• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

]From Facebook:
If ever there was a conspiracy theory...
“Um has anyone read this? I obviously cannot confirm any of this but.......
(shared) Here is some inside info you won't hear on the news:

This morning at 4:30 a.m., Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was served a criminal indictment by the U.S. for corporate and financial crimes. Media owners were instructed to brainwash everyone that Trudeau and his wife have the Corona virus, and that they won't be leaving their house for a while

Tom Hanks was arrested 48 hours ago for pedophilia and he is currently being kept in a hotel room in Australia, refusing to fly back to the USA. The next celebrity arrests will be Celine Dion, Madonna, Charley Barkley, and Kevin Spacey. All will claim Corona virus infections

Italy's airports have been completely shut down, as over 80 Vatican and financial officials have been served the same criminal indictments for financial crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, and sex abuse

United Emirates have completed mass arrests of their own Royal Family and affiliates

Convicted Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, pedophilia, and child trafficking. Instead of a 55-year sentence, he only received a 23-year sentence. In exchange he provided testimonies against some of the biggest and most powerful names, including Prince Andrew of the U.K., former president Bill Clinton, former vice president Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Sheen, Bob Saget, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podesta, NXIVM and PIZZAGATE sex trafficking clubs, and hundreds more who all were directly involved with Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein was similarly allowed to make a deal and have his suicide in prison faked in exchange for his testimony

CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted/arrested, and some have been forced to resign — all in the last 30-60 days — such as the CEOs of the NBA, Harley Davidson, the Bill Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald's, Cesar Awards, and Disney; the Vatican Chief of Police; etc. Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months

The lab-created Corona virus was a cover-up for the mass mandatory vaccination agenda. Now it has become the biggest covert U.S. Intelligence operation that the world has ever seen. This mass 158,000-arrests operation will remove and capture the biggest evil and corrupted politicians, celebrities, and CEOs, including global elites and bankers such as George Soros, U.N. officials, and the founders of GRETA, inc.

President Trump will win the 2020 elections, and arrests of former U.S. presidents will occur in early 2021. All major arrests will be portrayed by the media as accidental or as conspiracy theories. All arrested individuals will be given "Rommel Death", meaning that they will have a choice between their death bring portrayed to the public as a suicide or an accidental death in return for assurances that his or her reputation will remain intact, or, alternatively, they can choose to face a criminal trial that would result in public disgrace

Some top religious leaders will be arrested or forced to resign, and some will suddenly get "sick." The Vatican will be the first, and the Pope will be removed in 2020. Production of human extracted Adrenochrome will be revealed, and Hollywood and the Vatican will be exposed as being directly responsible for that

Coming up there will be a 2-month complete shutdown of the world's most common operations, such as schools, the stock exchange, some banks, airports, shipping, travel, events, galas, expos, sport games, sport championships, music award ceremonies, NBA/NHL/Baseball games, and ship cruises. There will be food shortages and staged electricity power loss. Gas prices will go down, food costs will go up, insurance will go up, gold and silver stocks will fall, and many corporations will either go bankrupt or take a significant financial loss, such as in the case of what's about to happen to Air Canada, Disney, and Coca-Cola

Welcome to the Great Awakening. What's about to happen this summer and fall will change the world's history”
This is a stupid theory in that, when Tom Hanks survives Covid-19, how did he get "Rommel's death"? Most of the people who this conspiracy theory indicts are going to survive the illness. Allegedly only 1 in 50 are going to die, and fewer if the vaccine comes out quickly. Thanks for bringing it to our attention tho James, it's a doozy. One for the refrigerator door.

That silly conspiracy above is another reason why Facebook is a piece of crap...and Zuckerturd should be slapped silly and made to walk naked through the streets.

just kidding of course we all looove Facebook.
;)

*****THE FUTURE*****

16074736370_95887736db_o.jpg

SEA OF SIN:

Century X, Quatrain 49 {Benoist Rigaud edition de 1568}

Iardin du monde aupres de cité neufue,
Dans le chemin des montaignes cauees:
Sera saisi & plongé dans la Cuve,
Beuuant par force eaux soulphre enuenimees.

