwise around it, chanting the mighty Tibetan spell "O Wata Na Siam" 13 times. Repeat this process daily until you have unexpected good luck in the spheres of relationships, prosperity, health, or the next Superman movie being better than you expected. It may take a few months for you to get results, but when you do, send me a large sum of money and I'll send you my amazing hidden magickal secrets so you can do this sort of thing all the time, and much, much more!

If you can't figure out how this very old scam and numerous variants on it work without mysterious occult forces necessarily being involved, you might like to google Horace Batchelor and his Famous Infra-Draw Method. If you still can't figure it out, you're probably in Alex's target demographic, and I'm probably using too many difficult words and making your head hurt, so in your kind of language, OMFG!!! BY IT NOW ITS AWESOME!!! LOL!!!

Unfortunately I can't give you my PayPal link because that would be a flagrant breach of the rules of this site, specifically this one:

You agree not to use the Service to submit or link to any Content that ... serves solely to promote a particular political, religious, or commercial interest or agenda

Then again, Alex Scaraoschi, I. Alejandro Virgilio, El Mystico and Janet, or whatever he's calling himself this week is allowed to attempt to flog a pdf with production costs of zero for $99 and advertise various other overpriced books and pamphlets, all of which can be evaluated only by buying them, but that's different because he's the "favourite person" of Paimon, King of Hell, trusted lieutenant of Lucifer, and overlord of 200 legions of demons, which if demonic legions are the same size as Roman ones adds up to a million of the buggers, so he's clearly a force to be reckoned with! And what could be more Fortrean than "I have superpowers because I say so and if you send me money you'll have them too"?

Furthermore, in the words of Alex/Alejandro/The Great Gazoo himself:

#TheOccultPimp

Is my new alias.

A reader of mine that's very dear to me has done a few readings for me lately. It appears I'm being targeted by an individual or a group of individuals who is/are throwing curses at me. The effects so far are that said curses are bouncing off of my defenses and are affecting people around me, which I find funny because I'm a sociopath and this is keeping people away from me :)

Anyway, it also seems that the reason behind the curse(s) is that I'm being envied by the caster(s). It appears as if he or they are envious of my success. Well, in that case, now that henceforth I shall be known as The Occult Pimp, because many reasons. I'm saying this so he/they would have even more reasons to envy me and keep throwing at me so that people would stay away from me ;)

I would recommend he or they stop wasting energy on cursing me, and istead focus that energy into making his/their lousy ass(es) succeed. Return to square one: watch some pe Frater X's videos on centering and depolarizing.

Check out #TheOccultBitch on fb and get some #PowerJars ;)

That is all.

I think that speaks for itself, don't you?

I see you've made this account just to show off as being a hater because you don't have the balls of addressing me elsewhere :) Hate on! ;)

I would seriously advise you both to take this elsewhere. Don't care what's going on off this board, but any more of this on it and you'll both be warned. I trust we understand one another.

I would seriously advise you both to take this elsewhere. Don't care what's going on off this board, but any more of this on it and you'll both be warned. I trust we understand one another.

It's not my fault the other user decided to attack me here :) I will stop answering them ;)

You agree not to use the Service to submit or link to any Content that ... serves solely to promote a particular political, religious, or commercial interest or agenda

The keyword there--the one specifically inserted by us for this very purpose--is 'solely'.

If there is a discernible Fortean interest to our community in addition to the commercial interest of the posting party--as there was in the case you cited--we sometimes permit such advertising.

If, however, a new member washes up with links for essay-writing, potency pills and mail-order brides, we'll send it down the plug-hole.

Back