• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
This seems too clean a recording for such a light young voice
The subsequent link you posted is terrific and confirms the '1913' recording is simply someone else's interpretation of the invocation - there's actually a few of them online.

The genuine 1920 recording is amazing and will be listened to fully in due course.

Get your very own bit of Boleskine House for£49

Remnants of infamous Boleskine House near Foyers by Loch Ness offered for sale online
By Alasdair Fraser
- [email protected]

Published: 12:08, 03 January 2020
| Updated: 12:10, 03 January 2020

A couple working to rebuild the fire-ravaged Boleskine House by Loch Ness are selling charred remnants of the building for £49 a bag.
Keith and Kyra Readdy, who want to reconstruct Boleskine House near Foyers in its original design, are offering bits of wreckage from the building which was destroyed by a blaze in July for sale online.
The new owners, who have formed the “not-for-profit” Boleskine House Foundation, want to establish a spiritual retreat and guest house at the burned-out site.
Past owners have included the Fraser clan, Led Zeppelin rocker Jimmy Page and infamous cult leader Aleister Crowley.
A crowdfunding campaign was started last year and has so far generated more than £22,500 of the £220,000 target for donations.
etc

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk...leskine-house-offered-for-sale-online-188982/

There's a business opportunity for artists here. Buy a bag, and use the charred wood to draw Crowley/Nessie themed pictures. Think of the marketing possibilities! Golden Dawn Over Loch Ness!! Magick Mountain!! Thelemic Nessie!! You'll be rich!

I know a website that has a charred nail and a little soil from Boleskine for (I think) $25 U.S each.
Edit: I just went to look, both have been sold. Such is life.

Last edited:
There's a business opportunity for artists here. Buy a bag, and use the charred wood to draw Crowley/Nessie themed pictures. Think of the marketing possibilities! Golden Dawn Over Loch Ness!! Magick Mountain!! Thelemic Nessie!! You'll be rich!

What a great idea. Portraits of the old Beast himself in Boleskine charcoal would go down well.

What a great idea. Portraits of the old Beast himself in Boleskine charcoal would go down well.
On a recent visit, before they cleared everything away, we resisted the urge to liberate some of the charred remains.

Not germane to historical Crowley but I watched the Pennyworth series on cable tv and there was an episode or two with Aleister Crowley in it.
It was... interesting.

Not even recorded in his century methinks. Certainly not Crowley's voice anyway.
From reading the comments I'd say I'm 100% sure that the reader is the person who posted the video and who owns that channel.

Already posted on another thread recently...

This is from the Daily Mail who loved Hitler and the British Union of Fascists so it has stories of eating babies, drinking blood and human mutilation. Bunch of right wing dicks. Anyhow its about a woman stumbling over a 'satanic sex cult' (ffs) in a vegan cafe. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7986495/Woman-reveals-stumbled-meeting-SATANIC-SEX-CULT-having-brunch-vegan-cafe.html?ito=facebook_share_article-top&fbclid=IwAR26ryNflQ9c-r0-KiXjFLfJVk5983m_yu8UQPTdmMzl7mCW6D29bv3T9F8
LOL that was a funny article. It made me more likely to become a Vegan, not less so. OTO rituals and weird sex cult in Vauxhall vegan cafe? They'll be lining up round the block. They should advertise this. On the other hand, the number of vegetarian outfits around the world that turn out to be pretty toxic cults, hiding amongst other things, organized crime is surprising. Scratch a vegetarian outlet and the cultists just come spilling out of the crack.

Looks like something's afoot at Boleskine House...

Aleister Crowley's house: 'discoveries' teased
Restoration works at the fire-ravaged Loch Ness home of the infamous occultist have recently began in earnest.
Situated near Foyers at the south-east side of Loch Ness, Scotland, Boleskine House was built in the 18th century in an area with a long history of peculiar happenings.

Aleister Crowley - a man who was once regarded as 'the wickedest man in the world' - lived at the house between 1899 and 1933 and was said to have used it to conduct black magic rituals.

The building, which was badly damaged by two fires, was recently purchased by a group of investors who set up the Boleskine House Foundation in the hope of restoring it to its former glory.

Now according to a recent update on the group's Facebook page, restoration efforts are now well underway with at least one of the building's rooms cleared of debris.

Images posted up show the famous Oratory room which was cleared of some 16 tons of rubble.
Source: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/336306/aleister-crowleys-house-discoveries-teased
Boleskine House Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/boleskine.house.foundation/

Weirdly, I know someone who lived on and off for about a year in Crowley's old house - one of my old uni friends had a relationship with the person who lived there in the 80s. I have totally lost contact with her, and probably couldn't even find her on FB if I tried, but remember being curious at the time when I found out, and wish I'd asked her about it, now. I always thought I'd see her again and would get a chance to talk with her about it, I guess. I met him too, one evening, but we were in a big group of people and he was just entertaining us - no-one really got to chat with him.

This is from the Daily Mail who loved Hitler and the British Union of Fascists so it has stories of eating babies, drinking blood and human mutilation. Bunch of right wing dicks. Anyhow its about awoman stumbling over a 'satanic sex cult' (ffs) in a vegan cafe.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...0-KiXjFLfJVk5983m_yu8UQPTdmMzl7mCW6D29bv3T9F8
Pagan moot with pork pies (or faux pork pies I guess, if vegan...)

I wonder if pagans and various arcane groups could get together and put a hex on The Daily Heil to bring it down, like they did Hitler?

Back