Garden of the world near the new city,
In the path of the HOLLOW MOUNTAINS:
It will be seized and plunged into the Vat,
Forced to drink waters poisoned by sulfur.

“Jardin du monde” = Garden of Eden or “Hanging Gardens of Babylon,” which are both located in Iraq.

“Cite neufue” = New York City. (i.e., Iraq near New York City), which implies that Iraq is somehow involved, either directly or indirectly, in the September 11 attacks, or it could refer to events in Iraq following the attack.

The “hollow mountains” links time, place, and action of the prophecy.

The “hollow mountains” is Nostradamus’ description of the two skyscrapers of the WTC. “In the path of the hollow mountains” means what comes after the WTC destruction. Seized and plunged in the “Cuue” (i.e., in Renaissance French, a fermentation cauldron used for mixing chemicals, poisons, etc) is a reference tothe seizures and drowning effects of a modern day plague.

Notice “Cuue” is capitalized in the original quatrain (SEE ABOVE) to show that this is the most important element in the quatrain.

The poisoning of the water mentioned here is of an entirely different nature, as boiling the water or bottled water - if it were meant literally -could eliminate the poison.

But this poisoning is far more serious as it cannot be avoided (i.e., forced to drink).

The drowning effects of a modern day plague is implied. Sulfur is a symbolic reference to brimstone (i.e., The Wrath of God). Water is the way God destroys man during the “Flood.”

The Mandate of Heaven - Google it

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

World's richest 2,000 people hold more than poorest 4.6 billion combined: Oxfam

Visit:

https://www.dennismarkuze.com for full explanation

nosty.jpg

*****THE FUTURE*****

SEA OF SIN:

“Jardin du monde” = Garden of Eden or “Hanging Gardens of Babylon,” which are both located in Iraq.

“Cite neufue” = New York City. (i.e., Iraq near New York City), which implies that Iraq is somehow involved, either directly or indirectly, in the September 11 attacks, or it could refer to events in Iraq following the attack.

The “hollow mountains” is Nostradamus’ description of the two skyscrapers of the WTC. “In the path of the hollow mountains” means what comes after the WTC destruction. Seized and plunged in the “Cuue” (i.e., in Renaissance French, a fermentation cauldron used for mixing chemicals, poisons, etc) is a reference tothe seizures and drowning effects of a modern day plague.

Notice “Cuue” is capitalized in the original quatrain (SEE ABOVE) to show that this is the most important element in the quatrain.

The poisoning of the water mentioned here is of an entirely different nature, as boiling the water or bottled water - if it were meant literally -could eliminate the poison.

But this poisoning is far more serious as it cannot be avoided (i.e., forced to drink).

The drowning effects of a modern day plague is implied. Sulfur is a symbolic reference to brimstone (i.e., The Wrath of God). Water is the way God destroys man during the “Flood.”

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

Visit:

nosty.jpg

O - kayyy :)

Or the man may just have been taking too much of the fruit of the poppy.

*****THE FUTURE*****

SEA OF SIN:

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

Visit:

nosty.jpg

Ok bye.

Some Q flavoured conspiracy, found on Facebook

Has anyone else seen this one?

What about this?

ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was written by the wife of an Army Veteran, she is paraphrasing the interpretation of Q’s recent posts.

Don’t get caught up in the weeds folks, just read & be prepared!

Q has posted today stating it’s “go time”. My husband is an Army vet and he said “Rig for Red” meant they had to changeover to their red lights on their gun sights and equipment right before attacking the enemy, so the enemy wouldn’t see them coming.

This means mass arrests and we know this is going to happen worldwide, so they needed a cover to restrict travel and get people prepared to have an interruption in supplies while a financial reset and the arrests occur. President Trump is trying to tell Americans to be prepared under the guise of a pandemic.

The stock market needs to adjust down in order to do a complete reset and move us to a gold backed currency and get rid of the Fed. The stock market has been falsely inflated for awhile. The CV is the perfect “crisis” to make a lot of it work. Travel will likely shut down for a brief period and maybe all schools and universities will be shut down so kids are home safe with their parents when the arrests occur. We could even have a period of Martial Law to suppress opportunities for looting and riots.

