• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

*****THE FUTURE*****

16074736370_95887736db_o.jpg

SEA OF SIN:

Century X, Quatrain 49 {Benoist Rigaud edition de 1568}

Iardin du monde aupres de cité neufue,
Dans le chemin des montaignes cauees:
Sera saisi & plongé dans la Cuve,
Beuuant par force eaux soulphre enuenimees.

Garden of the world near the new city,
In the path of the HOLLOW MOUNTAINS:
It will be seized and plunged into the Vat,
Forced to drink waters poisoned by sulfur.

“Jardin du monde” = Garden of Eden or “Hanging Gardens of Babylon,” which are both located in Iraq.

“Cite neufue” = New York City. (i.e., Iraq near New York City), which implies that Iraq is somehow involved, either directly or indirectly, in the September 11 attacks, or it could refer to events in Iraq following the attack.

The “hollow mountains” links time, place, and action of the prophecy.

The “hollow mountains” is Nostradamus’ description of the two skyscrapers of the WTC. “In the path of the hollow mountains” means what comes after the WTC destruction. Seized and plunged in the “Cuue” (i.e., in Renaissance French, a fermentation cauldron used for mixing chemicals, poisons, etc) is a reference tothe seizures and drowning effects of a modern day plague.

Notice “Cuue” is capitalized in the original quatrain (SEE ABOVE) to show that this is the most important element in the quatrain.

The poisoning of the water mentioned here is of an entirely different nature, as boiling the water or bottled water - if it were meant literally -could eliminate the poison.

But this poisoning is far more serious as it cannot be avoided (i.e., forced to drink).

The drowning effects of a modern day plague is implied. Sulfur is a symbolic reference to brimstone (i.e., The Wrath of God). Water is the way God destroys man during the “Flood.”

The Mandate of Heaven - Google it

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

World's richest 2,000 people hold more than poorest 4.6 billion combined: Oxfam

Visit:

https://www.dennismarkuze.com for full explanation

nosty.jpg

Honestly, a legendary prophet vs nobodies. We know how this will end.

Honestly, a legendary prophet vs nobodies. We know how this will end.

I get that people get really anxious when major events like this happen. I would suggest though you don't already muddy the waters of an already muddy pond with cryptic posts from a 17th-century charlatan.

If it's all been in black and white for hundreds of years written by old Mikey then why is it now only being picked up that it was the coronavirus he was talking about?

In the 50 odd years I've been alive Nossy has supposedly predicted every major catastrophe which at the time signaled the end of the world. Hitler, Saddam, all in there yet the world keeps spinning on and we keep shagging and having babies.

What we need is people to support each other, keep our spirits up, offer sound advice and not try and spread panic and fear.

Acpalgue - Look at yourself and ask "Am I helping here?"

Help with words which are meaningless? CNN with commercials can do that for you. Perhaps good old Nostradamus will scare some billionaires to finally donate some of their undeserved money to help the people with the fight.

I get that people get really anxious when major events like this happen. I would suggest though you don't already muddy the waters of an already muddy pond with cryptic posts from a 17th-century charlatan.

If it's all been in black and white for hundreds of years written by old Mikey then why is it now only being picked up that it was the coronavirus he was talking about?

In the 50 odd years I've been alive Nossy has supposedly predicted every major catastrophe which at the time signaled the end of the world. Hitler, Saddam, all in there yet the world keeps spinning on and we keep shagging and having babies.

What we need is people to support each other, keep our spirits up, offer sound advice and not try and spread panic and fear.

Acpalgue - Look at yourself and ask "Am I helping here?"

If you do indeed follow the prophesies of Nostradamus, then take comfort in the fact that he predicted human interest events up to the year 3797.
So, the great Coronavirus plague of 2020 isn't going to be an extinction event.

Today it has been announced (19 Mar 2020, 1745UTC) that the CV-19 death-rate in Italy has overtaken the published death totals in China.

This is very surprising, and makes no sense to me whatsover.

1,408,526,449 people in China
3,245 deaths and stabilising

64,435,291 people in Italy
3,420 deaths and increasing

China has 20 times the population of Italy.

The death-rate in China as a percentage of its overall population is 0.00023%

The death-rate in Italy as a percentage of its overall population is 0.0053%

This means the death-rate in Italy is c20 times worse than China, and yet it is one-twentieth the population size of that country, resulting in precisely the opposite state of anticipated affliction, by direct proportion.

Whilst there are some potential contributory factors to make these differences (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...n-40000-people-violating-lockdown-coronavirus) it also seems to suggest that either:
  • the Chinese state health service is superb (and enforced lock-ins are rigorous & effective) or;
  • the Italian state health service is appalling (and unenforced lock-ins are casual & ineffective) or;
  • both of the above, OR;
  • all these statistics are virtually meaningless, or false, or (indeed) both.
None of this adds-up. At all.
More than 90% of the fatalities in Italy are elderly persons with an average age of 80.

