• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
She doesn't LOOK like a murderer, which is probably how she got away with it for so long.

The Mrs has just shown me this pic and said who's this? .. she already knew, I instantly said "Dennis Nilsen" .. David Tennent looks uncannily like Dennis Nilsen .. 10 out of 10 to the make up and wardrobe departments ..

Coming to ITV... new three-part drama, Des, starring David Tennant as serial killer Dennis Nilsen. Daniel Mays and Jason Watkins also star.

adennis.jpg

The Confession Killer: documentary series about Henry Lee Lucas on Netflix which questions the methods used to get his confessions. Far from murdering hundreds of people it suggests he probably only killed his own mother. Fascinating stuff. He sold a pile of goods to police, sheriffs and Texas Rangers but they also fed him information, in some cases deliberately.

If there is a Hell, this piece of shit certainly deserves his seat at the table of honour there...
California killer Lawrence Bittaker, one of the 'Tool Box Killers,' dies at 79
Bittaker and accomplice Roy Lewis North kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered five girls in 1979.
SAN QUENTIN, Calif. — Lawrence Sigmond Bittaker, one of the “Tool Box Killers" who preyed on teenage girls in Southern California 40 years ago, has died of natural causes, state corrections officials said Monday.

Bittaker and accomplice Roy Lewis North kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered five girls in 1979. Their nickname came from the tools like a screwdriver, pliers and an ice pick that they used to torture and kill their victims.

Bittaker, 79, died Friday in San Quentin State Prison, the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said in a statement. The cause of death will be determined by the Marin County coroner.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ittaker-one-tool-box-killers-dies-79-n1102791

The Mrs has just shown me this pic and said who's this? .. she already knew, I instantly said "Dennis Nilsen" .. David Tennent looks uncannily like Dennis Nilsen .. 10 out of 10 to the make up and wardrobe departments ..

Coming to ITV... new three-part drama, Des, starring David Tennant as serial killer Dennis Nilsen. Daniel Mays and Jason Watkins also star.

View attachment 21159

The key question here is: who’s going to play me?

maximus otter

If there is a Hell, this piece of shit certainly deserves his seat at the table of honour there...
California killer Lawrence Bittaker, one of the 'Tool Box Killers,' dies at 79
Bittaker and accomplice Roy Lewis North kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered five girls in 1979.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ittaker-one-tool-box-killers-dies-79-n1102791

A pretty crowded table, sadly. Details of his crimes are particularly disgusting but we only know about them because the arrogant sods taped what they were doing. There'd be plenty others who have taken equal pleasure in causing unspeakable pain through history, not to mention those responsible at second hand like Hitler and Himmler.

The Confession Killer: documentary series about Henry Lee Lucas on Netflix which questions the methods used to get his confessions. Far from murdering hundreds of people it suggests he probably only killed his own mother. Fascinating stuff. He sold a pile of goods to police, sheriffs and Texas Rangers but they also fed him information, in some cases deliberately.
Great documentary, but the Texas Rangers don't come out of it looking good.

Is Ed Gein getting his posthumous Oscar for services to cinema tonight..? It's long overdue!
Heh I don't think all in attendance caught Bong's reference. Marty did. Of course.

Thank you so much. When I was young and studying cinema there was a saying I carved deep into my heart saying - (that) which is the most personal is the most creative.​
That quote was from our great Martin Scorsese.​
When I was in school, I studied Martin Scorsese's films. Just to be nominated was a huge honour. I never thought I would win.​
When people in the US were not familiar with my [work], Quentin [Tarantino] always put my films on his list. Quentin is here. Quentin, I love you.​
... And Todd and Sam, great directors I admire, if the Academy allows I would like to get a Texas chainsaw and split the trophy into five and share it all with you. Now (that the formalities are over concerning my insignificant little film - er woopsy) I want to drink all night.​

*my italics
Bong Joon-Ho; Best Director award speech

Last edited:
I've been reading Debbie Harry's autobiography, and wondering if she would mention Ted Bundy, re: that urban myth she was almost abducted by him in NYC one night in the 1970s. Well guess what, she does, and she doesn't think it was an urban myth, she's standing by her story! She says it has been debunked because Bundy was supposedly in Florida at the time, but she goes into some detail about the incident, including his customised car, and concludes it really happened. So the ball's in your court, sceptics.

I've been reading Debbie Harry's autobiography, and wondering if she would mention Ted Bundy, re: that urban myth she was almost abducted by him in NYC one night in the 1970s. Well guess what, she does, and she doesn't think it was an urban myth, she's standing by her story! She says it has been debunked because Bundy was supposedly in Florida at the time, but she goes into some detail about the incident, including his customised car, and concludes it really happened. So the ball's in your court, sceptics.

Could you supply the pages?

Would like to read, but don't have much of a Debbie Harry interest.

Apart from the obvious.

Back