[Keeping people away from large crowds minimizes false flags, mass shootings, or other catastrophic events. Can't have a school shooting if the kids aren't in school. - M]

Having the CV crisis allows POTUS to shut down our borders so Homeland Security and our military can focus on keeping peace. Also, POTUS said everything with the CV will be over in April. He said it because he knows it is fake and they plan to take action in March and by April, the American public will be informed of what has occurred and why.

India had a full on celebration when POTUS visited. It is because he has struck a deal with India to start producing many of the things we were having China produce cheaply and it will help India A LOT. I think China’s leader is in on it with Trump, possibly. When Trump visited China, he took him to the Forbidden City and this has never been done with another world leader; likely to have complete privacy to plan. China has a Deep State, too, that is teamed up with our CIA and Deep State bad actors; the Clintons, Bidens, Romney, Feinstein and others.

Doug Collins, Matt Gaetz, Ted Cruz, Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo and Mark Meadows were all supposedly exposed to CV. What better way to explain their upcoming absence in DC than quarantine at their homes? Q already told us when the mass arrests happen, POTUS will be safely out of the country. AF1 can fly continuously, if needed, because it can be refueled in the air. President Trump is taking his present and future cabinet members with him in AF1 to keep them out of harm’s way and it won’t alert anyone that he is taking them all with! He already announced Mark Meadows will be his new Chief of Staff.

The “quarantine centers” have all been set up in areas where the concentration of sealed indictments are the highest. This explains why there is barbed wire slanted inward at one I saw in a video. These will be detention centers for the many criminals and traitors. They may even be set up as prisons with the sheer number of them.

Gitmo has had a multi-million $ upgrade that is completed. A new head judge has been sent to Gitmo. There was a large amount of our troops sent to Gitmo for a 2 year assignment last Summer. There were $millions spent just upgrading the Justice buildings and lawyer offices at Gitmo and another military base in the US.

I truly believe Trump, Gen Kelly and Gen Mattis are not on bad terms. I believe it is all an act to take them out of DC and allow them to fly under the radar so they could be at Gitmo and the other base to get everything set up for the military tribunals. The same goes for Sessions; he knows all of it because he was AG while the investigations were occurring and sealed indictments were ramping up. He likely recused himself from the Russia investigation to be able to focus on the other investigations and sealed indictments. He supposedly left on bad terms with POTUS, but I’ll bet he’s been working under the radar since he left DC to get everything ready.

Trump has replaced many of the Obama judges and others who would not do the right thing when the mass arrests occur. That took a long time to get them confirmed and placed strategically where they will be needed. He has the majority of the SCOTUS. Justice Roberts is highly compromised and will either be replaced with another Conservative Justice or has been given a deal to go along with ruling against any attempts to stop justice being served to the criminals and traitors in our government.

There have been a lot of National Guard and military equipment movement under the guise of a State of Emergency for the CV. They are getting into place to help deal with any civil unrest that will occur when people freak out over the arrests or groups like ANTIFA try to start problems because they have been paid by Soros to do so.

The internet, or at least all social media, will likely go dark, so don’t panic if it happens. It won’t be forever. They tested taking down specific platforms and cell service a couple of times. The CIA’s satellites have been shut down, so they have been blinded. I find it interesting, also, that Gina Haspel was at the last SOTU address smiling ear to ear. CIA directors rarely, if ever, attend SOTU addresses.

The Queen of England was locked out of Windsor Castle, briefly on Friday, for the first time ever. It was a marker to tell those following Q that it’s time.

A Q post from September of 2018 read:

Castle Lock.
Q

Then the one directly after it read:

Panic in UK
Panic in DC
Panic in UK
Panic in DC
Q

P atriots
A re
N ow
I n
C ontrol in the UK and DC

“Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing” -Q

Trump wore a bright yellow tie in India and today at the CV press conference. He is telling us there is no virus because it is the exact same color as the maritime flag that represents the vessel has no infected people on board. THERE IS NO VIRUS. Every state reporting the most cases and deaths are all Sanctuary States run by Democrat bad actors in an attempt to get funding for the virus since Trump has cut off any Federal funds for Sanctuary States.