Yes, well, my neighborhood supermarkets are going all Soviet. Well stocked shelves are empty as the goodly folk of Massachusetts degenerate into panic like they did during the witch hunts. Rumor has it that a tribe of Juggalos built a 40 foot high pyramid of toilet paper, doused it in petrol, and set it alight while chanting "All is vanity", and whipping themselves with bibles on strings. Fun times.

On a brighter note. There are signs that various doctors in Asia have been treating covid-19 with chloroquine (anti-malaria and anti-arthritis drug) with decent success. Somebody even did the world the disservice of telling our fearless and perfect POTUS about it before he could catch it. We missed such a fine way to bring this disastrous presidency to an early close.

In Israel the Shin Bet (equivalent to MI5) are monitoring phone conversations to track down virus spreaders.
There is no way they would do that on a whim, they have enough work with monitoring possible terrorism.
An internal security agency would not be asked to do that for a mild flu.

Not so much a conspiracy theory as an observation.

I was watching this morning(on CNBC) a high up person in the American Airlines industry and he was making his case for a government handout to sustain the airlines during these troubled times.
He talkied about how, in recent times, the airlines were chugging along wit 85-90% capacity. Now they are down to 15% as people are notflying. The reasons for that are obvious.

But, he wasn't asked the blinding question 'If you were doing so well, where is the money ? Why do you need bailing out at all ?'

And it points to the crash that is coming. No big companies have any 'real' money. It is all built on debt. And the whole thing is starting to unwind.

He also avoided the question 'so should the shareholders be protected ?' or should the airlines be allowed to go bust.

Nicky Haley has resigned her position at Boeing saying the company should not be asking for public money.

This virus is exposing what should have been obvious years ago. The economies of many countries are unsustainable.

INT21.

Not so much a conspiracy theory as an observation.

I was watching this morning(on CNBC) a high up person in the American Airlines industry and he was making his case for a government handout to sustain the airlines during these troubled times.
He talkied about how, in recent times, the airlines were chugging along wit 85-90% capacity. Now they are down to 15% as people are notflying. The reasons for that are obvious.

But, he wasn't asked the blinding question 'If you were doing so well, where is the money ? Why do you need bailing out at all ?'

And it points to the crash that is coming. No big companies have any 'real' money. It is all built on debt. And the whole thing is starting to unwind.

He also avoided the question 'so should the shareholders be protected ?' or should the airlines be allowed to go bust.

Nicky Haley has resigned her position at Boeing saying the company should not be asking for public money.

This virus is exposing what should have been obvious years ago. The economies of many countries are unsustainable.

INT21.
Fyi they've been using the profits to buy back their stock to increase their stock price which increases management bonudses. Not a red cent.

Fyi they've been using the profits to buy back their stock to increase their stock price which increases management bonudses. Not a red cent.

And that point was also raised.

Agreed, not a cent.

Something else to worry about.

Last night I picked up a take away from my re-opened favourit place. It was ordered by phone, so just a matter of handing over the money and taking the bag; no waiting around involved, and there was no one else waiting anyway.

I mentioned to the guys working there that they must be doing a lot more deliveries.

'Oh yes, but this bug doesn't effect us (Pakistanis), so we are not worried'

I do hope they are correct, but somehow don't believe it.

This is the kind of thinking that allows virus' to gain traction.

Something else to worry about. Last night I picked up a take away from my re-opened favourite place. It was ordered by phone, so just a matter of handing over the money and taking the bag; no waiting around involved, and there was no one else waiting anyway. I mentioned to the guys working there that they must be doing a lot more deliveries. 'Oh yes, but this bug doesn't effect us (Pakistanis), so we are not worried' I do hope they are correct, but somehow don't believe it. This is the kind of thinking that allows virus' to gain traction.
In the epidemic business, that is what is called a "delivery vector".

Something else to worry about.
Last night I picked up a take away from my re-opened favourit place. It was ordered by phone, so just a matter of handing over the money and taking the bag; no waiting around involved, and there was no one else waiting anyway.
I mentioned to the guys working there that they must be doing a lot more deliveries.
'Oh yes, but this bug doesn't effect us (Pakistanis), so we are not worried'
I do hope they are correct, but somehow don't believe it.
This is the kind of thinking that allows virus' to gain traction.

In Pakistan right now: 467 cases with 3 deaths. Probably a lot of underreporting.

I was chatting to a fellow Mentalist yesterday about what we can predict or draw from this situation using our knowledge of human interaction etc. We were thinking more along the social interaction aspect. The only vaguely insightful thought I had was that I think smoking is a major factor in the infection rate.

China, Italy and Spain have lots of smokers. In China and Italy there are many more men than women who smoke. I suppose the UK has a lot too. I wondered whether smoking weakens the lungs or whether the act of touching the cigarette filter before putting it between you lips helps spread the infection I don't know. I just saw a correlation between populations I perceive as having a lot of smokers and high mortality rates. I looked up the % of people who smoke in those countries and they are all in the top 50. However, Iran and the UK aren't, so I thought maybe I was on the wrong track.