Do you see it now??

Trump and Pence have been flying all over, attending group events, hugging people, shaking hands... They are not worried because the Cvirus is fake

-Be ready for Martial Law
-Be ready for schools to shut down
-Be ready for travel to be restricted
-Be ready for the internet to go down
-Be ready with supplies to get you through until it’s over
-Be ready to tell everyone panicking when it happens that it is all planned

We are safe - it’s going to be ok!
#WWG1WGA #TheStorm
Trump smarter than you think

Some Q flavoured conspiracy, found on Facebook
I do honestly worry if there is something in the water.

Mine has come straight off the mountain for the last 22 years, and from a deep private well for 6 years before that. The last time I drank Government treated water was in 1992. (tin foil hat).

But seriously, there does seem to be a kind of mass mental derangement out there, exhibiting symptoms that first became apparent when Diana Spencer died due to being in a car with a drunk driver and not wearing a seat-belt.

Last edited:
I do honestly worry if there is something in the water.

Mine has come straight off the mountain for the last 22 years, and from a deep private well for 6 years before that. The last time I drank Government treated water was in 1992. (tin foil hat).

But seriously, there does seem to be a kind of mass mental derangement out there, exhibiting symptoms that first became apparent when Diana Spencer died due to being in a car with a drunk driver and not wearing a seat-belt.

It's just anxiety.
Let's face it, we've been pretty lucky, compared with the two or three previous generations, who could recall the bloodiest wars in humankind's history.
But not even the Luftwaffe could close Britain's pubs!
I guess we were hoping we would live out our days in uninteresting times, rather than something akin to an apocalyptic sci-fi movie.

*****THE FUTURE*****

SEA OF SIN:

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

Visit:

nosty.jpg

Back to you in the studio.

*****THE FUTURE*****

SEA OF SIN:

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

Visit:

nosty.jpg

Utter bollocks, the prophecies are so cryptic they can be interpreted to mean absolutely anything depending on what the big crisis is at any time. And you can only interpret them retrospectively...

Coronavirus: Where did it come from and how did we get here?

By Rachael D’Amore, National Online Journalist, Global News

16 March, 2020

It’s believed the new virus started in a “wet market” in Wuhan, China, where, like many other markets in Asia, farmed and exotic animals are tied up or stacked in cages. Many are killed on-site to ensure freshness.

The markets are considered breeding grounds for new and dangerous infections, health experts say, because the close contact between humans and live exotic animals makes it easier for viruses to jump between species. SARS originated from the same type of market in 2002.

“This virus is closely related to known bat viruses. That’s why it’s believed to have originated from a bat,” said Dr. Jeff Kwong, an epidemiologist and scientist with ICES and Public Health Ontario.

“It then somehow got into another animal and then acquired the ability to infect humans. We call these sorts of infections zoonotic infections — they can infect multiple mammals and cross between species.”

[...]

Since bats were not sold at the Wuhan market where the virus is believed to have originated, it’s likely another animal sold there was infected.

“In this instance, we think that bats infected an intermediary host that served as the immediate source for the human infection,” he said.

“However, we do not know if this is the case or, rather, if an unidentified bat coronavirus nearly identical to the human strain jumped directly to humans.”

“There are several bat coronaviruses that are theoretically able to infect humans and were predicted by some scientists as able to cross species to infect humans,” he said.

[...]

https://globalnews.ca/news/6682629/coronavirus-how-did-it-start/

Whilst bats were not sold in the market, just along the road was, of course, a prime, alternative source...

Coronavirus: Where did it come from and how did we get here?

By Rachael D’Amore, National Online Journalist, Global News

16 March, 2020

It’s believed the new virus started in a “wet market” in Wuhan, China, where, like many other markets in Asia, farmed and exotic animals are tied up or stacked in cages. Many are killed on-site to ensure freshness.

The markets are considered breeding grounds for new and dangerous infections, health experts say, because the close contact between humans and live exotic animals makes it easier for viruses to jump between species. SARS originated from the same type of market in 2002.

“This virus is closely related to known bat viruses. That’s why it’s believed to have originated from a bat,” said Dr. Jeff Kwong, an epidemiologist and scientist with ICES and Public Health Ontario.

“It then somehow got into another animal and then acquired the ability to infect humans. We call these sorts of infections zoonotic infections — they can infect multiple mammals and cross between species.”

[...]

Since bats were not sold at the Wuhan market where the virus is believed to have originated, it’s likely another animal sold there was infected.

“In this instance, we think that bats infected an intermediary host that served as the immediate source for the human infection,” he said.

“However, we do not know if this is the case or, rather, if an unidentified bat coronavirus nearly identical to the human strain jumped directly to humans.”

“There are several bat coronaviruses that are theoretically able to infect humans and were predicted by some scientists as able to cross species to infect humans,” he said.

[...]

https://globalnews.ca/news/6682629/coronavirus-how-did-it-start/

Whilst bats were not sold in the market, just along the road was, of course, a prime, alternative source...

Exactly. The Chinese government gets quite irate if you state these facts though (as Trump did):

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...us-as-rift-with-coronavirus-beijing-escalates

Exactly. The Chinese government gets quite irate if you state these facts though (as Trump did):

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...us-as-rift-with-coronavirus-beijing-escalates

I'm still of the opinion that it was noticed in Wuhan due to the dense population numbers but that it may have been circulating in the world since before Christmas. My daughter, my sister and her son in the UK, neighbours here in Sweden and others we know all had a fever and persistent cough lasting two weeks over and around the Christmas period. It wasn't the full blown flu, just tiredness, cough and fever.

I'm still of the opinion that it was noticed in Wuhan due to the dense population numbers but that it may have been circulating in the world since before Christmas. My daughter, my sister and her son in the UK, neighbours here in Sweden and others we know all had a fever and persistent cough lasting two weeks over and around the Christmas period. It wasn't the full blown flu, just tiredness, cough and fever.

Yup - this is not the first time I've seen a post like this, both on here but also on faceyfaceyboook and elsewhere.
I'm sure I have mentioned on here already myself that I had this a couple of weeks before christmas.

I similarly had a thing before christmas which I at first thought was a cold, felt shit, took 3 days off, seemed a bit better so went back to work & had an immediate relapse into more of a fluey thing which knackered me for several days, feverish, hot & cold, turned into a nasty cough lasting 2 or 3 weeks.

It was certainly a flu-like bug of some kind rather than a cold.

I similarly had a thing before christmas which I at first thought was a cold, felt shit, took 3 days off, seemed a bit better so went back to work & had an immediate relapse into more of a fluey thing which knackered me for several days, feverish, hot & cold, turned into a nasty cough lasting 2 or 3 weeks.

It was certainly a flu-like bug of some kind rather than a cold.
Same with me and my wife over Christmas. We didn’t even cook Christmas dinner because we felt so shitty. It was different to flu though.

*****THE FUTURE*****

SEA OF SIN:

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

Visit:

nosty.jpg

I would have thought the coronavirus would be more likely to make atheists, since there's nothing a faith in God can do to prevent it, and churches are closing worldwide because God, if they exist, won't help.

I would have thought the coronavirus would be more likely to make atheists, since there's nothing a faith in God can do to prevent it, and churches are closing worldwide because God, if they exist, won't help.

Maybe he's just waiting to make a dramatic entrance at the moment of greatest despair.

Yeah, I'm going with that.

Bit of a bastard, then?

either that or he's going through the disease book and randomly choosing things to thin out the pop.

plague didn't quite work.....ooo, what next? mmmmmmm...might take some thinking..

hundreds of years later.....

i know, a new virus!

either that or he's going through the disease book and randomly choosing things to thin out the pop.

plague didn't quite work.....ooo, what next? mmmmmmm...might take some thinking..

hundreds of years later.....

i know, a new virus!

Certainly one of the many reasons I'm an atheist is that god, if it existed, would be an absolute bastard.

*****THE FUTURE*****

SEA OF SIN:

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

Visit:

nosty.jpg

I see no sulphur.

Yellow (or brown) burns with blue flame, distinctive smell.

Yup, I would know if I had seen any.

Back