Then today there is an article in the Swedish newspapers DN and Aftonbladet saying that smoking is a factor in infection rates and death rates in China and Italy. So the conclusion being that smokers are more at risk and their concentrations in certain countries may make the figures look worse. Sweden has a low rate if smokers with many preferring a type of chewing tobacco called Snus.

Sweden so far has 1600 confirmed cases but only 21 people needing hospitalisation. So 98.7% of cases are mild (the known ones) and 1.3% have required hospitalisation/treatment. 16 (who tested positive) have been deemed totally virus free and 16 have died.

This virus seems to have exploded on the world and spread suddenly.
To me, this indicates that it's entirely new and hasn't been around for a long time.
It could be an evolved version of SARS, mutating naturally. Or it could have been engineered.
The rate of spread is unprecedented. During the SARS outbreak, China did everything it could to suppress the outbreak. This time around, they didn't try so hard initially, preferring instead to suppress the truth. It's almost as if they knew what it would do to the rest of the world's economies. Look at the stock market - China is the only country that has started to recover from flatlining.
After this is over, the rest of the world must think long and hard about how we do business with China (or whether we do any business at all).

It's almost as if they knew what it would do to the rest of the world's economies.

I'm not sure if this post is reporting conspiracies or adding to them! We are right to be dubious of everything out of China but would they unleash a genie in their own country and wait for a time they could re-bottle him at home, trusting in his offspring to devastate the rest of their markets? :thought:

Edit: "trusting in . . . to devastate" preferred to "while . . . devastated"

Last edited:
The rumor in the US, and I have seen no backup for this at all, is that some junior trump owns a large part of the company that makes the testing equipment and getting that in place is what held up "approval" of the tests. I honestly can't see the CDC functioning that way but the hold-up is inexplicable.

The rumor in the US, and I have seen no backup for this at all, is that some junior trump owns a large part of the company that makes the testing equipment and getting that in place is what held up "approval" of the tests. I honestly can't see the CDC functioning that way but the hold-up is inexplicable.

Take your rumours and post them on the Conspiracy Thread:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...-19-outbreak-conspiracy-theories-claims.66849

This has now been requested multiple times by multiple moderators on both threads.

I'm tired of moving threads, so I'll leave your post in place here to copy until this evening and then delete it along with this one.

I'm sorry to make an example of Lb8535 alone because a good number of others are also ignoring us.

Personally, without evidence, the claim sounds like bullshit. And posting rumours of dubious validity during a global pandemic seems less than helpful.

How about revealing where or from whom you heard this?

This virus seems to have exploded on the world and spread suddenly.
To me, this indicates that it's entirely new and hasn't been around for a long time.
It could be an evolved version of SARS, mutating naturally. Or it could have been engineered.
The rate of spread is unprecedented. During the SARS outbreak, China did everything it could to suppress the outbreak. This time around, they didn't try so hard initially, preferring instead to suppress the truth. It's almost as if they knew what it would do to the rest of the world's economies. Look at the stock market - China is the only country that has started to recover from flatlining.
After this is over, the rest of the world must think long and hard about how we do business with China (or whether we do any business at all).
I'm not the only one saying this, apparently - just found this:

Has everyone got their chloroquine yet? I still have some left over from 2 years ago when I went to Ghana.

Has everyone got their chloroquine yet? I still have some left over from 2 years ago when I went to Ghana.
Nope. Can only get it on subscription here.
In the US, it's a lot easier I think.

I suspect Africa has it all over everyone, given that they still have malaria. Try ordering it in from there. Fewer regulations.

I suspect Africa has it all over everyone, given that they still have malaria. Try ordering it in from there. Fewer regulations.
Sure, I'll get onto one of those 419ers.

Take your rumours and post them on the Conspiracy Thread:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...-19-outbreak-conspiracy-theories-claims.66849

This has now been requested multiple times by multiple moderators on both threads.

I'm tired of moving threads, so I'll leave your post in place here to copy until this evening and then delete it along with this one.

I'm sorry to make an example of Lb8535 alone because a good number of others are also ignoring us.

Personally, without evidence, the claim sounds like bullshit. And posting rumours of dubious validity during a global pandemic seems less than helpful.

How about revealing where or from whom you heard this?
Yeah sorry late at night and I forgot what thread it was. Sorry you had to take action. Can't find it on facebook, which I use sparingly except for arts-related groups, but it contained details. Since then I've seen oblique notes without data, probably from the same source. And I don't actually think it's total bullshit, it makes perfect sense given observation of evidence-based lack of responsible decision-making and recorded violations of the emoluments clause. Many theories are possible but not supported by facts. If I can find the fb post I'll post it. In the conspiracy claims thread.

No, it's by Rx, and until now not very popular. Interesting, my cousin has a rare condition affecting her tendons, which makes it difficult for her to walk. This stuff has been used for years as one drug that helps, a little. So she has a supply (which she is not offering out as yet.) But we don't know if it has any effect on a viral illness. I think we'd all be more comfortable if the leadership didn't just jump happily on possibilities to make positive soundbites. Hope is not a strategy.

Back